Los Angeles | Mario Lopez | News

Mario Lopez: It's Time for His Season Premiere

Mario1

Like clockwork, every few months Mario Lopez decides to come out from his hiding place and run around the beach in Santa Monica. Here's his fall appearance. Two more shots after the jump...

Mario2 Mario3

(image source)

You may have missed...
Mario Lopez: The Running Man [tr]
Mario Lopez: Batting with the Stars [tr]
It's Shower Time for Mario Lopez [tr]

Comments

1. Gods, I have to get in better shape.

Posted by: Rob (lrdarystar) | Sep 27, 2007 8:24:49 AM

2. Well, folks it looks like he's got a hammer in his pants. P.S. One would only be able to come out (joke intended) a few times a year in order to be able to build and maintain a body like that...with the help of steroid nature, of course. Jealous? Mmmmaybe.

Posted by: chimpd | Sep 27, 2007 8:34:17 AM

3. If a hot boy runs on the beach, but there's no pap[smear] to snap a photo, did it really happen?

Hooray for dick prints!!

Posted by: Princess Superstar | Sep 27, 2007 8:42:26 AM

4. Look @ me typing with one hand.

He's my favorite celeb

Posted by: ELI | Sep 27, 2007 8:49:55 AM

5. Perfection!

Posted by: Giovanni | Sep 27, 2007 8:57:47 AM

6. That third shot is pretty hilarious. What is he doing, the robot?

Posted by: jmg | Sep 27, 2007 9:28:44 AM

7. It's a shame my dick doesn't move AT ALL for him. Perhaps it was too much "Saved by the Bell" growing up.

Posted by: jeff | Sep 27, 2007 9:50:46 AM

8. I think maybe he looks a bit much like a Ken doll in the thrid pic...

Posted by: Adam O | Sep 27, 2007 10:05:42 AM

9. Sweet Jesus... just... I mean... wow...

Posted by: Brian | Sep 27, 2007 10:33:34 AM

10. i have those gym shorts

Posted by: b mac | Sep 27, 2007 10:36:42 AM

11. this boy just gets hotter and hotter. who woulda thunk slater would develop into such a beauty?

Posted by: nic | Sep 27, 2007 11:00:47 AM

12. Beautiful Latino men, beautiful white men, beautiful black men! This blog makes me feel so multiculturally orgasmic!
    It's a credit to Andy's sense of equalit...hey, where's the Asians and Arabs, Andy? This is discrimination! I want to see beaufiful Asians and Arabs...and a muscular Jew or two, please.

Posted by: Derrick from PHilly | Sep 27, 2007 11:20:42 AM

13. Maybe I'm just a perv, but is he wearing anything under those shorts? It doesn't look like it.

Posted by: gayjaybird | Sep 27, 2007 11:41:53 AM

14. He's so, so gay. I really wish he'd just come out. Then bend over and grab his ankles. Cuz I wanna eat his hot ass.

Posted by: A. Nalingus | Sep 27, 2007 12:37:38 PM

15. I'm in my 30s, just like Mario, and it's becoming harder and harder to get into shape, but he's just getting in better and better shape each year! OMG, just look at that body!

Posted by: Dutchimport | Sep 27, 2007 1:26:20 PM

16. derrick,
    what about amir khan? he's of pakistani ethnicity. is that not close enough for jazz (jizz)?

Posted by: nic | Sep 27, 2007 2:10:31 PM

17. Thanks, NIC:

I didn't visit the blog yesterday. Mr. Khan isn't Arab, but very nice. Now, we still got the Asians and Jews (North African Jew, please).

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Sep 27, 2007 2:56:19 PM

18. I really think he's got to be the one of the hottest guys over 30. He's as hot as ever. He needs a TV show or something =p

Posted by: Ryan | Sep 27, 2007 2:56:43 PM

19. Derrick....In the UK(where Khan is from) and Europe in general....Pakistani is Asian.....so Khan hits Muslim and Asian....a twofer......lol

Posted by: Joshua | Sep 27, 2007 3:38:06 PM

20. joshua,

that was my point. pakistan is south-asian with arab (among a host of other) influences. derrick must be a purist. ha!
    i would like me a hot asian too. specifically: chinese, japanese or korean.
    andy?

Posted by: nic | Sep 27, 2007 6:20:27 PM

21. A. Nalingus - we all wish he was gay, but the dude clearly isn't. If you ever see candid videos of him, it's pretty clear he isn't gay.

Posted by: jacknasty | Sep 28, 2007 2:07:43 AM

22. He's definitely not wearing undies. Who wants to take a bet on where his tan line starts and ends?

Posted by: KJY | Sep 29, 2007 2:56:14 PM