Advertising | Nature | News | PETA | Steve-O

Steve-O Gets Naked for PETA

Steveo_naked

Jackass' Steve-O is the latest celeb to drop his drawers for PETA, which, of course, is a big stretch for him.

The endorsement seems a bit disingenuous, considering the amount of animal-related pranks the Jackass gang has played over the years.

Comments

1. Hate him, just threw up in my mouth a bit.

Posted by: David | Oct 16, 2007 3:12:35 PM

2. I applaud Steve-O for doing this.

It doesn't matter if they've pulled animal-related pranks before.... it's always a good thing to take a stand for what's right.

Good for him.

Posted by: kitten | Oct 16, 2007 3:24:17 PM

3. So I guess PETA is overlooking the times he swallowed and regurgitated goldfish into a bowl... or his exploits torturing (and getting bitten by) exotic animals during his time on "Wild Boyz"

Posted by: micnyc | Oct 16, 2007 3:25:17 PM

4. God help me, but I find Steve-O sexy as hell! Somebody call an exorcist!

Posted by: soulbrotha | Oct 16, 2007 3:31:54 PM

5. On the other hand, that's just about the prettiest photo they've ever done for this campaign. Great composition and color, and the sky is gorgeous. Ass isn't bad either.

Posted by: adamblast | Oct 16, 2007 3:32:00 PM

6. PETA is run by a group of insane wackos.

I would never admit this in public, but Steve-O is very guilty (and sleazy) pleasure of mine. Of course he's no Johnny Knoxville.

Posted by: michael | Oct 16, 2007 3:45:05 PM

7. Thought I was the only one to find both Steve-flat ass-O and Johnny K disturbingly hot! Make that TWO exorcists!

Posted by: Shabaka | Oct 16, 2007 3:59:44 PM

8. What's the star for? Is his dildo falling out?

Posted by: gm | Oct 16, 2007 4:15:49 PM

9. Stretch? You have to persuade him to wear clothes.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Oct 16, 2007 4:21:22 PM

10. Steve-O is very hot, I must have seen jackass 2 100 times...

Posted by: Davey | Oct 16, 2007 4:29:13 PM

11. Steve-O for I think 3 seasons hosted one of the best nature/animal programs on television since Wild Kingdom.

WILD BOYS aired on MTV and VH1.

A great educational program that used his antics to educate. A great show and a good guy from what I see. A real animal lover.

www.rightturnleft.blogspot.com

Posted by: rjp3 | Oct 16, 2007 5:11:12 PM

12. Steve-O would rather go naked than go clothed. Period. He's not taking much of a stand. It's like asking David Hasselhoff to prefer drinking tons of booze to wearing fur.

Posted by: Jeff | Oct 16, 2007 5:48:29 PM

13. Steve-O would rather go naked than go clothed. Period. He's not taking much of a stand. It's like asking David Hasselhoff to prefer drinking tons of booze to wearing fur.

Posted by: Jeff | Oct 16, 2007 5:48:48 PM

14. @ Kitten: What's right?? There is no organisation more despicable and fascist than PeTA.

Or to quote co-founder and current president of PeTA, Ingrid Newkirk: "Even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDS, we'd be against it."

Without animal testing there would never have been protease inhibitors. It's like saying: "We'd prefer to see thousands of gay men suffering and dying, not because we are homophobic, we just like pets more!".

And by the way, I'm HIV-neg. I'm just taking a stand for what's right.

Posted by: Martin | Oct 16, 2007 7:27:22 PM

15. I always did think he was hot, but his ass is a flat as a pancake. He needs ass implants!

Posted by: oh well | Oct 16, 2007 7:33:21 PM

16. Martin: Actually, ELF, the Earth Liberation Front, an offshoot of PETA and Greenpeace, is much more violent and uncompromising.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Oct 16, 2007 8:13:43 PM

17. Steve-O has some of the worst tattoos I've ever witnessed...and yet he remains impossibly HOT! (wish I could see the front side)

Posted by: peterparker | Oct 16, 2007 9:33:32 PM

18. Merck, Sharpe and Dohme admit that animal studies were not used in the primary research that led to the invention of the follow-up protease inhibitor (The first was abandoned), Crixivan.
    So get your fact's straight.

Posted by: Franc | Oct 16, 2007 9:56:40 PM

19. This stinking sow has had more things up his pooper shooter than any gay man I will ever be honored to know.......his ONLY defense for not being gay is that some unfortunate female with her bare breasts exposed is planted in the room? Hell, for that matter, is PETA making him an honorary poster boy because he's housed more strays up his ass than Pet Smart.

Posted by: mattelboy | Oct 16, 2007 11:36:34 PM

20. Sorry PETA, a world without bacon is not one *I* want to live in.

Posted by: aardvark | Oct 17, 2007 12:21:58 AM

21. "MEOW" Steve-o needs to be neutered,

Posted by: Grego | Oct 19, 2007 7:20:48 PM

22. Hello to all ! Great site. I am new here greetings to all from Poland.

Posted by: cheapcarsauctions | Apr 7, 2009 8:18:52 PM