Fabio and George Clooney’s West Hollywood Catfight

Fabio_clooney

Not enough room in the restaurant for two, wildly different, ‘icons’ of romance entertainment. I posted about it briefly yesterday. Here, via TMZ, is the photo that started it all.

And more bird-flipping from Annie Lennox. I tend to believe she had a good reason. But hasn’t the world turned into an angry place?

Comments

1. Andrew says

Is there really anything else to say? Besides what I say? Pathetic people. Get over your fucking selves. Jesus. In the real world, you people would not exist. Both mediocre looking at best.

2. queen says

one day i was walking around west hollywood and i was ready to cross the street and who did see but fabio himself in a beautiful car waiting at the stop sign. he waved hello, smiled, and let gave me right of way. what a gentleman.

3. Gregg says

Fabio is just gross. I still have fantasies about George Clooney’s ass from when he was on The Facts of Life!

4. peterparker says

The only reason I favor Clooney in this catfight is that I know his politics are in the right place. Go George!

5. Derrick from Philly says

George Clooney is an incredibly handsome man. I was going to add something ugly about that Fabio person, but then I thought, why? Just be nice when you can.

6. johnnzboy says

Wait a second – I haven’t actually followed any of the links or anything (I don’t care that much about this story) but isn’t it possible Clooney saw the camera, didn’t realise it was to take a photo of Fabio (grotesque creature), and was in fact flipping the bird at the putative pap? Why would someone of Clooney’s “status” give a damn about a show-pony like Fabio?

7. Jordan says

That’s hilarious about Annie. So she snapped. I do that quite a bit myself (big surprise there). There’s nothing quite like using the middle finger to get your point across…no matter what language you speak, it’s kinda the universal message of “F-you”

Only when celebrities use it is it newsworthy. You don’t see Andy mention it here about the (almost) daily times I use it to get my point across, but then again, I’m just mildly famous ;

8. Paul says

I think the world is an angry place for celebrities. I’d be angry too if people were endlessly invading my privacy and terrorizing my family and friends.

9. TEGAN says

The inset of Clooney is not the same pic as the large one. Where is the lamp behind him and the guy across from him?

10. Hephaestion says

George Clooney sucks. He put a bumpersticker on Brad Pitt’s car that said “I’m gay and I vote” as a “joke.” Well it was an ANTI-GAY joke; it implied that it would be “funny” to think of Brad as gay. An insult to all gay people. Fuck Clooney.

11. Hephaestion says

It sounds to me lie Clooney lost his cool unnecessarily: “On Friday, Clooney and gal pal Sarah Larsen were having dinner at L.A. eatery Madeo next to Fabio and a group of women. All was well until one of Fabio’s pals started taking pictures of her friends. According to numerous eyewitnesses, Clooney, assuming the woman was taking snaps of him, asked her to stop – prompting Fabio to explain that the shots were of his group, not Clooney, and to tell the superstar, “Stop being a diva.” Clooney started arguing back, and he and Fabio then got into a shoving match. “The waiters broke it up before it got out of hand,” a witness told In Touch. Clooney then paid his check and left before finishing his meal. According to another In Touch witness, Ron Marotto, “George looked annoyed when Fabio went to his table. George stood up, dropped the F-bomb and then went to push him . . . George was drinking . . . He wasn’t drunk, but he certainly wasn’t stone sober, either.” Fabio’s manager told the magazine, “George is lucky he didn’t end up in the ER.” Clooney’s rep declined to comment to Page Six.”

12. mike says

Yeah, the world HAS turned into an angry place, but 8 years of Bush and the odious Republicans will do that to you.