Colin Farrell | Film | Law Enforcement | New York | News

Colin Farrell is one of New York's Finest

Pride1

Colin Farrell suits up in football gear in this recently-released still from the upcoming film Pride and Glory which also stars Edward Norton. The film is about a corruption scandal involving a multi-generational family of New York City police officers.

I have to say that "finest" is a fairly appropriate name for the team, as far as I can see.
Two more on-set shots AFTER THE JUMP...

Finest1 Finest2

Comments

1. oooh Hot. My faves. Colin and big football guys. I'll for sure have to go see this one!
    To quote my idol, 'That's hot!'

Posted by: Jordan | Dec 12, 2007 11:59:53 AM

2. A. If anyone in the world considers Paris Hilton their Idol, we're all doomed.

B. Thank the Gods Colin's Sonny Crockett hair is gone. And the boy to the left of him in the first pic? Yum.

Posted by: Marco | Dec 12, 2007 12:52:29 PM

3. Mmmmmm... Colin...

He's hot. I'd do it even though I know I'd get crabs.

Posted by: Brian | Dec 12, 2007 12:59:55 PM

4. WOOT!!

Posted by: Matt | Dec 12, 2007 1:31:43 PM

5. MATT...I know you are all excited about that stupid word from Pink Is The New Blog being included in Merriam Webster, but please, *please*, don't include it in the conversation here at towleroad!

Posted by: peterparker | Dec 12, 2007 1:51:42 PM

6. Collin "WOUF" Farrell...*Sighs*

Posted by: Shabaka | Dec 12, 2007 2:39:13 PM

7. This only makes me laugh now that I've met him in person. He's such a tiny little guy, it cracks me up that he'd be in a movie as a pro football player... he he he!

David B.

Posted by: David B. | Dec 12, 2007 4:00:49 PM

8. Swooning big time over his sexy Colin, and, be still my heart, I just love this man, more of him daily would be quite a treat :).

Posted by: Sebastian | Dec 12, 2007 5:20:59 PM

9. How long has this one been sitting on the shelf? Colin looks hot, but he hasn't looked like that in years.

Posted by: Jim | Dec 12, 2007 7:25:34 PM

10. I can't wait to see this film. So David B. above is a detractor. Remember, David, those "little guys" aren't so "little" where it counts OR haven't you seen the video of Colin "getting it on" with a sexy chick - very, very hung and versatile!

Posted by: MARCUS | Dec 12, 2007 9:11:27 PM

11. The only this ‘hot’ about Colin is his temper and the only thing he sucks is his disposition.

Brian, I would rather sleep with his pet crabs than him.

Posted by: Bojo | Dec 12, 2007 9:49:14 PM

12. Gurl, short or not. I LOVE me some Colin Farrell. That man is FINE! Sigh . . . .

Posted by: Brandon | Dec 12, 2007 11:28:40 PM