Brad Pitt | George Clooney | Larry Craig | News

BigGayDeal.com

George Clooney Cruised By Toe-Tapper in the Men's Room

Ws1

At the October 12 American Cinemateque tribute to Julia Roberts, George Clooney sent in a special video message from a men's restroom. Mid-message he was interrupted by — a toe-tapper.

Ws2 Ws3

See who the toe-tapper is, AFTER THE JUMP...

Ws4

Says Brad Pitt: "I've got a wide stance!"

This meme is going to be with us forever. Here's the clip:

Gay humor is just an unending source of fun for George Clooney.

Recently
Fabio and George Clooney's West Hollywood Catfight [tr]

Comments

1. brad pitt could do the old soft shoe for me anytime.

Posted by: nic | Dec 6, 2007 10:03:41 AM

2. Brad Pitt and George Clooney remind me of liberals who use gay issues to hammer conservatives. Yet when it comes to playing gay relationship roles in movies, these actors are nowhere to be seen. Go away, Brad and George. You've not wanted by the community. Fuck off, basically.

Posted by: joseph | Dec 6, 2007 10:07:06 AM

3. George and Brad can get lost. They've contributed nothing to the gay community. We don't want them now and we don't need them either.

Posted by: sean | Dec 6, 2007 10:09:29 AM

4. now, now ladies, don't you think they are contributing something now?

Posted by: the queen | Dec 6, 2007 10:16:26 AM

5. ANDY! How many times has it been said that most public sex cruising is NOT done by gay men, but instead by straight-identifying males?! The clip IS funny, BUT THIS IS NOT GAY HUMOR!

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Dec 6, 2007 10:20:10 AM

6. Well, according to Kathy Griffin, gay men know all about sex in public bathrooms.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Dec 6, 2007 10:27:00 AM

7. This is what happens when the writers go on strike...

Posted by: SRB | Dec 6, 2007 10:27:04 AM

8. Ummm......actually, If I am not mistaken, Brad Pitt has been very vocal about legalizing same-sex marriage, gay rights, and tolerance in general. I thought it was funny, Andy. Thanks for posting.

Posted by: scottlewis | Dec 6, 2007 10:30:21 AM

9. Dat is well funny!

Posted by: A Cairns | Dec 6, 2007 10:33:38 AM

10. I find these two intolerable and I'm happy others do as well.

Posted by: David | Dec 6, 2007 10:34:54 AM

11. You guys are fooling yourselves. Being a gay man who gets cruised daily in my gyms locker room, let me tell you. Many gay men love public sex and they have it because they can! Let's not kid ourselves here. And if straight men could have sex with women in public they would too. The only problem is most women won't do it.

And so what if George and Brad won't play gay, they are very supportive and don't have to. It's not their obligation as actors.

Posted by: realitythink | Dec 6, 2007 10:38:47 AM

12. When did George Clooney morph into Burt Reynolds?

Posted by: J'ason D'luv | Dec 6, 2007 10:49:54 AM

13. For those of you proclaiming that George Clooney and Brad Pitt are "not wanted by the community" or that we "don't want them now and...don't need them either' please speak for yourself.

They are both in a unique position to make a difference politically that most of us can only dream of being in. The fact that they stick their necks out on social issues are admirable. And it is also their right as Americans to voice their opinions to anyone who cares to listen...just as it is ours.

I don't agree with every last opinion of theirs or any other individual celebrity. Nor do I don't ever feel that I 'need' their support. But I am happy to have it should they offer it without patronization.

If you don't want to listen to what they have to say, then turn off your TV or put down your gossip magazine and pay attention to something else...or speak out on an issue that concerns you.

But please don't claim that your distaste for someone or something extends to me. Again, please speak for yourself. I would never presume to speak for you.

Posted by: Patrick W. | Dec 6, 2007 11:01:08 AM

14. George and Brad haven't played gay roles YET. So don't rule out the future. Besides George co-produced Todd Haynes' "Far From Heaven. And Brad and Angelina have said they don't plan to marry until everyone can marry.

So there.

And they're both Fabulous Babes! So stop with the shade-throwing already.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Dec 6, 2007 12:10:32 PM

15. What's with the bitter queens so quick to respond to this? It's a joke, who cares if they've contributed anything?

Posted by: Michael | Dec 6, 2007 12:13:56 PM

16. That was f*ckin' hilarious. Those with their panties in a bunch- get over already.

You're the worse negative stereotype, that of the strident, bitter, humorless queen.

Posted by: dc10001 | Dec 6, 2007 12:14:27 PM

17. I think they're both good guys and I admire them.

Posted by: phil | Dec 6, 2007 12:27:53 PM

18. Brad played "gay" in Interview with the Vampire . . . or was that just "vampire"?

Posted by: Citysqwirl | Dec 6, 2007 12:28:09 PM

19. I thought that was hilarious. Purely tongue in cheek and well done.

I really don't understand the anger towards the two.

Posted by: Tread | Dec 6, 2007 12:45:25 PM

20. Looks like a hot Men's room...just where exactly in new jersay is this place anyway?

Posted by: Tim | Dec 6, 2007 1:10:37 PM

21. Looks like a hot Men's room...just where exactly in new jersay is this place anyway?

Posted by: Tim | Dec 6, 2007 1:12:16 PM

22. It was a slam against the republicans. George and Brad are HUGE Democrats and I loved it. Funny, entertaining and topical, and WAY political.

Posted by: Bobby | Dec 6, 2007 1:21:08 PM

23. Props to the poster who remembered _Interview With The Vampire_. He didn't kiss Tom Cruise, true, but . . . is that a bad thing?

Now Antonio Banderas, on the other hand . . . hmmmmmm

Posted by: AG | Dec 6, 2007 1:25:50 PM

24. Anybody who doesn't think George Clooney's "girlfriend" came at a rather coincidental time when the rumors were finally getting out about him is naive. If you go anywhere near Como, where he lives, it's pretty easy to find the truth. My mother came back from a trip there devastated by the gossip provided by waiters at a certain restaurant (they even had pictures).

Posted by: Jonathan Wallach | Dec 6, 2007 2:02:47 PM

25. I don't understand this. Everyone knows that celebrities don't need to go. They have no lowly human foibles.

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Dec 6, 2007 3:19:16 PM