Christmas | Election 2008 | Grace Jones | John McCain | News | Paul Reubens | Towleroad Guide to the Tube | Video Games

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #215

GRACE JONES: "The Little Drummer Boy" from Pee-Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special (1988) following a brief intro.

GUITAR HERO MASTER: Andrew Sullivan has an interesting excerpt of a recent throwdown at Best Buy.

JOHN MCCAIN: Huckabee ain't the only candidate who can use a cross.

DEER GETS REVENGE: Looks like this was uploaded to The Tube a while back, but I thought that watching this deer kick the crap out of a hunter was probably more entertaining than another presidential campaign video.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here

Comments

1. grace always warms the cockles of my heart... and good for the dear!

Posted by: the queen | Dec 21, 2007 3:15:36 PM

2. Guitar Hero master: Hot

McCain could nail himself to a cross and he still wouldn't pass the Republican religious test. The GOP has devolved into a party of hicks for Jesus and only the Huckster loves Jesus hard enough.

Posted by: sam | Dec 21, 2007 3:21:38 PM

3. Guitar Hero Master: Hot

John McCain could nail himself to a cross and he still wouldn't pass the Republican religious test. Jesus Christ himself couldn't pass muster with the simpleton hicks who dominate the party.

Posted by: sam | Dec 21, 2007 3:25:09 PM

4. I want to know who filmed that hunter getting blitzened.

Posted by: Michael | Dec 21, 2007 4:03:16 PM

5. Deer video*

I recall seeing this before if my memory
    serves correctly that deer was not so much interested in kicking the hunters ass, as he was more interested in f*^@ing it. The hunter had doused himself in "female musk" to attract deer.

Posted by: JZN | Dec 21, 2007 5:00:20 PM

6. Grace, in yo face! Bitch never failed to turn me out. Those were the days. Work to the rhythm!!!

Posted by: Princess Superstar | Dec 21, 2007 5:03:48 PM

7. Since the deer never head butted the guy, I'm assuming that either JZN was probably right or the deer is a trained deer. Any male deer or female for that matter that get's angry enough to attack you and if they have antler's, will use them as a weapon.

Grace Jone's is great....almost wish I was old enough to remember her in her hayday.

Posted by: Joshua | Dec 21, 2007 9:07:29 PM

8. And John McCain is the best qualified candidate out there.
    His only blind spot is DADT. For an old Navy guy at least he isn't against gay's serving at all. I'll bet that if his Sec. of Defense told John to get rid of DADT he would. He isn't homophobic, I know him personally and have since I was a kid(not that long ago)and he has many gay frinds and gay aide's. He is against the the Federal goverment ok'ing gay marriage because as a conservative he believes it's a state issue.

Posted by: Joshua | Dec 21, 2007 9:13:47 PM

9. Why do we pay so much attention to animals like Sharks and Deer that are at the top of the food chain? Culling a percentage of these animals actually protects animals that are lower down the food chain, which are making a more vital contribution to ecosystem vitality. I don't really eat meat, but it would be better for people to eat meat they have caught, than the mass produced stuff that is damaging our environment. Why not show a video of someone "killing themselves" eating Big Macs?

Posted by: john | Dec 22, 2007 2:33:19 AM

10. Grace Jones f(*king owns.

Posted by: gwyneth cornrow | Dec 22, 2007 1:16:27 PM

11. JZN is right. I remember seeing this vid years ago on one of those "People do the stupidest things" TV shows. The guy doused himself in the musk to stage this video.

Posted by: Gregg | Dec 22, 2007 2:25:30 PM

12. joshua,
    you so crazy!

Posted by: nic | Dec 22, 2007 3:18:26 PM

13. John, deer have reached excess population and are (through no fault of their own) now living in many human-populated areas that aren't good for them or the people. I hate hunting, but they can be noxious beasts, so some forms of hunting them aren't all bad.

Posted by: Paul | Dec 22, 2007 9:29:29 PM

14. I can't believe our culture has reached the low point of watching online videos of people playing a fake guitar video game...pathetic.

I saw that deer video on TV a while ago, if memory serves the dude was covered in female deer urine to attract bucks...guess that plan back-fired lol

John - did you seriously jsut say deer are on the top of the food chain? LOL I guess it must be all the lions they eat

Posted by: lambman | Dec 28, 2007 2:48:08 AM