Barack Obama | Bill clinton | Election 2008 | Hillary Clinton | Mike Huckabee | Music | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #213

BILL CLINTON: Talked to Charlie Rose late on Friday night, arguing that Obama doesn't have the experience yet to be president.

PHONE SEX OPERATOR: Two straight guys try to land a job. (Audio NSFW)

MIKE HUCKABEE: New spot. On "what really matters" this Christmas season other than the Evangelical vote. Nothing.

SAINT ETIENNE: Our pop music guru Robbie Daw put together this cool clip for his blog Chart Rigger featuring some bits from an old interview he did with Sarah Cracknell.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here

Comments

1. Actually Obama has more experience than Hillary if you count his state senator time. that is based off of 1st lady experience isn't more than redecorating the white house, planning state dinner menues, etc.

Hillary's 1 governmental thing/ experience during her years as first lady = universal health care, failed miserably.

Bill also forgot to mention that senator Obama has more foreign relations experience now than Bill did when he entered the white house.

He also forgot to mention that many campaign workers have had to be let go for a multitude of reasons which shows that either hillary's so-called experience = failure or at least inability to manage a campaign.

Bill also said during the above interview that "it would be a miracle if she wins iowa" He doesn't have much faith in his wife's campaign.

Full disclosure
    Obama is not my 1st choice, but he appears to be the anti-hillary at the moment. My first choice is the anti-hillary bush clitnont repub lite.

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Dec 17, 2007 5:29:09 PM

2. Okay, the dueling straight guys working at a gay sex line cracked me up. :)

Travis

Posted by: Travis | Dec 17, 2007 6:22:00 PM

3. The dueling straight guys was great. Thanks Andy for making me laugh out loud.

Huckabee is scary. But Hillary will wipe the floor with him.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Dec 17, 2007 6:37:04 PM

4. Note the none too subtle cross behind Huckenstein. Also note the amber halo around his head.

Huckabee = Jesus.

Someone's getting paid top dollar to sublimate this shit and try to pass it off.

Posted by: FASTLAD | Dec 17, 2007 7:35:00 PM

5. HERE'S ANOTHER:

"KIDNAP MADONNA'S BABY!"

Posted by: jjabely | Dec 17, 2007 7:38:56 PM

6. Robbie: I LOVE YOU! Saint Etienne are hands down my all-time favorite band. That was so wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to do that. Love you! Love you Andy. You guys are the best!

Posted by: Raze | Dec 17, 2007 7:40:23 PM

7. Clinton, Inc. cracks me up. They don't even trust their own democrat base to vote on who is the best. I think Obama should win the Dem just because it seems he doesn't lie and back peddle so much. I mean Clinton flubbing on the driver's license for illegals and then Bill saying that the Bush tax cuts were just for him and saying he should be paying more in taxes but yet he is trying to incorporate himself to stay in the 15% tax bracket and he has money in off shore accounts seems untruthful to me.

Huckabee makes me gag.

Posted by: Matt | Dec 18, 2007 8:46:23 AM

8. The gay phone sex guys were absolutely hysterical!!!! That really made my night. Thanks.

Posted by: JerzeeMike | Dec 18, 2007 11:06:53 PM

9. The gay phone sex guys were absolutely hysterical!!!! That really made my night. Thanks.

Posted by: JerzeeMike | Dec 18, 2007 11:07:25 PM

10. The gay phone sex guys were absolutely hysterical!!!! That really made my night. Thanks.

Posted by: JerzeeMike | Dec 18, 2007 11:08:16 PM