James Marsters | John Barrowman | Kiss | Playing Gay | Television

James Marsters' Kiss with John Barrowman Pleased His Girlfriend

Barrowman2

Former Buffy star James Marsters apparently thought it was hot that his girlfriend thought it was hot when he locked lips with John Barrowman in a recent Torchwood episode.

Said Marsters: "I had never kissed a man on film before, but luckily my girlfriend was there, and she said it was always a fantasy of hers that I would kiss another man. She thought it was really hot."

No doubt John Barrowman found it hot as well. That's hot.

Comments

1. Marsters had "never kissed a man on film before"? Implying that he has kissed a man before, it just wasn't filmed. Hmmm.

Posted by: bostonbear | Jan 18, 2008 9:24:10 AM

2. Bostonbear beat me to it! Yes, I too would like some clarification on why he needed to qualify that statement. Perhaps with videographic evidence?

Posted by: Chris | Jan 18, 2008 9:44:19 AM

3. I, too, 3?, 4?, thought it was hot!

Posted by: Jeff | Jan 18, 2008 9:56:10 AM

4. Okay, WAIT. For a second I thought that said James MARSDEN and I got real, real excited. Darn.

Posted by: John | Jan 18, 2008 10:00:59 AM

5. Okay, WAIT. For a second I thought that said James MARSDEN and I got real, real excited. Darn.

Posted by: John | Jan 18, 2008 10:01:29 AM

6. Yes, Captain Jack can suck some face really well.

Posted by: Mary, Really Late Dowager Queen of the British Empire, Ireland, Empress of India, etc..... | Jan 18, 2008 11:27:05 AM

7. John,

Me, too!

Posted by: woodroad34 | Jan 18, 2008 12:20:42 PM

8. He's kissed a man in a play he did years ago.

Posted by: K | Jan 18, 2008 1:15:51 PM

9. Well, shoot! If so many people agree it's hot, then why doesn't it happen more often?

Posted by: Michael W. | Jan 18, 2008 1:49:52 PM

10. Here's the answer to the gay kiss question so some of you people can get your minds out of the gutter -

Marsters is a long-time stage actor and used to have his own theater company. He did a few gay roles during that time.

Posted by: Stage Actor | Jan 18, 2008 2:26:56 PM

11. I think the key word in all of this is "girlfriend".

Posted by: anon (gmail.com) | Jan 18, 2008 2:51:30 PM