Advertising | James Marsters | Japan | John Barrowman | News | Television | Towleroad Guide to the Tube | Video Games

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #223

LIVING IN IKEA: Comedian/Filmmaker Mark Malkoff is living in Ikea for a week. This is his first day.

REZ: Shirtless Japanese gamers "enjoy" the vibrating cult videogame Rez.

UK TORCHWOOD SPOILER: Here's the incident between Captain Jack and Captain Joe we mentioned last week (warning: SPOILER in link). I am a TV Junkie has another clip.

IMAM DAAYIEE ABDULLAH: Gay American Imam discusses his first relationship. (source: queerty)

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here

Comments

1. Captain Jack and Captain Joe seem to have an active S/M relationship. Love it, love it.
    (Maybe I'll actually have to WATCH the program!)

Posted by: NoCaDrummer | Jan 9, 2008 4:15:48 PM

2. Ok, so the Torchwood clip is just a little hot.

Posted by: thespeck | Jan 9, 2008 4:31:28 PM

3. Re: The Ikea Guy. Are we really supposed to believe the whole story behind this "stay-over at Ikea" arrangement -- that his apartment is being fumigated and needed a place to stay? I'm guessing it's a smart marketing blitz by the Ikea folks. Quite surprising, because to the best of my knowledge, Ikea has never been hurting for customers and revenue. That Mark guy (or at least his screen persona) is pretty annoying. Euugh! Where did they even find him?

Posted by: James | Jan 9, 2008 4:32:51 PM

4. I think somebody's mistaken Mark Malkoff for a comedian when in fact he's simply an employee of the Ikea marketing department that got lost in the quagmire that is an Ikea store; like so many before him. At least that's what I made of the video - what I saw of it - I nodded off twice from the exhausting hilarity of it all...

Posted by: David B. | Jan 9, 2008 4:41:20 PM

5. I agree with the other comments...Mark Malkoff's Ikea gig is not funny...and he is just annoying.

Posted by: peterparker | Jan 9, 2008 4:55:53 PM

6. omg those asian guys are so freakin hot i want my big white cock in both of them!

Posted by: asianlover | Jan 9, 2008 5:55:56 PM

7. If only every minute of every episode of Torchwood didn't suck so incredibly much!

Posted by: Rob | Jan 9, 2008 6:07:43 PM

8. Have never seen "Torchwood" so have no idea of the context of the clip that explains the fight that lasted far longer than the kiss, but in trying to find out I discovered the Torchwood kiss below that far eclipses the other and, given the time period and uniforms, made me long for such a scene in "Atonement."

Posted by: Vera Lynn | Jan 9, 2008 6:48:25 PM

9. Torchwood rocks!! Just get Captain Jack and Ianto together and everything will fall into place.

Posted by: paul | Jan 9, 2008 8:45:50 PM

10. If you google "IKEA sleepover" you'll see this is not even a remotely new thing.

Posted by: Mike | Jan 9, 2008 10:02:15 PM

11. asian guys are so hot. i'd like to be given the opportunity to make them both yelp.

Posted by: nic | Jan 9, 2008 10:23:37 PM