Election 2008 | Hillary Clinton | News

Hillary Clinton Makes Final Late Night Appeal Before Super Tuesday

Hillary Clinton made a final appearance on The Late Show last night before today's Super Tuesday contest in 22 states. Here are parts one, two, and three.

Comments

1. What a great interview. Hillary is so in tune with the issues. She has clearly demonstrated that she has experience, energy and drive to be our next President.

Posted by: Bobby | Feb 5, 2008 9:06:52 AM

2. Boy I loved that interview, although I'm not set for her. It'll be decided by the time Montana gets to vote for the Dems, lucky me...

I both wanted to hug her and run a comb through that gel.

What I was impressed with was when she said something to the effect that it is morally wrong to not take care of our neighbors, ie health care, insurance... Shit I work in health care and can't afford either. I'm a firm believer in social justice and it seems Hillary is touting that the most.

Oh and what do you guys think she meant when she said, "It takes change and experience..." It almost sounded like there would be a Clinton/Obama ticket.

Posted by: justincredible | Feb 5, 2008 10:29:38 AM

3. Please, dear god of the universe, let us have this woman as our president!

Posted by: Rick Roberts | Feb 5, 2008 10:52:14 AM

4. The NYT in endorsing her called her brilliant. She can comment intelligently on any politic issue, just like Bill. She is right about being ready from day one.

Posted by: nic | Feb 5, 2008 11:30:13 AM

5. Amen, Rick......

Posted by: Bobby | Feb 5, 2008 12:07:06 PM

6. I am a loyal Democrat and will work tirelessly for our nominee, but I hope it is Clinton. I'm not against Barack; I'm FOR Hillary.

Posted by: Rick Roberts | Feb 5, 2008 12:50:06 PM

7. Hillary Clinton is one of two antigay candidates running for the Democratic nomination. The other is Barak Obama. They both pigheadedly oppose samesex marriage. Their party dropped the hate crimes bill and gutted ENDA and refused to even try to repeal Clintons DOMA and DADT so they wouldn't be election issues.

They both support union busting laws, endless tax breaks for the rich and deregulation of corporate predators what have sabotaged our standard of living and sent the economy into a steep nosedive. They support the war but oppose socialized medicine. A vote for them is a vote for eight more years of Bush Lite gaybashing, war and economic disasters.
    If you want real change then vote for any communist, socialist, labor or other left wing party or for ‘none of the above’ as we do here in Nevada. In addition tens of millions will refuse to vote, disgusted at the latest round of lesser evils to come down the pike.

Posted by: Bill Perdue | Feb 5, 2008 3:56:22 PM