Ben Affleck | Jimmy Kimmel | Matt Damon | News | Sarah Silverman

Jimmy Kimmel is F**king Ben Affleck!

Jimmykimmel_benaffleck

While his wife was having her neck ravaged by Gary Busey, Jimmy Kimmel was f**king Ben Affleck.

Ifba

Here's Kimmel's epic response to Sarah Silverman's previous and much-forwarded video, "I'm f*cking Matt Damon". Kimmel assembled an all-star cast including Brad Pitt, Robin Williams, Cameron Diaz, Josh Groban, Meatloaf, Dominic Monaghan, Harrison Ford, Macy Gray, Christina Applegate, Joan Jett, McLovin, Don Cheadle, Rebecca Romijn, Pete Wentz, Perry Farrell, Good Charlotte, Lance Bass, and Huey Lewis.

Check the clip out AFTER THE JUMP...

Recently
Jimmy Kimmel: I'm Gay [tr]
Kathy Griffin's Advocate "Cover Try" on Jimmy Kimmel [tr]

Comments

1. WOW! Love it. BUT...where can I watch an uncensored version.

Posted by: jonmex | Feb 25, 2008 9:00:39 AM

2. omfg, this was indeed epic. i saw it last night. kimmel and affleck rule.

so, so fucking funny. truth is, i'm not sure who i'd rather fuck first; matt, ben, or jimmy. i'm just horny right now.

Posted by: nic | Feb 25, 2008 9:03:49 AM

3. Sarah and Jimmy aren't married, so she isn't his "wife".

Posted by: AMT | Feb 25, 2008 9:05:20 AM

4. the wife reference was to Jennifer Garner, not Sarah Silverman.

Posted by: dave | Feb 25, 2008 9:20:02 AM

5. Sarah's clip was much, much funnier. Sure, Jimmy had tons of celebrities in his clip but it's often more about quality than quantity. It was a noble effort, but if anything, I found it homophobically offensive. He used the thought of Jimmy and Ben being gay to ridicule. I found it very uncomfortable to watch and it even gave me the willies when they were touching. Eeew.

Posted by: EnigmaticAnswer | Feb 25, 2008 9:22:28 AM

6. Lighten up! Satire is not about making you comfortable.

Posted by: NickinIndy | Feb 25, 2008 9:45:38 AM

7. Not to piss in everybody's cereal, BUT it was kind of offenive.

How many of us wear scarves around our necks?

How many of us wear metalic shirts?

How many of us paint our toe nails?

etc

Just because many involved are great liberals (Ben, Brad, etc) doesn't mean it is ok or even funny to perpetuate horid stereotypes about the gay community.

With friends like that.......

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Feb 25, 2008 9:47:29 AM

8. Oh, I get it. You can tell they're gay because they're effeminate, toe-nail painting faggots. Heterosexual humor is priceless!

Posted by: JohnInManhattan | Feb 25, 2008 10:09:43 AM

9. Just found the 'I'M FUCKING BEN AFFLECK' t-shirt from Moe Wampum

Posted by: jonathan | Feb 25, 2008 10:12:54 AM

10. Oh people, come on. How many times are stereotypes made fun of? Many late night talk show hosts make fun of Jews, African-Americans, women, men, all for they're stereotypes. Of course there are gay men that are that effeminate, it's over the top stereotyping and homosexuals are not the only ones being stereotyped in the world. I doubt everyone is making fun of gays, Lance Bass participated and Cameron Diaz and Brad Pitt who are both supporters of gay rights (Angelins Jolie's brother is gay and very close with Pitt, hence their decision not to marry until "everyone can"). Are we really that sensitive that a comedy sketch that is about a response to another comedy sketch involving Matt Damon and Ben Affleck having sex with other people is deemed worthy of these comments? Sheesh.

Posted by: Cory | Feb 25, 2008 10:22:15 AM

11. Dave, grow a set. And while your at it get a sense of humor.

Posted by: Mary, Really Late Dowager Queen of the British Empire, Ireland, Empress of India, etc..... | Feb 25, 2008 10:25:07 AM

12. I thought this was hilarious. The only part I _didn't_ like was the line, "fucking like they're in prison," but I thought it was fun, funny, and cute.

They hit all the stereotypes -- so what. They weren't doing them to be offensive. Intent counts.

Frankly, I thought it showed even more of Ben's ability to laugh at himself -- and the rumors / jokes / fantasies of him and Matt Damon -- than Jimmy's -- good for both of them.

It made me laugh and smile.

Posted by: tjc | Feb 25, 2008 10:36:53 AM

13. I'm crying, and for all the right reasons.

Posted by: Steven. | Feb 25, 2008 10:39:23 AM

14. For the first time ever I like Josh Groban.

Posted by: Ernie | Feb 25, 2008 10:47:04 AM

15. I'm sorry but this is more than a little homophobic.

Posted by: Steve | Feb 25, 2008 10:58:35 AM

16. Cory

Those things you listed are wrong as well. Just because people crack jokes about Jews, women, blacks, etc doesn't make them right in the first place nor ok to crack steriotype jokes about gays.

It sound like you need to talk to somebody about your thinking minority jokes of all kinds are ok.

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Feb 25, 2008 11:27:17 AM

17. Jimmy, a lot of those "jokes" are stereotypes written by those very people. Case in point, Spielberg made a video mocking Jewish stereotypes. I think you need to get a sense of humor and realize if you can't laugh at yourself... :)

Posted by: Cory | Feb 25, 2008 11:51:56 AM

18. Oh, an Jimmy, I do not appreciate you personally attacking me by suggesting a need therapy for finding a comedy clip humorous, especially as I was studying for my masters in social psych. Personal attacks speak more about ones character than being able to laugh at oneself :).

Posted by: Cory | Feb 25, 2008 11:53:19 AM

19. Cory

You can not compare moking steriotypes to perpetuating stereotypes.

There is a difference.

A great film about mocking steriotypes is Spike Lee's Bamboozeled. Watch it and lern the difference.

:-)

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Feb 25, 2008 12:03:29 PM

20. sorry for my typos

Posted by: Jimmyoyo | Feb 25, 2008 12:04:41 PM

21. Jimmy, you realize you are debating a video clip about Jimmy Kimmel having sex with Ben Affleck, NOT about homosexuality. My comment was in regards to some people needing to get off the cross and realize not everything is about us versus "them". This is just a satire piece and you are reading into my comment. I realize some things are inappropriate and stereotypes can be damaging, but this is a freaking comedy sketch. Lance Bass, an out homosexual, participated in this skit, do you think he, of all people, would partake in something that was truly derogatory towards himself? Somethings are just meant to be funny, while of course others may be insulting in nature. Please, do no lecture me about what I should or should not learn, you do not know me and this whole debate is ridiculous. Learn to laugh at yourself, it may help with your stress level ;).

Posted by: Cory | Feb 25, 2008 12:17:34 PM

22. Cory

I do laugh at myself constantly. :-)

Lance Bass is far and away the last person to hold up as a great homosexual cfrusader and or leader. The guy was closeted for how long? His perpective on gay issues is still in the infantile stage.

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Feb 25, 2008 12:23:16 PM

23. as a slightly effeminate scarf-wearing gay, i take offense that anyone in my own community would so openly declare my fashion sense as "horrid" without realizing the hypocrisy in the statement. what happened to the freedom of expression that our people are supposedly representing on this earth? we can't all look like tom brady, so we have to make the best of our resourses, and if that happens to be a scarf and a mettalic shirt, then get used to it sisters.

until all of us are free, none of us are free. proud to be you and me. i'm sorry if you are so self-loathing that you feel some of us need to be hidden from view in order to no longer be ashamed of who you are.

Posted by: voodoolock | Feb 25, 2008 12:28:20 PM

24. Oh Jimmy, get a clue. It's comedy, not an attack on anyone. You need to pick your battles. Don't let him get to you Cory, we're all used to his shenanigans. Jimmy would make an issue of someone looking at someone else the wrong way.

Posted by: Jace | Feb 25, 2008 12:46:36 PM

25. Voodo

I did not and do not condemn gays who do wear scarves and paint their toe nails.

There is a difference between embracing the diversity of our commuity and a couple of straights perpetuating such as what being gay is.

Ben in a gay fantasy automaticaly becomes a scarf wearing toe nail painter?

Brad and Clooney have done such spoofs better by remaining who they are without going all stereotypicaly effeminate etc.

Clooney in bed with john stewart for example was a funny joke especiay since clooney didn't fem it up.

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Feb 25, 2008 12:50:59 PM