Fashion Men | Grooming | Justin Timberlake | Models | News

Justin Timberlake Bringing Givenchy Back

Givenchy_timberlake

Justin Timberlake is reported to be the new face for Givenchy: "The Sexy Back singer is allegedly in talks to front the campaign and to model in advertisements for Parfum Givenchy’s men’s fragrance. If Timberlake signs up for the deal he will be adding model to his burgeoning CV, which already includes fashion designer, actor and restauranter. He will join Liv Tyler in Givenchy's A-list line up of spokespeople."

Smell This
Matthew McConaughey Rips Off His Shirt for Dolce & Gabbana [tr]
Tom of Finland Cologne Promises Not to Drown Out the B.O. [tr]
Tom Brady Gets Fresh [tr]
Henry Cavill Smells Like London [tr]
Scent of Scruff: Ewan McGregor to be Face of Davidoff Adventure [tr]

*note - this is not an official ad, just a helpful illustration.

Comments

1. If anyone ever wants to get me anything, please, see the photo above.

Posted by: peterparker | Feb 22, 2008 2:48:06 PM

2. Did they airbrush out JT's tats?

Posted by: Brady | Feb 22, 2008 2:51:29 PM

3. Haha, it looks like he is smelling something funny.

Posted by: tom | Feb 22, 2008 2:53:07 PM

4. I really don't get the hysteria over JT.

Am I missing the 12-year-old girl gene?

He's OK, nice build, but that face is not model material in my book. He's famous right now and I guess that's what it's all about.

Posted by: Johnny | Feb 22, 2008 3:01:57 PM

5. mmmm-mmmm-mmmm, smell that country trade.

Posted by: Princess Superstar | Feb 22, 2008 3:24:10 PM

6. He looks cute for the first time in that picture...you know, real pretty and gay! Lord, I hope he reads this blog.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Feb 22, 2008 3:25:00 PM

7. Of course he reads this blog!

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Feb 22, 2008 3:39:58 PM

8. He gets better looking the older he gets. In about 5 or 10 years he'll be one hunk of a man. I'd still do him now though.

Posted by: JJ | Feb 22, 2008 3:47:49 PM

9. My birthday's coming and I better be getting me some Givenchy!

Posted by: David D. | Feb 22, 2008 3:52:32 PM

10. More adventures in photoshopping JT has more moles than Hans Moleman from the Simpsons. In his favor he has twice the body of sissy David Beckham.

Posted by: ggreen | Feb 22, 2008 4:13:06 PM

11. He's starting to look like a hot man and not a cute boy. I didn't think it was him at first. Very hot!

Posted by: Jack | Feb 22, 2008 4:14:41 PM

12. He's a minger. And what happened to his pits - its either there or its not.

Posted by: Tim F. | Feb 22, 2008 4:19:07 PM

13. I never really paid much attention to him until now.
    Damn! I love it when the boys start turning into men. You get to do what you want with them and they don't freak out.
    He could show Hayden Christensen a thing or two. And I'd like to be there when he does...

Posted by: Jeff | Feb 22, 2008 5:45:37 PM

14. Looks like his head on someone else's body

Posted by: Silverfeast | Feb 22, 2008 6:38:02 PM

15. My very favorite 60's Era Gay True Life Adventure was recounted to me by the great Richard Natale who said one night a fashion-obsessed friend of his came stumbling out of The Anvil with a beatific smile on his face. "What happened?" Richard asked. "I've just had a religious experience," the fashionista replied, "I WAS BLOWN BY GIVENCHY!!!!!"

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Feb 22, 2008 6:49:46 PM

16. I agree with the comment about him getting hotter as he gets older. He's already on his way. He gets creamier with each passing year.

Posted by: topsyturvy | Feb 22, 2008 6:56:52 PM

17. I also noticed that he's got better looking as he's gotten older -- especially noted at the end of the LoveStoned/I Think She Knows video.... I've always thought he was hot, but it is amazing how some airbrushing can propel him even further.

Posted by: k | Feb 22, 2008 7:05:18 PM

18. I also noticed that he's got better looking as he's gotten older -- especially noted at the end of the LoveStoned/I Think She Knows video.... I've always thought he was hot, but it is amazing how some airbrushing can propel him even further.

Posted by: k | Feb 22, 2008 7:06:16 PM

19. I also noticed that he's got better looking as he's gotten older -- especially noted at the end of the LoveStoned/I Think She Knows video.... I've always thought he was hot, but it is amazing how some airbrushing can propel him even further.

Posted by: k | Feb 22, 2008 7:06:38 PM

20. Old penis-nose Justin looks just like any other stereotypical male in poser mode. All abs, no legs. Why don't these companies show a man's legs and rear for a change? Are they afraid of them? As far as I'm concerned, Justin can take a hike. He's done virtually nothing for the gay community.

Posted by: don | Feb 22, 2008 7:08:17 PM

21. Based on the text, Andy (or someone else) Photoshopped the picture. As the link says, he's still in talks (though actually, it's been confirmed). No ads have been produced yet.

Posted by: Paul R | Feb 22, 2008 8:22:36 PM

22. DAMN...tough crowd!!!!! lmao

Never having been on the Justin bandwagon(and disliked him even more when he took a hike and left Janet Jackson holding the...ermmm...bag!!!), I will say that he is getting better as he gets older. If he has another 40 years, he may reach **hot** after all.

Posted by: Joshua | Feb 22, 2008 8:38:24 PM

23. zzzzzzzzzz

Posted by: matt | Feb 22, 2008 9:06:16 PM

24. My ex-boyfriend and I would argue over how to pronounce "Givenchy." He would say jih-VIN-chee, and I said it was gee-VON-shee. He's a dick, I just wanted to say that.

Anyone else want to weigh in on this?

Posted by: Jake | Feb 22, 2008 9:19:38 PM

25. Can't anyone see that this is an obvious photoshop?

Posted by: dons888 | Feb 22, 2008 9:45:37 PM