Justin Timberlake | Madonna | Music Video | News | Timbaland

BigGayDeal.com

Report: Timberlake and Timbaland are Madonna's Bitches in New Video

According to a report in the UK tabloid Mirror, Justin Timberlake and Timbaland play bitches to Madonna's pimp in the video for her upcoming single "4 Minutes to Save the World".

BitchesThe Mirror reports: "The Queen of Pop's latest transformation will see her don a dominatrix-style latex catsuit in a raunchier-than-ever video for new single '4 Minutes To Save The World'. We can reveal that in the promo Madge plays - wait for it - a pimp who rescues the planet in an impressive 240 seconds. Justin Timberlake and US producer Timbaland play her bitches. The video has been shot over three days in a top-secret location in West London, and included a gruelling all-night shoot yesterday. In the sexually charged video, Madge cracks the whip and gets her slaves, Justin and Timbaland, to do whatever she wants as she towers over their quivering bodies in killer heels. The 49-year-old has brought in her fashion-god pals Dolce & Gabbana to create the no-holds-barred outfits. She's also roped in the winning team behind her Confessions Live sell-out tour in 2006 - including Grammy award-winning Swedish director Jonas Akerlund. We're told: 'One of the highlights in the video is the nightclub scene. Timbaland eyes Madge up in the darkened room, and they disappear off to get close. The camera cuts to Madonna challenging JT to a dance-off and it is just magnificent. They get up close and personal in the battle of the gyrating hips, with sweat dripping all over their bodies.'"

Apparently the Akerlund report is incorrect and the video is directed by French duo Jonas and Francois, so take the rest with a grain of salt. However, as we all know, this is not unfamiliar territory for Madonna.

Comments

1. I spit on anything involving Stefano "I am opposed to the idea of a child growing up with two gay parents" Gabbana. Madge should get a clue and disassociate herself from this turd.

Posted by: JohnInManhattan | Feb 4, 2008 9:26:36 AM

2. Poor Madge- No talent-always looking to create controversy to make people forget that she really doesn't know how to sing and really doesn't have any talent. Is she having sexy with a dog on her second video? Is that what you called "latest transformation?" LOL- Don't know who started this whole transformation thing- Her music sucks!

Posted by: jim | Feb 4, 2008 10:04:28 AM

3. Wow, a video with men groveling and bowing a scraping like slaves at the feet of a domineering woman. How fresh, how new, how original. We've never seen THAT before. That is if you don't count Madonna (20 times before), Janet Jackson, Cher, the Spice Girls, Celine Dion, and just about every other female Pop, Rock, Rap, Hip Hop, Country and R&B artist who has ever made a video. Hell, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a couple of the gospel girls haven't gotten in on the trend.

I guess Madonna's days of being fresh, new and cutting edge have long since passed.

Posted by: ZEKE | Feb 4, 2008 10:05:13 AM

4. wow, you guys are pretty bitchy. at this point in time, there is nothing really original left anyway. ive always enjoyed her music for what it is, really well done dance/pop music. its not saving the world, lyrically, it is not astonishing and its not making me do more than dance and groove along.

i dont think there is much mainstream music that makes a difference in the world now anyway...

geez!

Posted by: dita | Feb 4, 2008 10:25:35 AM

5. Wow you guys are lame. Madonna is just having fun and you nasty queens have to tear it up based on something from the Mirror that is most likely wrong?
    Lame

Posted by: Craigle | Feb 4, 2008 10:41:06 AM

6. Seriously guys, bitter much? Why can't we just appreciate her and her music for what it is- amazingly crafted, fun dance-pop. Let's not forget Madonna wrote the script for all those artists you mentioned, Zeke (except maybe Cher).

Will she get publicity for making Justin and Timbaland her bitches? Hell yes! (I, for one, am pretty excited to see that!) Will she sell more records/downloads because of it? Hell yes! Is she a brilliant artist AND business woman? Hell yes!

Why don't you guys funnel that negative energy back to yourselves? Write a book. Go to the gym. Ignore Madonna if you want. The rest of us will enjoy her new stuff. Peace.

Posted by: Aron | Feb 4, 2008 10:45:30 AM

7. Here we go again with the Madonna bashing.

Honestly, who the hell else has given us a good time the last 25 years?

I'm still on board for this new ride.

Madonna still rocks !!!

Posted by: maverick69 | Feb 4, 2008 11:03:37 AM

8. Whoa, I guess I hit a nerve with those who worship at the alter of Madonna.

For the record I never attacked Madonna, her legacy, her artistry or her talent. I only pointed out that the scenario of this video not cutting edge. In fact it's pretty tired at this point. This scene is in EVERY Diva concert, EVERY music awards show, and EVERY video awards show done today and that she is no longer the cutting edge in video as she certainly was at one time. "Like a Prayer" is one of my ALL TIME favorite videos.

I still respect her as an artist and a trend setter but that doesn't mean I have to gush and drool over every single bleapin thing she does.

Call off the dogs and find a life that doesn't revolve around MTV and VH1.

Jeez!

Posted by: ZEKE | Feb 4, 2008 11:40:47 AM

9. Madonna can make me her bitch anytime...pimp me out ...she can do anything with me!

Posted by: george F | Feb 4, 2008 11:57:24 AM

10. Madonna's best talent has been making people care about loving or hating Madonna and it seems her job is done here.

I will not be enjoying any of this because I hate the Timberfake but I'll watch just to see how she looks...

Posted by: junior | Feb 4, 2008 12:20:13 PM

11. I hate Timberlake too, he's an asshole untalented douche.

Madonna has been.

Posted by: Leo | Feb 4, 2008 1:12:13 PM

12. no talent? please how was she inducted into the rock&roll hall of fame in her first year of eligbility? LMAO at the dumbasses.. i will be excited to see how this turns out

Posted by: bae | Feb 4, 2008 1:42:59 PM

13. Madonna is back.

I thought she had lost it for ever once she started writing children's books and spewing the Kabala nonsense left and right but apparently she figured out what she will always be remembered for and it is not Madonna, Mommy Dearest.

Posted by: God | Feb 4, 2008 2:49:53 PM

14. Thanks for adding that caveat at the end Andy. I so didn't want to write in and slam you for being inaccurate. The video is really good and totally available on the "Internets" right now. Take a look around bois and gurls. M is still ruling.

Posted by: lexxicuss | Feb 4, 2008 3:05:29 PM

15. Finally, SOMEONE had the proverbial cojones to put those overrated hacks Timberlake and Timbaland in their place.

Posted by: Alex Sarmiento | Feb 4, 2008 4:11:57 PM

16. I've loved Madonna since I was 5 yrs old and always will...but man does she reek of desperation nowadays. Having her music produced by hip-hoppers, STILL doing dominatrix videos after already having a handful of those in the past AND opening her last tour as a dominatrix? Come on Madonna. Get over it. You're getting old. It's okay. It happens. We still love you. Quit trying so hard.

Posted by: John | Feb 4, 2008 4:16:50 PM

17. Thanks JOHN, that was what I was getting at!

Posted by: ZEKE | Feb 4, 2008 5:54:45 PM

18. I have to admit I was not happy to hear that she decided to work with the most overused (Timbaland) and overexposed (JT) collaborators on this album. It does reek of desperation and I can only hope that the music they make together reflects more of her sensibility than theirs.

As far as music videos having to be innovative, I just don't know if that's possible anymore. "It is what it is" so to speak. As long as it's entertaining it doesn't have to change the world.

And what's wrong with artists exploring similar themes throughout their careers? Photographers, painters, musicians all have a certain issue or aesthetic or relationship that they explore again and again. Criticizing her by saying she has no talent and is unoriginal just sounds, well, unoriginal and baseless.

Posted by: Aron | Feb 4, 2008 5:59:08 PM

19. If she proves nothing else, Madonna proves that she can still provoke wildly disparate reactions among one of her most important fanbases = gays. The lady still has the public eye and that is her point - "I'm still here, guys." The gay community embraces so many figures of stellar and not-so-stellar talent that surely there is still room for an aging diva and yes, she IS a diva. As for the two "bitches", who cares? Neither one impresses me that much.

Posted by: Leducdor | Feb 5, 2008 5:34:45 AM

20. The silly cow panders to the sleaze crowd when she needs to get a bit of air-time, no doubt. Besides, what has she ever done for the gay community? Absolutely nothing as far as I'm concerned. The gay community has misguidedly supported this cow but she isn't exactly marching in gay rights parades, is she?

Posted by: joseph | Feb 5, 2008 6:53:16 AM

21. I cant wait to see this, she is 50yrs old, still rocking with the best! she is the best! bring it on!

p.s. your right the 2 tims suck

Posted by: matt | Feb 5, 2008 7:27:43 PM

22. I find it hilarious how negative people are. OMG! No wonder the world is on its way out, people need to try and see the positive sometimes, you might all live longer(unfortunately).

Posted by: curtis | Feb 5, 2008 7:57:16 PM

23. OK some of you are just stupid! First of all this story is a FAKE! And Madonna regardless is still a trendsetter and a huge selling global artist. And for the idiot who asks what has Madonna done for the gay community? The real question is what has she not done? Madonna from the VERY start has supported gay related causes and gives millions each year to that affect. I have Leukemia and since 2002 she has covered 35000 a month in my medical costs provided me with free pit passes to one of her tours ( she gives hundreds of tickets to the disabled) and I am far from the only one who would have died without Madonna's help so when I see fools attack someone with such a great heart who gives so much and never brags about it to sell her albums I think its a sad state of the world. Don't attach someone when you have no idea what the real deal is.

Posted by: Josh | Feb 5, 2008 9:52:22 PM

24. You gay people kill me you lack any sence of loyality your a bunch of drama loving queens. Madonna is the only entertainer I have ever seen to be extreamly loyal to her gay fans who cut stab her in the back over and over! You get used by trash like Mariah and Cher (who went nuts when she discovered her own daughter was gay) yet Madonna has poured millions each year from day 1 into HIV assistance programs used gay culture in just about every aspect of her career which in turn has cost her sales if anything most of us look at Madonna and think "gay" I doubt this woman has a fan who is not gay!I still wonder how she has remained on top with a bunch of back stabbing gay people behind her. Maybe she should go after straight people then she will sell lots more albums and not have to worry about killing herself to keep people interested!

Posted by: Isla | Feb 5, 2008 10:06:49 PM

25. God bless Madge. Ageism is as an increasing problem (increasingly so) and how wonderful that one f the world's biggest, gutsiest entertainers is nearly 50, and doesn;t mind strapping on her high heel boot to "whip" those youngins. Good on her!

Posted by: Aaron | Feb 6, 2008 10:28:23 AM