Chad White | Fashion Men | Models | News | Pets

Chad White + Puppy: Best in Show

Chadwhite1

According to Major Models, Chad White would like to announce the arrival of Bam Bam Junior while proving there can never be too much cute for one Polaroid.

One more, AFTER THE JUMP...

Chadwhite2

previously
Chad White is Dead and Marilyn Manson is Responsible [tr]
Chad White Has Attitude [tr]
Chad White Decides His Hair Should Match His Name [tr]
Michael Jackson Meets Chad White [tr]
Chad White: The Doll You Can Dress Up [tr]

Comments

1. Is Andy being paid to promote Chad White or is it just his personal crush.

The guy is just not hot --- there are hot 20somethings and boring clone twink models.
    Chad is the second.

BORING.

Posted by: rjp3 | Mar 12, 2008 6:46:36 PM

2. Oh, come now. Chad White is gorgeous! He's such a nice guy, too.

He's way cuter than the puppy...

Posted by: M | Mar 12, 2008 6:54:27 PM

3. I GET Chat White. Totally. 100% Thank you for anything ChadWhite on this Blog.

Posted by: Mark | Mar 12, 2008 6:59:31 PM

4. aww, how adorable is that dog!? the puppy is cute, too.

Posted by: nic | Mar 12, 2008 7:00:54 PM

5. Now, now, RJP3...at least this is better than getting a news bulletin every time the Scissor Sisters take a dump.

Posted by: Scott | Mar 12, 2008 7:05:56 PM

6. What a super gay dog.

Man there is some bitterness on this site.

Posted by: Paul R | Mar 12, 2008 7:32:59 PM

7. It's the lips. Just um, suckable. Mmmm.

Why do I suddenly feel like Herbert from Family Guy.

Posted by: sparks | Mar 12, 2008 7:38:33 PM

8. While he isn't my type, I can certainly see how he'd be somebody else's.

That being said, and flack worth his salt knows when to say when vis a vis exposure. And anybody with a crush (who isn't mental) knows when to say when vis a vis obsessing. Either way, Andy...

Posted by: Dan | Mar 12, 2008 8:00:04 PM

9. Jack! is! right!

I'm tired of looking at pictures of attractive straight men on this site. I demand to see a picture of Bruce Vilanch, bare-chested and holding a puppy.

Posted by: crispy | Mar 12, 2008 8:18:12 PM

10. Chad White is outrageously HOT! And that is the gayest dog I have ever seen.

Posted by: peterparker | Mar 12, 2008 8:37:34 PM

11. I'll take more helpings of Chad White please. There's something about a attractive straight male that I find incredibly sexy. Perhaps it's just my own internalized homophobia or maybe I'm just sick of Abercrombie & Fitch and plucked eyebrows.

Posted by: D.R.H. | Mar 12, 2008 10:13:48 PM

12. Get over it already Jack.

His pictures aren't posted here because you can see how heterosexual he is, they're posted because [Andy thinks] he's hot.

I doubt you bother to do background checks on the guys in all the pictures you fap-fap-fap off with to make sure they're all 100% gay.

Try to remember this isn't your blog; this isn't the blog of some GLBT public relations group; it's Andy's blog. He can post whatever he wants and you can take it or leave it.

Posted by: ohnoes | Mar 13, 2008 12:52:52 AM

13. Chad White is BEAUTIFUL gay or straight, with or without the puppy.

Posted by: michael | Mar 13, 2008 2:57:48 AM

14. the name bambam just tickles my heart, so does chad's hotness

Posted by: wecouldgrowuptogether | Mar 13, 2008 4:26:24 AM

15. the name bambam just tickles my heart, so does chad's hotness

Posted by: wecouldgrowuptogether | Mar 13, 2008 4:28:20 AM

16. bambam is short for bambambam

Posted by: rei_baguio | Mar 13, 2008 5:51:04 AM

17. Cute puppy!

Posted by: ROCKY | Mar 13, 2008 10:03:44 AM

18. Oh, it all makes sense now... Jack! is ugly!

Sorry to hear that. Well, at least you have a good personality. No, wait... you're kind of a dick. Tough break, man.

Posted by: crispy | Mar 13, 2008 10:44:39 AM

19. With his clothes on he's not that attractive (IMHO) and he won't age well for sure.

Posted by: anon | Mar 13, 2008 1:39:59 PM

20. Different strokes for different folks. This kid is adorable! Nice puppy, too. I'd pet them both, yes I would.

Posted by: mike | Mar 13, 2008 1:59:38 PM

21. He has pretense and elitism written all over his face .... straight ? not sure I am bying that.

And who cares how NICE he is ???

He is model. OH I KNOW A MODEL and HE IS NICE .... eww.

I know a model and he is 19, out and sucks a mean ....

Posted by: RJP3 | Mar 13, 2008 5:44:34 PM

22. oh u guys are mean! ANDY CAN POST WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS! and im glad he posts Chad, which regardless of him being gay, straight, or transgender, ADMIT it, hes HOTT!!

so if all u want is gay gay gay, go to gay.com and see if u find a hot guy like Chad to bang u!

BOOYA HATERS!

ps. BRING ON THE Chadness ANDY!

Posted by: ventura79 | Mar 14, 2008 1:49:41 AM

23. Thank you all for hating him, you are giving less people more chances to strive for him. Bwhahha- I'm a comment postponer. That being said, you even seem jelous because you couldn't afford a neat and cute puppy out of mutts. I'm not a dog lover but that's fine to me.

Posted by: angel | Sep 19, 2010 10:43:41 PM