Chace Crawford | JC Chasez | News

JC Chasez and Chace Crawford: Attached at the Hip

Jc_chace_2

JC Chasez and Chace Crawford are like the new Matthew McConaughey and Lance Armstrong, without the shirtlessness.

After last week's Elton John Oscar party Chasez and Crawford took a trip to Vegas together where they took matching photos with New York Giant Michael Strahan.

They're likely just BFFs. Who possibly have moved in together.

Whatever the case, they make a good match.

Strahan1 Strahan2

(image source, source)

Previously
Chace Crawford and J.C. Chasez Pretty Up Elton John's Oscar Bash [tr]
Gossip Girl Guys Engage in Well-Dressed Three-way for Out [tr]

Comments

1. Whatever. Chase is stupid: rule number one is never date anyone who carries an ugly purse.

Posted by: Michael | Mar 4, 2008 9:48:23 AM

2. without the shirtlessness who cares?

Posted by: Sean | Mar 4, 2008 9:59:01 AM

3. Anyone smell smoke? I hope they are a couple. Everyone deserves to be happy, except right-wing, religious fundamentalist Republicans-there's no pleasing them.

Posted by: JerzeeMike | Mar 4, 2008 10:20:35 AM

4. BTW, JC is looking more and more like Jack from Will and Grace every minute...smoke indeed.

Posted by: Michael | Mar 4, 2008 10:53:25 AM

5. Chace Crawford is seriously, seriously beautiful.

Posted by: rascal | Mar 4, 2008 11:29:33 AM

6. As long as both of them are happy as whatever they call themselves I'm fine with it. I must admit it did bring a smile to my face when I read it though.

Also I want JC's man purse...

Posted by: Tim | Mar 4, 2008 11:39:19 AM

7. I hate to expose my ignorance, but who are these people? I'm really asking, not being snarky. :-)

Posted by: The Milkman | Mar 4, 2008 11:50:45 AM

8. JC was the other hot, not-Justin Timberblake guy from *NSYNC. He was also on the New Mickey Mouse Club and he has a really beautiful voice. The solo career didn't really go too well. I think they only played his song twice at Pop Rocks (and that says a lot considering the rotation there hasn't changed since 2002).

I have no idea who Chase is. He's very pretty.

Posted by: Jonathan | Mar 4, 2008 12:06:59 PM

9. I hope they are gay and in love. They make a really sexy couple.

Posted by: cuties | Mar 4, 2008 12:15:25 PM

10. Isn't Chace Crawford rumored to be dating Carrie Underwood?

Posted by: rascal | Mar 4, 2008 12:53:17 PM

11. Chace is with Carrie. He surprised her at her show on valentine's day. There are pics of him there. Hes not gay. He has a male friend that he partied with in Vegas, so what?

Posted by: Chelsey | Mar 4, 2008 1:05:48 PM

12. Chelsey, I hate to break it to you...

Posted by: David D. | Mar 4, 2008 1:16:34 PM

13. Chelsey,

You don't know what you are talking about. You have no idea who is and isn't gay in this world so shut up!

Posted by: Chelsey go home! | Mar 4, 2008 2:17:53 PM

14. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT BOTH OF THEM ARE GAY....thats my last say. I live in LA...and we move around soem of the same circles in We-Ho....so I know with my two very own eyes....

Posted by: Bosie | Mar 4, 2008 2:45:07 PM

15. Chelsey! Come home right this instant!

I told you to come home when the streetlights come on! There's far too much out in the big, big world that you cannot even fathom. It's even scarier when it's dark.

Posted by: Chelsey's Mom | Mar 4, 2008 3:52:42 PM

16. It's sweet, really. JC looks very happy, even if he's just back from the Renaissance fair.

Posted by: anon | Mar 4, 2008 4:51:06 PM

17. I can tell you that JC Chasez is gay. But amongst females and straight people he is "Bisexual".
    I have no clue about Chace Crawford, though he is nice eye-candy and pretty to look at.
    I mean really why do people watch "Gossip Girl" for..the hot chicks?
    And ive always had the hot's for Josh Schwartz....you'll have to guess if im a guy or gal..lol

Posted by: love and hate los angeles | Mar 4, 2008 9:16:34 PM

18. And HELLO! Their with Strahan?!

Strahan!

Mr. moves in with Dr. Ian Smith (seXy muthafuka) when he falls out with his wife -- who, in turn said Strahan and the Dr. Ian (seXy muthafuka) were fuckin'.

LOL!

Chelsea: Put the pipe down and smell the coffee ....

Posted by: Taylor Siluwé | Mar 4, 2008 9:35:26 PM

19. I could care less if they are a couple but for some reason I really like seeing pics of them together, it seems sweet.

Man what have I been smoking.

Posted by: bwr | Mar 5, 2008 5:04:06 AM

20. Actually they do make a very cute couple and should be happy together, but the blond looks 'typical" airy and shall i dare to say "queenie" Actually he looks a lot like an x of mine from the early 90's.

good luck boys

Posted by: frankieedee | Mar 5, 2008 6:17:13 AM

21. Who are these guys? Should I know?

Posted by: Timothy | Mar 6, 2008 3:53:29 PM

22. Either drug buddies or f*ck buiddes. I think the latter is better.

Posted by: kc | Mar 8, 2008 4:29:40 PM

23. Oh my goddess...who the hell cares if they're lovers or BFF's or circus freaks? That Chace (with a "C") would be the most beautiful drag queen EVER..!!! LOVE HER!

Posted by: Sassy | Mar 9, 2008 11:16:58 AM

24. ME PARECE VERDADERAMENTE UNA TONTERIA QUE SE INVENTEN ESTOS RUMORES YA QUE MANCHAN EL NOMBRE DE PERSONAS EN ESTE CASO JC CHASEZ, CREO QUE EN SU TOTALIDAD ES SOLO POR ENVIDIA YA QUE JC STA MUY BUENO Y ES HERMOSO Y LE GANA A JARED LETO Y ESO ES MUCHO DECIR O NO????
    OK EL PUNTO ES QUE ESTE RUMOR DEVIO HABER SIDO DIBULGADO POR ALGUNA PERSONA RESENTIDA O LAGO POR EL ESTILO. Y ADEMAS QUE TIENE DE MALO QUE ESTE SIEMPRE CON SU AMIGO, CUANDO ESTABA CON N-SYN NO SE SEPARABA DE ELLOS Y BISEVERSA. OSEA ESTE RUMOR ES ALGO SIMPLEMENTE SIN SENTIDO YA QUE SEGURO COMO DIGE ANTES ES SOLO PARA PERJUDICAR A JC. O NO??? EN MI OPINION PERSONAL ESTO ES UNA TONTERIA. GRACIAS
    YADHIRA C.