Details | Ellen DeGeneres | News | Ryan Seacrest

BigGayDeal.com

Ryan Seacrest Could Potentially be a Heterosexual

Seacrest

Says Ryan Seacrest about a girlfriend he once had: "I completely fell into [a] relationship, and I didn’t want to. I remember having conversations like 'This is so weird for me, because I’m not supposed to like anyone until I’ve achieved what I want to achieve.'"

No discussion of the gay jibes he endures from the tongue of Simon Cowell, though there is plenty of talk about his potential female mates. It's revealed that the "husky" adolescent Seacrest once had a cute blond "surrender" after he persisted for days on a diet of grapefruit and oranges.

Also offered up is a quote about his potential heterosexuality from real-life gay Ellen DeGeneres: "I’d love to see him meet a nice girl and settle down."

But that won't be happening soon, according to the article: "Seacrest is in bed, at home in the Hollywood Hills, by eight o’clock almost every night. He sleeps spooning a BlackBerry, his dating life is in suspended animation."

Ryan Seacrest Knows What You Think of Him [details]

you may have missed...
Oscar Red Carpet: When Gary Busey Attacks [tr]
A Very Gay New Year's Eve Preview [tr]
Brian Dunkleman Wishes AIDS on Ryan Seacrest [tr]
Simon Cowell Urges Ryan Seacrest: Come Out of the Closet [tr]

Comments

1. First off - WHO THE EFF CARES! Secondly - the man's ego is TOO BIG to allow anyone else in..let alone "share" a mirror....I could care less if he sucks cock, or eats pussy....Irrelivent!

Posted by: Disgusted American | Mar 17, 2008 4:30:45 PM

2. It's true. Ryan Seacrest could potentially be a heterosexual. And so could I. Potentially.

Of far greater importance: please tell me that he's not one of the "22 big thinkers" that are shaping my life.

Posted by: David D. | Mar 17, 2008 4:43:43 PM

3. So you mean the article doesn't mention how he got where he is today by sucking Merv Griffin's cock?

Posted by: Babylon | Mar 17, 2008 4:52:35 PM

4. So...he's a TOOL?

Posted by: Gary | Mar 17, 2008 4:53:34 PM

5. I like the "Steve" on his shirt.

Posted by: Scott B. | Mar 17, 2008 5:10:00 PM

6. That isn't ryan seacrest on the cover.

no way no how.

That is some computer created illusion on the cover. That looks nothing like him.

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Mar 17, 2008 5:11:54 PM

7. I prefer to think of Ryan Seacrest as a neuter.

Posted by: crispy | Mar 17, 2008 5:15:49 PM

8. How's this for 'how far we've come?'

If he's a big nelly queen to afraid to part with the mega bucks he pulls down and fall in love with a real man- than he's a creep who deserves to be alone.

If he's straight and to afraid to let go and be loved, then how right must hs potential bride-to-be, be; to accept a bed on the next 'flava of luv'.

Posted by: lexxicuss | Mar 17, 2008 5:33:36 PM

9. Something about the eyes.......talk about a creeeepy photoshop job. Makes him look like a total android.

Posted by: banjiboi | Mar 17, 2008 5:36:39 PM

10. Something about the eyes.......talk about a creeeepy photoshop job. Makes him look like a total android.

Posted by: banjiboi | Mar 17, 2008 5:37:20 PM

11. I don't know, but what I had heard was that he likes your chickens, screws them, blows it on their face and then kicks them out after they have signed a confidentiality agreement. I also heard he goes to LA models and literally hires female models to accompany him as his date to red carpet events by paying their hourly rate.

I'm not saying I hooked up with him, thats just what I had heard was.

Posted by: Dan B | Mar 17, 2008 5:41:58 PM

12. In other words, he's gay.

Posted by: Cyd | Mar 17, 2008 6:43:37 PM

13. I love watching Brooke White creep out when Seacrest approaches her like "Hell no way I will let you do to me what you did poor Teri Hatcher."

And I sooo miss Danny and his sass with Seacrest. "Oh you don't have purple hair. I hadn't noticed..." said Seacrest. "Mmmm hmmmm," replied Danny.

LOVE IT.

Posted by: Rob (lrdarystar) | Mar 17, 2008 6:53:07 PM

14. Ryan is about as straight at Obama is a racist. Sorry dont believe everything your TV tries to tell you.

I am glad someone else knows that little Ryan was Merv Griffins blowboy in Palm Springs --- thanks Merv for "discovering" him. Where it all went down is not The Parker - Merv's old resort.

Speaking of Ryan and creepiness --- what how turned on he gets when he has to interview the big Aussie guy. I swear eventually he might just bend over on stage and offer up his butt.

Posted by: rjp3 | Mar 17, 2008 7:33:26 PM

15. Massive tool...care not...creepy cover photo...

Posted by: So Left I'm Right | Mar 17, 2008 7:39:41 PM

16. That cover proves that he really IS made of plastic. He's like a Ken Doll.. who cares if Ken is gay or straight - he's not even anatomically correct.

It's so sad when a person doesn't reach a level of self-awareness/courage by his age.

Posted by: Tonic | Mar 17, 2008 8:02:12 PM

17. "I thought you said he was dead. . ."

"NO, I said he SLEEPS WITH THE FISHES..."

Posted by: Citysqwirl | Mar 17, 2008 9:07:16 PM

18. That photo looks about as much like Ryan Seacrest as I do.

Posted by: k | Mar 17, 2008 10:23:35 PM

19. What if he's not gay? You know it is actually possible that the dude is completely asexual - at least that's my take on him.

Posted by: Giovanni | Mar 17, 2008 11:52:45 PM

20. According to the experience of those LGBT on http://www.bimingle.com , he must be a gay. we LGBT always explore the life in this way. No doubt.

Posted by: julietpon94 | Mar 18, 2008 4:30:16 AM

21. Or he is a complete and utter narcissist, doing whatever is necessary to achieve his goals. I tend to buy the he's asexual-would screw-YOUR MOTHER-or-YOUR FATHER to get ahead argument.

Posted by: Mn Guy | Mar 18, 2008 9:36:47 AM

22. He's had a great nosejob.

Posted by: Toby | Mar 18, 2008 11:00:52 AM

23. I really, really hope he's not gay, there's enough smarmy gay guys already. He creeps me out and his negative BS with Simon just drags the show into the grease cup.

Posted by: johnny | Mar 18, 2008 3:49:43 PM

24. This guy has creeped me out since the first time I saw him...don't know why...I have a good instinct for people...and this cover does him no justice...you know what it is ..for me I have no sexual attraction to him as a man ,even just a little.....he's a strange creature of the earth...probably alot of "skeletons" hanging in the basement and that's all I get from my "CRYSTAL BALLZ"..the spell is over :-)

TC(nyc)

Posted by: tc | Apr 2, 2008 9:24:10 PM

25. don't you get the kiss on the head? That's his way of telling Simon he's a top.

Posted by: cd | Apr 24, 2008 4:13:56 PM