David LaChapelle | Emile Hirsch | Hawaii | News

Emile Hirsch Gets Wetter for David LaChapelle

Eh1

A few more Emile Hirsch shots by photographer David LaChapelle from this month's Flaunt magazine (via Just Jared, where you can find some more)

And a few behind the scenes shots, here.

Eh2

One more shot, AFTER THE JUMP...

Eh3

Emile Hirsch - “Flaunt Magazine” Issue #93 [just jared]

Comments

1. I've been seriously crushing on Emile Hirsch for a few years now - thanks for the post.

Posted by: Giovanni | Apr 11, 2008 4:30:19 PM

2. H-to-the-O-to-the-T-to-the-N-double-E-S

Posted by: Joseph | Apr 11, 2008 4:38:07 PM

3. Yeah, he's so HOT, I couldn't even spell HOTNESS :P

Posted by: Joseph | Apr 11, 2008 4:39:30 PM

4. Not really my type (except for his pretty eyes), but the images are beautiful.

Posted by: The Milkman | Apr 11, 2008 4:42:03 PM

5. It's seems so rare (at least in my experience) to see someone with genuinely green eyes. How gorgeous.

Posted by: Steven | Apr 11, 2008 5:09:06 PM

6. I like the last picture, but what, exactly, is "Emile Hirsch" and why should anyone care?

Posted by: MikeinSanJose | Apr 11, 2008 6:40:34 PM

7. I like the last picture, but what, exactly, is "Emile Hirsch" and why should anyone care?

Posted by: MikeinSanJose | Apr 11, 2008 6:42:59 PM

8. Oh my!! He has gone from adorrrrable to hot! I love that he isn't holding onto a twink image like so many do with all the plucking and shaving and tanning in LaLaLand.

(by the way that's exactly the color of my eyes.. but I always wanted blue. Go figure.)

Posted by: sparks | Apr 11, 2008 6:47:07 PM

9. MIKEINSANJOSE...Emile Hirsch is currently playing Cleve Jones, the creator of the HIV/AIDS quilt, on the film "Milk", Gus Van Sant's ode to the late San Francisco Supervisor, Harvey Milk. Prior to that, Hirsch played the lead role in last year's "Into the Wild". In my opinion, Hirsch was robbed of an Academy Award nomination for that performance.

Posted by: peterparker | Apr 11, 2008 6:56:59 PM

10. He's also "Speed Racer." And I'm tellijg you queens, if you think he's cute in these pics if your were to meet him in person you'd FAINT!

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Apr 11, 2008 7:05:27 PM

11. The Milkman Eyes? what Eyes?

Posted by: DaK | Apr 11, 2008 9:53:26 PM

12. Ah-mazing eyes!

Posted by: Shabaka | Apr 13, 2008 3:53:07 PM

13. Interesting that David Ehrenstein, who seems to have such issues with straight boys who play gay, who doesn't get why gay men should like or appreciate a straight boy. Now sure is fawning over Emile. I like Emile but David sure turns on a dime....please.

Posted by: Sam | Apr 14, 2008 9:40:19 AM

14. ATTENTION ALL EMILE HIRSCH-LOVERS & FANS:

Come here, and have fun with the folks!

Registering with us has its perks and extra viewability, too.

The forums have the HOT-test photos out there with "candids" too!

Posted by: Abbie | Nov 4, 2008 12:21:21 AM

15. ah, the use of the word "hot" again, so commonly phrased when speaking of emile hirsch. why can't anybody call him gorgeous, flawless, adorable, stunning, beautiful...? the list goes on and on....

And his eyes ARE quite fantastic. they remind me of my mother's they're so green that they're almost yellow... they're lovely. :)

Posted by: erika | Jun 21, 2009 9:39:46 AM