Blood Donation | Gay Rights | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Getting the Word Out on Gays and Blood Donation

Johnnyboy

I don't know who Johnny Boy is but I want to see her punch the wall.

Clip, AFTER THE JUMP (warning: language NSFW)...

The girl's got an audience, although it's disturbing to read some of the comments posted on the YouTube site.

Comments

1. Chris Crocker?

Posted by: Dan | Apr 1, 2008 8:56:17 PM

2. Actually, Andy, I think you may just have caught a malicious thread. There are a few ignorant comments in there, but I read a bunch at the start, middle, and end (there are more than 1,000...) and I was really impressed at how supportive people were of Johnnyboy's message. Shocking to me that it's been viewed more than 100,000 times!

Posted by: Paul R | Apr 1, 2008 9:23:57 PM

3. I'm sorry, is that a guy or a girl? Looks female, sounds like a nellie young man or a girl trying to sound like a fem male. This reminded me of the episode of Queer As Folk where Brian wanted to give Michael his blood but the doc said no because Bri was gay. Of course Ben also pointed out that Brian had just been through cancer...

I'm sorry, like, what was the question?

Posted by: Matt | Apr 1, 2008 9:36:24 PM

4. Amazing...I saw she had a personal account on 'MEETRICH.COM', a private site for millionaires&celebrities I heard of from a
    friend of mine. The blog was updated very often. I think it may be ture.

Posted by: kenntfun | Apr 1, 2008 10:58:52 PM

5. I might be wrong, but isn't that Chris Crocker of YouTube fame with longer hair? The expressions are really similar.

Posted by: OY | Apr 2, 2008 9:52:41 AM

6. Stupid gay people, she is putting out a positive message about stopping blood donation discrimination and you're cracking Chris Crocker jokes! I have never once yelled at a girl like this but I felt it necessary.

Posted by: junior | Apr 2, 2008 10:50:33 AM

7. I understand that this person is attempting to put out a positive message, however I must say that it sounds very ignorant. Not sure how much "Johnnyboy" really knows about this issue. Just another idiot with a web cam and an internet connection.

Posted by: Brian | Apr 2, 2008 12:10:11 PM