Madonna | News

BigGayDeal.com

Madonna's Not Mad at You, She's Mad at the Dirt

Madonna

Madonna is still a dominatrix, but these days she's beating the crap out of sofas and shag rugs. And still retains a sense of humor about her cleaning duties.

Madonna2

Watch a silly web clip she posted yesterday from the set of her new video,
AFTER THE JUMP...

Love that cackle at the end.

In other news, her Madgesty is planning a cybercast of her April 30th concert at New York's Roseland Ballroom on the MSN Network.

Comments

1. why don't you just be done with it and call this site "madonnaroad"? she's not interesting or amusing, and just because people talk about her doesn't mean she's great. people talk about cancer and hitler too.

Posted by: holdensf | Apr 17, 2008 9:07:32 AM

2. I know how she feels! I'm the one that has to do everything around here too. Remember, we yell because we care!

Posted by: Jack | Apr 17, 2008 9:12:44 AM

3. Hey HOLDENSF, you're not obliged to read all the postings you know - why not just disregard the ones which don't interest you, or boycott the blog if the content displeases you? Or do you just like to complain so that you can hear the sound of your whiny voice?

Posted by: johnnzboy | Apr 17, 2008 9:28:13 AM

4. i just wish she would stop using that lame faux-Brit accent.
    they don't speak that way in Michigan. she's bright woman,
    clearly; but it makes her sound so phony. like some college
    freshmen, who did a term in London, and comes back with
    some bogus accent. please, stop doing that.

Posted by: michael | Apr 17, 2008 9:40:38 AM

5. That was funny seeing Madonna vacuum.

Nice to see her poke fun at herself.

Posted by: Maverick69 | Apr 17, 2008 10:10:38 AM

6. actually, holden, if you don't like her attitude, then you can eff off.

Posted by: brad | Apr 17, 2008 10:16:26 AM

7. I understand the knee-jerk annoyance with Madonna's faux accent, but as somebody who knows folks and who has himself stayed for lengthy periods of time in other countries - or even other regions of the same country - can attest to the fact that accents and speech patterns are like a virus (thanks, Wm S. & Laurie) and can easily be adopted by even the least pretentious outsider.

True, Madonna is from Michigan, but she does not live there now. I'm not saying no element of her speech is an act, but whenever people bring up the faux accent as their biggest beef with her, I just want to tell them to toss off. ;)

Posted by: Rey | Apr 17, 2008 10:24:31 AM

8. michael, hon, remember, our gal went to london in 1996 to record and film "evita" and never really came back. 12 years an accent will make, sweetie. let it go.
    as long as W is in office, we have bigger concerns than madge's speaking voice.
    toodles

Posted by: sparkles | Apr 17, 2008 10:29:10 AM

9. Madonna has become a faded attention whore who basically did nothing for the gay community. She put out this image that she was gay-friendly when in fact she was propping up the sleazy straight guy fantasy in her lurid clothing and girl-on-girl kisses straight out of a sleazy straight men's magazines. Buzz off, Madonna. Better still, fuck off.

Posted by: jason | Apr 17, 2008 10:38:31 AM

10. To hell with this hag! (Though I love her dearly.) Cue the Laurie Anderson videos!

First, the MTV/Warner Bros. danceable version:

Then, a much freakier, very undanceable bit that was later renamed:

Posted by: 24play | Apr 17, 2008 10:39:45 AM

11. Oh give the lady a break. I dare you to tell me you don't love it when she rhymes waiting, anticipating, and hesitating. I've listed some other words for her to rhyme here: http://doodlewhore.blogspot.com/2008/04/no-more-waiting-or-hesitating-i-need-my.html

Posted by: doodlewhore.com | Apr 17, 2008 10:50:33 AM

12. Jason---really "she has done nothing for the gay community?" I'm not a huge Madonna fan, but get your facts straight (pardon the pun). You obviously do not know how much she has raised for AIDS research, etc... Didn't your mother ever teach you "if you can't say anything nice," I think you know the rest. :-)

Posted by: Dave | Apr 17, 2008 11:05:45 AM

13. That was hilarious.. she has a great sense of humor. Cant wait for the video

Posted by: Bae | Apr 17, 2008 11:17:08 AM

14. I love Madonna, and I love how Madonna makes people mad. This video was cute, why Madge, can't you realize that THIS is acting, not that horrible wooden mess you use when they unfortunately let you on a movie set.

p.s. I know she's had the accent for awhile, but have you heard Guy Ritchie speak? If you lived with that accent, yours would get more pronounced too.

Posted by: junior | Apr 17, 2008 11:40:02 AM

15. I love how every time Andy posts an update about Madonna, people fall all over themselves to declare her irrelevance. If she was truly irrelevant, you wouldn't be talking about her at all. Still, keep trying. Maybe if you say it loudly and often enough you'll convince yourself (if no one else) that it's true.

Posted by: Desideratum | Apr 17, 2008 12:19:43 PM

16. Love her. Always have, always will. She rules!

Posted by: Chad | Apr 17, 2008 1:27:13 PM

17. My words exactly desideratum. "She is not interesting... blah blah blah" but I'll post something to show how not interesting she is. lol 20 + years on and she still stirs up culture and people. Madge is always about irony with a wink and that why she is still relevant.

Posted by: Mike | Apr 17, 2008 1:51:13 PM

18. Aww, come on. How can you not love her? Like many a fag, I'm sure she's nice to you once she gets to know you. And her accent isn't all that British sounding anymore; I hear that bratty Michigan tone creeping back in.

Lastly, you know she's eff-ing THRILLED that a youth icon like Miley Cyrus made an improv video for "4 Minutes." Pre-teens all over America are now like "Yeah... I think I DO like that new song by Justin and the old lady who's always doing yoga!"

Posted by: Jaimie | Apr 17, 2008 4:06:40 PM

19. Hey Andy-thanks for the post, it was good for a chuckle. She makes vacuuming look damn good, among many other things. I'm totally stoked for the new album.

And because of your M.D. reference, I'm going to have to go pop the DVD in!! "Donnnnnnn't FUCK with me fellas!!" "This ain't my first time at the rodeo!"

And for all you whining fucknuts bitching about a particular post, click the fuck on to the next post! In case you didn't realize it, Andy is not your personal fucking web content butler. The man scours the web and does a pretty GOD DAMN good job of filtering, I must say.

So if there is some topic that doesn't interest you, then keep on fucking browsing. And if you don't fucking like it, then you know what to fucking do, move the fuck along.

There are people that don't interest me, on what I like to call 'the people I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on if they were on fire' list. I'm sure this is true for most people. I won't mention any names... *coughMariahcough*, *coughBarbracough*, so when I see a post that includes a topic of no interest, I simply click on to the next post, and be glad for the fact that Andy is out there, filtering content on my behalf.

Last I checked the man was not charging one red fucking cent for the service, so step the fuck off and quit your fuckin' bitchin'. Je-sus!

Tell ya mama and them I ask how she durrin'.

Posted by: Brad | Apr 17, 2008 5:13:44 PM

20. any mo who disses Madonna should be forced to marry a woman and have unprotected vaginal intercourse with her, including full on cunnilingus. Turn in your badge(s) immediately! Madonna is, has, and always will be a good friend to the gays.

Posted by: matt | Apr 17, 2008 7:34:11 PM

21. Fuck ! I love her !

God you guys bitching about the accent. Have you ever gone to a foreign country for a longstay?
    Everytime I'm in England or Ireland for more than a month even, i come back with a twinge in my speech.

BIG DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's an entertainer, if you're not entertained MOVE ON!

Such a difficult concept for the high and mighties.

Posted by: Marc | Apr 17, 2008 7:43:00 PM

22. BRAD!

I just fell in fucking love with you !!!

Posted by: Marc | Apr 17, 2008 7:47:22 PM

23. I can't believe people are still debating about Madonna. The fact that she causes that much emotion in you that you need to post a negative message about her says it all. Give it a rest. Madonna has earn the right to do whatever she wants. It drives me crazy that gay men fight over which Icon is better. Post a message about something that matters!!!

Posted by: Jonathan | Apr 17, 2008 7:57:32 PM

24. Madonna the attention whore rides again. Go away grandma--we don't want your tired ole' vagina anymore!

Posted by: Benjie | Apr 17, 2008 8:33:36 PM

25. Wasn't the pop-diva-goes-housewife trick already pulled by Annie Lennox circa 1987 for Eurythmics' "Savage" album?

Posted by: Cristian | Apr 17, 2008 8:41:15 PM