Germany | News | Soap Operas | Television | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #273

ANNIE LENNOX: Her performance of "Many Rivers to Cross" on last night's Idol Gives Back.

VERBOTENE LIEBE: The German version of Luke and Noah, but these guys get to kiss, a lot.

PREVIOUSLY ON LOST: What? Yeah, I wonder the same thing most of the time.

DAFT PUNK BOYS: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here.

Comments

1. Who can tell me what song was playing over the German soap montage?

Posted by: PistolPetey | Apr 10, 2008 3:38:17 PM

2. Is that Daft Punk video some kind of meme that the YouTube kiddies are doing these days? I don't get it. Guess I'll just continue staring at the washboard abs and finish changing my colostomy bag.

Posted by: crispy | Apr 10, 2008 3:39:38 PM

3. PistolPetey: I believe that's "Breath Me" by Sia. You can stream it on her myspace page:

Posted by: crispy | Apr 10, 2008 3:44:14 PM

4. Not only do the cute germans kiss but get to do the nasty. I like the first kiss where the one tries to get into the others pants right away and he says, nope, foreplay first.

Lost: WTF?

I'm with Crispy, didn't read the words on their bodies, too busy staring at the abs.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Apr 10, 2008 3:50:13 PM

5. LOL

:-)

The Daft punk vid is cool

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Apr 10, 2008 4:39:17 PM

6. Yes, that was "Breath Me". Always remember that because it was used in last episode of "Six Feet Under".

The guy who plays Oliver is cute!

Posted by: Steve | Apr 10, 2008 5:54:31 PM

7. Whoa! Too many memories triggered by the clip from the German soap. Oliver looks EXACTLY like my German boyfriend in highschool. Dayum! Art was not only beautiful, with a water polo player's body, but incredibly smart and charming as well. Everyone adored him, including my parents.

Too bad he wasn't a very good kisser; however, he more than made up for it with his talents with other body parts. Funny looking back, that my first long-term boyfriend had the largest endowment (by far) of any man I have met since.

Thanks for posting this, Andy. I still miss him. Art died of AIDS in the mid-80s. Such a waste.

Posted by: rudy | Apr 10, 2008 5:56:47 PM

8. Thanks for the info on the song, Crispy and Steve.

(I guess I could've followed the link, where it's revealed!)

Posted by: PistolPetey | Apr 10, 2008 7:35:28 PM

9. That clip of Annie Lennox singing 'Many Rivers To Cross' is the only thing I've ever seen on American Idol that was worth watching.

Posted by: peterparker | Apr 10, 2008 9:40:02 PM