Fashion Men | Magazines | Models | News

Kerry Degman and Oraine Barrett Steam Up Out's Hot Issue

Outcover

Out magazine pulls five of Major Models' major men for its annual double June/July hot issue, photographed by Richard Phibbs.

Featured on the cover are Kerry Degman and Oraine Barrett, joined by Nate Nesbitt, Joshua Sarrazola and Tyler Garceau, AFTER THE JUMP...

Spread

Previously
The Eyes Have It [tr]
Viva Hollywood's Vinci Has Crybaby Meltdown Over Gay Role [tr]
Josh Beech and Hedi Slimane Do Vogue Hommes International [tr]
Tony Ward Beards Up for Jack Pierson [tr]
Chad White + Puppy: Best in Show [tr]

Comments

1. Wow! This is great! So which models on the cover of Out are out?

Posted by: Mike | May 1, 2008 8:32:25 AM

2. Probably None. Didn't you know Out only features straight people that they think appeal to the gay community. Finding actual gay people to feature is to hard for them.

Posted by: kujhawker | May 1, 2008 8:49:36 AM

3. Why is there still an Out magazine? Everyone knows the best place to find gay news is on Towleroad..that being said Joshua Sarrazola is hot as hell

Posted by: daveynyc | May 1, 2008 9:01:38 AM

4. What I would give to be a Jock strap right about now

Posted by: Maverick69 | May 1, 2008 9:31:21 AM

5. Who actually BUYS this magazine anymore????

Posted by: Danmac | May 1, 2008 9:46:29 AM

6. With cows like these, who needs free milk?

Posted by: Princess Milkmaid | May 1, 2008 10:08:47 AM

7. Hey Maverick, who buys you any more? I hear they put you out to pasture long ago.

Posted by: Scott | May 1, 2008 12:02:02 PM

8. It's easy to see
    That you are one of us
    Ain't it funny
    How we all seem to look the same?

"The Dirty Jobs" The Who

Posted by: Henry Holland | May 1, 2008 12:23:15 PM

9. I think this magazine is like Teen Beat for gays.

Zzzzzzzz....

Posted by: Gary | May 1, 2008 12:46:27 PM

10. Princess Milkmaid, I think you owe Maverick an apology. You misread the comments, DANMAC stated "Who actually BUYS this magazine anymore???" and MAVERICK69 stated "What I would give to be a Jock strap right about now". The comment is ABOVE the name, not below it.

Posted by: Cory | May 1, 2008 1:00:02 PM

11. Yet here's another edition of: Hetero on the cover of o.u.t. OUT, you don't have to worry, 'cause I will NEVER buy your magazine. Never care to look at them in the stores. Wouldn't even consider reading them if they were in a library. But memo to the models on the cover, state your status in each and every gay spread you do, therefore the gays/ bi men will know their chances before they approach you flirtatiously.

I don't even know why I came in here,'cause if I don't have a chance, then I just don't care.

Posted by: Base 1 | May 1, 2008 1:06:34 PM

12. do any of you actually know that the guys on the cover are hetero?

Or are you making your own generalizations? Would one of them be that only straight men could be this hot? Where does that come from?

Posted by: Dan B | May 1, 2008 1:41:16 PM

13. Isn't it obvious? I mean, you certainly don't have to hear it in an interview. And to answer your question, Dan, Yes. I rarely see a hot gay guy because they are hardly ever featured. The ones that are featured are overly effeminate with big rainbow bright smiles on their faces or are not that attractive to me.

Posted by: Base 1 | May 1, 2008 2:03:22 PM

14. Well, the guy in the 5 picture on the far right likes cock and likes to be deep fucked. How do i know? I've had him and he was great. I've also spent the night with him.

Posted by: COOPER | May 1, 2008 2:08:15 PM

15. Good for you. I don't care for any of them.

Posted by: TheoriginalStiffler | May 1, 2008 2:44:30 PM

16. Well, Cooper, he doesn't do a thing for me, and that is probably why he isn't straight. LOL

Posted by: Base 1 | May 1, 2008 2:49:36 PM

17. Yet here's another edition of: Hetero on the cover of o.u.t. OUT, you don't have to worry, 'cause I will NEVER buy your magazine. Never care to look at them in the stores. Wouldn't even consider reading them if they were in a library. But memo to the models on the cover, state your status in each and every gay spread you do, therefore the gays/ bi men will know their chances before they approach you flirtatiously.

Posted by: Base 1 | May 1, 2008 1:06:34 PM
    -------------------------------------------
    Know their chances? What a douche bag you are. These guys are models, making a living selling the look, not whoring for you. While many are vapid idiots, many models are very nice people who are doing a job to make a living, just like you and me. Get a clue you schmuck.

Posted by: patrick nyc | May 1, 2008 7:43:32 PM

18. They're cute, but there is something wonky about these photos. The bottom one especially makes them look like a Hogwart's Quidditch pin-up calender. That being said I especially like Mr. February.

Posted by: Wheezy | May 1, 2008 9:46:28 PM

19. PATRICK NYC, They are whoring for us, else their asses wouldn't be on the cover of magazines trying to get our attention. Which, I don't even want. We would like to think we had a chance, as do the young teenage girls that pick up teen beat. Being a model is a much different job than working a 9-5. Please, they don't even compare. They have a choice whether to put their asses on the cover of gay magazines or not. The only choice I have is to do my job or quit. The whole point of it all is to get us to buy the damn cover, hence, the eye candy. Half of the men on the cover could possibly be homophobic. In that case, I am sure they wont go broke if they decided to skip all gay publications. Now the REAL point is, that they need to put the REAL gay male models on the cover. Point Blank.

Posted by: Base 1 | May 2, 2008 5:59:15 AM

20. So a model becomes a model just so they can whore themselves to adoring fans?! I'm not sure I follow. Why don't they just become prostitutes then? Do they do better business if they're on a magazine cover?
    Cooper said he fucked one of them and your response was that he does nothing for you probably because he's not straight. I'm assuming that's what you meant. I couldn't tell what you were trying to say. If he were straight would he have done anything for you? And if so, then why would you object to him being on the cover?
    Saying only gay people can be on the cover of gay mags is like the Boy Scouts saying only straight people be Scout leaders. I don't have a problem ogling any attractive man regardless of his sexuality. Probably because I don't hope that one day I'll be able to "approach him flirtatiously". That would be sad.... and pathetic.

Posted by: D.R.H. | May 3, 2008 4:39:35 PM

21. Out has lots of gay men on the cover: Greg Berlanti, a great role model, was on the last one. By all means, peddle your hate of the mag, but at least do so with some accuracy...

Posted by: hambone | Jun 2, 2008 2:14:12 PM