Comments

1. jesse says

She’s a piece of work. I hear she’s a horror in the newsroom, so “what the f**k are you doin?!” is the least of it. Guess it’s all that pent-up closeted lesbianism coming out.

2. Osman says

LOL!! I can’t stop playing this clip!! The stressfull and demanding work that is being a TV Anchor.. First Bill O’Reilly and now Sue Simmons? :)

3. FizziekruntNT says

I’m so sick to death of people acting like they’ve had their delicate senses offended. What a load of crap! She didn’t offend anyone, she EMBARRASSED herself for being an ass in public. WTFE. Personally, I find it hilarious.

4. Jimmyboyo says

FUCK

When are people going to realize that FUCK is a wonderful word.

Fuck is fucking great as an expletive to express ones utter fucking frustration.

Fuck is also wonderful because sometimes love making just doesn’t cut it, and all you want to do is FUCK your boyfriends brains silly.

:-)

So FUCK the sensitive types that need to just get fucked so the rest of us can fucking live ourlives without walking on fucking egg shells.

5. MT says

Personally, I love the woman and I think her saying ‘fuck’ just gives her even more personality. She seems like a really cool lady and I”m glad she knows how to give it to someone.

6. jeff says

“Guess it’s all that pent-up closeted lesbianism coming out.”

Since when is she in the closet? I think it’s pretty well-established she’s a lesbian.

7. Don says

I don’t suppose Sue’s going to lose her job the way WCBS-TV newshunk Arthur Ch’ien did a few years ago when he uttered the same epithet (as he was being harassed on air). At least he bounced back on New York’s Channel 11, but he should really go network. Love the guy.

8. edward says

Sue was apparently upset that, for some unknown reason, the camera had cut from her face to some footage of a cruise ship. Her “what the fuck are you doing?” was directed at the guy (editor maybe?) who made the accidental cut. It’s her bitchy tone of voice rather than what she said that gets me.

9. patrick nyc says

Oh my God, that is so funny. I can’t stop playing it. I think I found a new ring tone for my cell and a message for my answering machine.

10. DavidT says

You people don’t get it. It’s not about the word “fuck.” I cuss like a sailor all the time, and I’m no delicate flower.

It’s about treating your subordinates like shit! I imagine those of you who applaud her wouldn’t like to be treated like shit. If that’s what she’s doing, then she deserves to get her fat ass kicked.

11. Brandon says

It would be a funny SNL skit but now that Maya Rudolph is gone they wouldn’t have anyone to play her. Amy is talented but I don’t think she would do black face well.

12. Esther Blodgett says

Sue Simmons for Obama’s running mate!

Just what he needs, a strong woman from New York who says what she thinks.

Obama & Simmons in 2008