Brady Quinn | Football (American) | News | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

Cleveland Browns QB Brady Quinn in Facebook M4M Ad

Quinn1 Quinn2

Somehow I doubt the NFL licensed Quinn's image for this purpose, although he has been known to give a good hummer.
(thanks josh)

Comments

1. LOL.

I usually get the dude from Swimfan. I keep wondering when these people will sue...

Posted by: Daniel | Jun 20, 2008 10:46:57 AM

2. Licenses? Why would anyone get a license to run a photo? Isn't everything public domain now that blogs have decided to yank photos whenever and from wherever they want? Copyright? Bah, who needs it!

(Please note the sarcasm)

Posted by: John | Jun 20, 2008 11:14:43 AM

3. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen!

Posted by: Ryan | Jun 20, 2008 11:23:22 AM

4. Is anyone else irritated that FB only seems to care that I'm gay? I'd like to see an ad for something other than gay hookup sites.

Posted by: willnDurhamNC | Jun 20, 2008 11:33:40 AM

5. Gay men are the only social/sexual grouping that is willing to continually "hook-up" to excess that would make ad space economically sound.

Posted by: Charles | Jun 20, 2008 11:46:04 AM

6. Gay men are the only social/sexual grouping that is willing to continually "hook-up" to excess that would make ad space economically sound. @ Charles

-----------------------------

Not judging by the straight people I know. I remember at a gay event they had different types of couples on a strage describing where they had sex. Most of the gay ones were tame. The older straight couple started giggling and announced "last pew of church right after Mass."

Sadly, most of the straights I know get it on like bunnies.

Posted by: Ed | Jun 20, 2008 11:56:42 AM

7. Sadly, it is still because of the taboo nature of gay male sex that it still garners as much attention as it does. If the "Christian Right" would only admit that from the begining of human history it self, that intercourse has, and will always continue between same-sex people, and get over the indignation of their own narrow interpritation of their "God's" word, that all this hoo-haw would go away and it would all become a non-issue.

Posted by: Crash | Jun 20, 2008 4:57:38 PM

8. on xtube, i keep seeing channing tatum in the personal ads.

Posted by: el smrtmnky | Jun 20, 2008 9:31:42 PM

9. I keep getting this different guy, does anyone know who this is? http://ads.ak.facebook.com/ads2/flyers/96/4/6002220301183_1_34ea6a25.jpg

Posted by: david | Jul 18, 2008 9:16:40 PM