Latest Gossip from Gossip Girl: Chace and Ed ‘Dating’

Ed_chace

Via Perez:

“We’ve been contacted by entertainment reporters – within days of each other – from the NY Post and the NY Daily News. They both wanted to share a juicy piece of info – too juicy to print, they said. Seems like on-set sources, which the pubs tell us are reliable, have told each paper that Chace Crawford and Gossip Girl co-star and real-life roommate Ed Westwick are in a relationship and not trying to hide it, at least on set. BOTH NY papers tell us that Chace and Ed were recently seen kissing, open-mouthed on set (in Chace’s trailer). Very interesting! The Post and Daily News both declined to publish this item because they don’t like to ‘out’ people.”

Actually, it’s a love triangle with J.C.

UPDATE: “These endless rumors are absolutely untrue”.

Comments

1. ugotmeinsd_619 says

If it’s true, then GOOD for them. Unlike the teen stars in the 80’s, these guys are out & not afraid of being seen in public.

2. DAVID says

Except that Chace Crawford just went on record this week with a denial about being gay. So much for “not being afraid.” Or maybe, just maybe…the rumours aren’t true!

3. anon says

Are we getting all of our Cuba news from Perez now too? Sounds too good to be true.

4. sparks says

Oh jebus I sooooo want there to be a sex tape involved in this somehow. I’m practically salivating at the very thought.

Don’t even care if it’s a publicity stunt. :)

5. Jimmyboyo says

Sparks

I think it is a publicity stunt.

I don’t doubt for a moment that 1 or both are gay. But the show’s ratings kind of stink and there is always talk of it getting cancele I wouldn’t be surprised if the producers are putting rumors out ther to try to get a gay audience to try to keep the show alive. They have gotten all of the tweeny girls they possibly can, if they aren’t watching it yet they never will, but there is still room for a gayaudience to bring in the money.

6. says

Seems like I read a blind item ad DListed.com or A Socialite’s Life… Something about co-stars that are avoiding any physical contact because of gay rumors. Naturally most of the guesses were about the guys on that show.

7. Sean says

ed is def way sexier than chace (dix). i’m SO not a fan of the pretty-boy all american A/F mannequin type.

8. Chas says

Hands OFF my boyfriend, Westwick!

SEAN: I got bored with the Aberzombie look a long time ago, too, but I don’t think Chace fits comfortably into that category. He’s got some unusual facial features that don’t fit the “All-American” (HATE that term) mold. He’s unusually pretty, IMO.

9. Scott says

How fucking homophobic is this shit? “Ooooh – look, GAYS! Let’s point a finger and all express shock that two boys are kissing. EACH OTHER!”

Get over it. It’s two kids in love. Not a news story.

10. Scott says

Get over it. It’s two kids in love. Not a news story.

11. Scott says

Get over it. It’s two kids in love. Not a news story.

12. Juliana says

I don’t think any of it’s true. It’s just a buncha gossip is all. They live together in the Village so ppl assume they’re gay. I sincerely doubt it.