Comments

1. Randy says

OK, are those Manhunt shots or Men’s Vogue shots…because both seem as equally staged for full “Look at me, I am a jock” potential…
    What is wrong with this whole weird story….this is like that show Bosom Buddies from the 80s…sure, you are living in a building with a bunch of hot chicks but you have to dress like one to fit in… Everytime this dolt has to open his mouth it’s to reaffirm, HEY I might be getting dickslapped by Anna Wintour on a daiy basis, but I get an eyeful of hot poon in the process (grrr), and even though I have to trapse through that delicate Conde Nast Gehry designed cafeteria, I eat a MANSIZE tray of BEEF STROKIN-OFF (subliminal?) and sometimes I’m dorky enough to spill it on a girl (CAVEMAN BAD!!)….

This fluffpiece has more double entendres than an all day marathon of MatchGame78 on Game Show Network….

2. Brad says

This dude is clearly making every attempt to try to MARKET himself as the new, younger David Beckham. Shirtless pics, fashion,…”hey I’m a jock, but I’m really into haute couture…”. It’s a smart move because most people won’t see through it, but he is clearly trying to create an image to fill the void left by an ageing, married, Becks.

3. Jewels Vern says

I think Sean is hot. He has taste and a metrosexual who plays hockey. He can’t be David because he doesn’t have the looks or the body. With all the skating he might have comparable gluts, but we haven’t seen them. Why do we have to be PC all the time? If I worked at Vogue I’d be scamming hot models too except they’d be guys.

4. Jewels Vern says

5. says

“So that’s what I learned. And if you’d like to learn something, consider this: If you feel like teasing this hockey player about an obsession of his that you might think is a little unusual, go right ahead. Just know that you may get your ass kicked by a very expensive pair of shoes — and that they’ll probably match both my belt and my shirt.”

Priceless!

6. Prince says

I don’t care if he signed on to get bitch slapped by Anna or whether or not he writes his own copy (not!), I want to know who does his hair? And don’t ever look for killer abs like Beckham or Ipana smiles a la Lopez; Sean is a crazy-as-a-loon hockey stick wielder, not a pretty boy waiting for his close-ups. This Vogue biz is a gimmick that will read as un-funny as his lunchroom entries. Otherwise, buy season tickets. They need the business.