Catholic Church | New York | News

Catholic School Principal to Resign After Gay Backyard 'Orgy' Bust

Gabriel de Jesus, the principal of Sacred Heart School for the Arts in Mount Vernon, New York, has been asked to resign after police discovered him and two other men having sex in the backyard of an abandoned home in White Plains.

DejesusWCBS reports: "Authorities said DeJesus, Francesco Autera, 31, of Thornwood and another man met online. The trio allegedly picked the backyard of a vacant Abbeyville Lane home to conduct their group sex. An alert neighbor called 911 after noticing something suspicious. 'Two men got out and met a third person on the side of my house and they went on that property and that's when I called 911,' neighbor Rich Pacheco said. Police found DeJesus and Autera naked and arrested both. They are charged with misdemeanor trespassing, public lewdness and disorderly conduct. The third man ran naked down the street before he could be apprehended, according to police."

The neighborhood's Gladys Kravitz was upset she didn't catch the action:

"Helene Forkin, whose backyard on Rockinchair Road abuts the home where the men were found, said she and her daughter were upstairs, watching television, when she heard police arrive. 'We heard: 'Get on the ground and put your hands up!'' she said. 'This threw us completely.'...'Forkin said that, from her window, she saw police with flashlights hold one man on the ground and pull another out of the bushes. 'I'm saying to myself: 'He's not wearing a shirt and he's not wearing a shirt,'' she said. Anna Margotta, Forkin's next-door neighbor, said she learned of the incident yesterday afternoon. 'I was asleep,' she said, laughing. 'They call me Mrs. Kravitz (the nosy neighbor on 'Bewitched') because I'm always looking out the window, except last night. What a crazy world we live in.'"

Comments

1. I'll bet Serena and Uncle Arthur are behind these shenanigans.

Posted by: John in Manhattan | Jul 16, 2008 9:27:27 AM

2. The article failed to mention that the cops walked past countless straight orgies in the abandoned backyard in order to arrest the gay perverts.

Posted by: D.R.H. | Jul 16, 2008 9:42:31 AM

3. Haha I just hope they covered Tabitha's eyes on this one.

Posted by: Rafael | Jul 16, 2008 9:42:57 AM

4. Gross.

Posted by: Sebastian | Jul 16, 2008 10:02:40 AM

5. Hmm, interesting.

The sleazy part of me thinks this is "hot", while the more rational part me thinks "not", and yet, still, all of me thinks this is funny as f*ck.

Posted by: banjiboi | Jul 16, 2008 10:28:12 AM

6. What I don't get is why they were doing it in the bushes in the the backyard instead of in the house?

Also, three men naked together does not an orgy make. Please. Maybe by straight standards. I call that action a Saturday night.

Posted by: Banne | Jul 16, 2008 10:32:46 AM

7. Where in the world is Julie Brown???

Posted by: banjiboi | Jul 16, 2008 10:33:15 AM

8. I love that the house is on Rockinchair Road.

Also, could this not be the dumbest place to arrange to have your orgy?

Also, isn't three people a 'threesome' and four or more people an 'orgy'?

Also, I need to hear more about the guy who escaped running naked down the street.

Posted by: David D. | Jul 16, 2008 10:34:14 AM

9. My neighborhood is so boring by comparison.

Posted by: Ernie | Jul 16, 2008 10:34:15 AM

10. If it was in a backyard, is that really PUBLIC lewdness?

Posted by: Rhea | Jul 16, 2008 11:12:55 AM

11. Hannibal Lecter: First principles, Clarice. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this man you seek?

Clarice Starling: He is a principal at a Catholic School where they denounce homosexuality. The Catholic church says that it is against God's nature and design.

Hannibal Lecter: No. That is incidental. What is the first and principal thing he does? What needs does he serve by his employment at the school?

Clarice Starling: Anger, um, social acceptance, and, huh, sexual frustrations, sir...

Hannibal Lecter: No! He covets. That is his nature. And how do we begin to covet, Clarice? Do we seek out things to covet? Make an effort to answer now.

Clarice Starling: No. We just...

Hannibal Lecter: No. We begin by coveting what we see every day. Don't you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice? And don't your eyes seek out the things you want?

Posted by: Charles | Jul 16, 2008 11:14:59 AM

12. What Would DeJesus Do?

Posted by: wisebear | Jul 16, 2008 11:15:15 AM

13. D.R.H. - that was the funniest thing I've read in a very long time! I even snorted a little bit.

Posted by: paul | Jul 16, 2008 12:42:52 PM

14. Yes D.R.H. the WHOLE straight world is out to get you - *yawn* - lame

Posted by: D.R.H. | Jul 16, 2008 9:42:31 AM

Posted by: yawn | Jul 16, 2008 1:00:29 PM

15. Did he mount Vernon? And whom did they abut?

Also, maybe they were looking for the "Forkin backyard" and got lost along the way.

Posted by: tom | Jul 16, 2008 1:12:23 PM

16. thanks andy, this made my day.. and now for a video report watch this:

dejesus is a married father of 3... and yes they all met on manhunt.net...

A letter about the situation is being sent home to the parents of Sacred Heart students -- god, i'd love to read it, can you imagine what it would say?

johninmanhatten you crack me up!

Posted by: the queen | Jul 16, 2008 2:03:28 PM

17. LOL why must a sex-negative heterosexual society persecute my culture so?

Posted by: thin mint | Jul 16, 2008 2:22:16 PM

18. Orgy? Group sex?!

I'm getting sick and tired of people misusing these words. A threesome is NOT an orgy. Does it even qualify as groupsex?

Posted by: Philip Wester | Jul 16, 2008 2:41:26 PM

19. Nope a threesome doesn't qualify as an orgy even with straight people. It's still just a threesome. A true orgy is 4+.

p.s. It's only scandelous if alter/choir boys are involved. Really.

Posted by: Weezy | Jul 17, 2008 12:38:14 AM

20. So they were Rockinchairs behind the Road, damn near Forkin, when the police arrested DeJesus out of them, and Abbeyville call the newspapers about it. The neighbor missed it because Margotta get her sleep, and all that's left is two out of three ain't bad.

Plus a man successfully escaped running NAKED through the streets, unnoticed by all those busybody neighbaaas...lol!!!

Posted by: Nathan James | Jul 17, 2008 9:53:37 AM

21. He used to be my principal. I went to that school from 5th grade to 8thgrade. And he always seemed "different". but he was married with threee beautiful children. I was so SURPRISED. I would never think a man of such importance would do something like this. Mr. DeJesus will always be a good educator, but he needs to keep his buisness indoors.

Posted by: Sabrina | Jul 17, 2008 7:15:46 PM