Big Brother | News | Reality TV

Big Brother's Jessie Godderz Outed as Narcissexual

[images removed by request]

It wasn't too long after gay cowboy Steven left the Big Brother house that speculation began about the other houseguests. In this case, bodybuilder Jessie Godderz. Gay Socialites printed a note last week that they supposedly received from Godderz' "friends" outing the bodybuilder: "Jessie isn't actually open with his sexuality, but he doesn't hide it too well either. We just don't talk about it."

Who knows if Jessie is gay or not. But as The Soup noted on last Friday's show, he's more interested in himself than anyone else (see clip below). You can check out a couple more of Jessie's NSFW glamour shots AFTER THE JUMP...

[images removed by request]

[images removed by request]

(image source)
(image source)

Comments

1. Have no idea if he kisses bois or takes it up that perfect butt he's aiming at the camera [even Reichen screams his own name when he assgasms] but 20 to 1 says this is another Jesse Repug.

Posted by: Leland Frances | Jul 29, 2008 12:33:44 PM

2. ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod!

Posted by: the queen | Jul 29, 2008 12:35:27 PM

3. First and foremost, this guy isn't even remotely hot. Maybe it's just me, but the Arnold body building physique thingy never did much for me. Regardless, I'm surprised that no one caught the shot where Dan was talking to Jesse in the HOH room suggesting they get rid of Steven and he launches into the whole 'gay' thing and Jesse cuts him off quickly, stating "he wasn't going to go down that road". First I thought, good for him...now I can understand why.

Posted by: whiwo | Jul 29, 2008 12:35:39 PM

4. Can't blame him for being narsisexual.

Posted by: SJ | Jul 29, 2008 12:42:14 PM

5. wowee-wow-wow-wow! i don't watch this show, but maybe i should.

Posted by: nic | Jul 29, 2008 12:42:49 PM

6. Jesse the tool.

Posted by: dm | Jul 29, 2008 12:42:50 PM

7. The guy's a bodybuilder. Of course he's in love with himself. He only has other bodybuilder boyfriends or model girlfriends in order to prove how wonderful he is.

Is anyone surprised by this startling revelation?

Posted by: PJ | Jul 29, 2008 12:46:30 PM

8. Dude is pretty hot.

On a side note, I love "The Soup"..is it just me or does anyone else think Joel McHale is beyond cute..? I always had a thing for the guys who can make you laugh

Posted by: daveynyc | Jul 29, 2008 12:50:03 PM

9. Gorgeous body that is not mucked up with ink. Beautiful!

Nice butt shot!

Posted by: Rad | Jul 29, 2008 12:53:05 PM

10. So glad this douche is up for eviction this week. Yeah he's got a smoking hot body. But he's a vain asshole.

Posted by: Tralfaz | Jul 29, 2008 1:00:02 PM

11. i hear you, DAVEYNYC. i have a ridiculous crush on Colbert.

Posted by: nic | Jul 29, 2008 1:05:56 PM

12. Augh, he is perfect. I almost don't want him to be gay because I'd find that to be threatening, somehow.

Posted by: Toby | Jul 29, 2008 1:07:39 PM

13. Jessie is the kind of douchebag that needs to be taught a lesson; a sweaty, naked, lubed-up lesson.

DaveNYC- You and me are on the same page, brother. Joel McHale just defines dreamy. That smile makes me melt every time.

Oh Towleroad, why must you be so man-tastic?

Posted by: JeffRob | Jul 29, 2008 1:09:02 PM

14. If I looked like that, I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone but myself either!

Posted by: peterparker | Jul 29, 2008 1:13:29 PM

15. Just keep Miss Senator Craig away from him. Jesse would have Craig's breath smelling up the scent from his beautiful, body-builder booty hole.

You really think he's a Junior Log Cabinite, Leland? Well, then, keep Matt Sanchez away from him.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 29, 2008 1:15:45 PM

16. He's got a beautiful face, but the bod is a tad bit overworked for my taste. He's too big! It's just gross. His body is too big for his head.

Of course he's in love with himself. You can tell that by watching the show. I hope he goes out this week. I hate him after he got Steven out.

BB is always so predictable though, why can't they ever have gay guys who will play dirty and get evil and not be stereotypes?

Posted by: Chad | Jul 29, 2008 1:16:01 PM

17. Theres no problem with being self-confident....but he's obviously conceeded...major turn-off! Just as bad as Mario Lopez..yuk.

Posted by: Disgusted American | Jul 29, 2008 1:21:22 PM

18. he looks like an exclusive bottom.

Posted by: tulula | Jul 29, 2008 1:23:21 PM

19. Hey Chad, I wasn't too excited about Steve Daigle on the show, either.

Did you hear him call Libra "that colored girl"?

Colored? Really?

But I love Catholic Dan, he thinks confession is "magic!"

Posted by: Joe Bua | Jul 29, 2008 1:50:33 PM

20. I had one girl ask me if, because I was gay, I would get turned on by myself when I look in the mirror.

Not exactly relevant to this, but whatever.

I did not make this up.

Posted by: MateoM | Jul 29, 2008 2:02:34 PM

21. I read on Joker's Updates the other day that Jessie was on the live feeds saying something to the effect that Jews and gays own California and that you have to do the casting couch thing to get ahead...blah blah blah...I assume he's speaking from experience on the couch thing. Or at least making excuses for himself.

Joe Bua: Libra was also quoted as saying that Steven wasn't "a real man"...not that that's been discussed much.

Toby: Jessie looks to be about 5'6" in comparison to the other men in the house, so maybe that makes him a little less perfect? Not that that bothers me, but...

Posted by: paul | Jul 29, 2008 2:36:06 PM

22. I just wanna know his IQ.

Posted by: ken | Jul 29, 2008 2:44:40 PM

23. "...Jews and gays own California..."

Yep, Leland was right: he's a Republican Log Cabinite with a cute butt. Let Larry Craig and Matt Sanchez have the little(5'6")body-building bitch.

Did I do a flip flop? So.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 29, 2008 2:49:52 PM

24. ...along with his belly button!

I thought all gay republicans looked like Karl Rove, pasty, balding and fat, particularly when young.

Posted by: anon | Jul 29, 2008 3:11:50 PM

25. How long until Jake Cruise is burying his ugly mug in Jesse's mangina?

Posted by: Paulie | Jul 29, 2008 3:55:41 PM