Idaho | Larry Craig | News

BigGayDeal.com

Larry Craig: No More Getting Jerked Around by the Gas Nozzle

Jerk

The Senator from Idaho discusses our reliance on foreign oil, AFTER THE JUMP...

Your Nozzle or Mine? [talking points memo]

Comments

1. You know, you just can't make stuff up this good.

Posted by: JT | Jul 17, 2008 6:17:05 PM

2. Do you think you should be using the term 'jerk around' Larry? Really. I'd just sit back and hope they leave me alone until I could crawl out of DC. I'd skip the going away party too.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jul 17, 2008 6:19:16 PM

3. What a bottom.

Posted by: JeffRob | Jul 17, 2008 6:39:29 PM

4. so let me get this right, he wants america to drill for oil, even though it will only produce 2% of the world's oil, when america actually uses 25% of the worlds oil?!?!?
    so that 23% will come from where??!?!?!?

the republicans want to destroy america

Posted by: mark | Jul 17, 2008 6:42:59 PM

5. love that still photo used, haha

man, its pretty sad being a republican these days!

Posted by: gabriel | Jul 17, 2008 6:50:48 PM

6. Yes, Andy---excellent screen capture.

I also love the slightly befuddled look of the guy sitting behind him.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 17, 2008 7:29:23 PM

7. Oops, meant to add that it could have been worse. He could have said that Americans are getting dicked over, royally screwed, fucked, or arrested unfairly for trying to suck a cop's dick in an airport bathroom.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 17, 2008 7:31:46 PM

8. And he also doesn't want us to get rimmed by the foreign debit and blown by the terrorists. Republicans are funny and scary.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Jul 17, 2008 7:34:50 PM

9. Thanks Paul and Dave... I needed a laugh.

Posted by: Alan | Jul 17, 2008 8:18:05 PM

10. Mark

also add in that China's demand , due to industrializing, will see oil prices eventualy double no matter what and that 2% will mean even less in the larger scheme of things

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Jul 17, 2008 8:18:43 PM

11. the republican reich are destroying america. yet 43% will vote for mccain.... idiots get dumber each passing year.

Posted by: vinny | Jul 18, 2008 1:58:36 AM

12. I so wish the Twin Cities had a contingent of the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence that could meet Republicans as they deplane at the RNC to give them tours of the restroom.

Maybe Miss Richfield could recruit some folks.

Posted by: MAJeff | Jul 18, 2008 8:08:15 AM

13. When it comes to American policies on oil, I'm sure Mr. Craig would agree we really need to take a wider stance.

Posted by: tominjersey | Jul 18, 2008 9:40:38 AM

14. It's almost as if he had his mind on other things...

Posted by: anon | Jul 18, 2008 12:40:11 PM