News | Oklahoma | Sally Kern

BigGayDeal.com

Sally Kern Stopped from Entering Oklahoma Capitol with Gun

Kern2_3

Sally Kern, the Oklahoma representative who is well known for her remarks that homosexuals are a worse threat to America than terrorists, was stopped by security at the state capitol on Wednesday when she tried to enter with a handgun.

Kern_2"Rep. Sally Kern, R-Okla. City, never made it past checkpoint, an Oklahoma Highway Patrol spokesman said. The lawmaker was asked to return to her vehicle and secure the weapon, which she did. Kern told Eyewitness News 5 that she merely forgot to leave the weapon behind. She said she got out of her car quickly to catch up with a colleague. The weapon was in her purse, she said, and was detected via an X-ray machine."

It's the second time in two months.

"In early June, troopers said, Kern breached security and entered the Capitol with a weapon. When Kern realized she had the gun, she said, she came down to make troopers aware that she had it. Troopers said there was never a breach of security, however, on Wednesday. Of the June incident, Kern said that her purse was being scanned by X-ray right as she dropped something. As the security attendant helped Kern with that, her purse made it through undetected. She stressed that in both cases it was merely a matter of forgetting that she had the weapon."

Oh, and it was loaded.

Maybe she was just defending herself against a fagwa?

Comments

1. fagwa, HAHAHA!!! love that!!!

Posted by: BADING | Jul 23, 2008 8:45:27 PM

2. told ya she was a dumb cunt, but you all already knew that.

Posted by: Marc | Jul 23, 2008 8:49:58 PM

3. Fagwa - LOL

You know us gay terrorists.

Aim for the eyes Sally. You know drag queens can take you down with just a stare.

and beware flying jewlery, purses and shoes, we do know how to accessorize to death.

Posted by: kujhawker | Jul 23, 2008 8:53:35 PM

4. The wife of a Baptist Minister feels the need to carry a concealed weapon into the state capitol building? How many altar boys HAS her husband raped?

Posted by: MikeInSanJose | Jul 23, 2008 8:59:24 PM

5. I wonder if a black male would have gotten the same treatment....Sir will you please return to your vehicle and secure your weapon....I doubt it.

Posted by: Greg2 | Jul 23, 2008 9:39:23 PM

6. Hmmm....typical christian hypocrisy....Sally's god doesn't do anything for his followers, so she carries a gun "just in case".

Posted by: nikko | Jul 23, 2008 10:46:13 PM

7. GREG, I think it would have been a Paddywagon it was secured in. Cynthia McKinney is spinning in her Green Party office.

Posted by: SexyBack | Jul 23, 2008 10:47:59 PM

8. GREG, I think it would have been a Paddywagon it was secured in. Cynthia McKinney is spinning in her Green Party office.

Posted by: SexyBack | Jul 23, 2008 10:48:28 PM

9. I can't say I hold this particular incident against her too much, if I was in a position of political power I would make sure I had some sort of protection on me at all times, you never know what kind of crazy person you are going to piss off for no good reason.

Add in being a hateful bitch that has given lots of sane people good reason to hate your very existence, I'd carry a gun too

Posted by: John M | Jul 23, 2008 10:59:37 PM

10. Batshit crazy, gun-toting, moron cunt.

Posted by: So Left I'm Right | Jul 23, 2008 11:04:30 PM

11. I'd carry a gun too if I made stupid remarks as she.

Posted by: Jen | Jul 23, 2008 11:05:34 PM

12. Baptist ministers don't have altar boys. they have 13-year old girls who live in trailers.

or prostitutes...

is this a family values quiz?

Posted by: mike/ | Jul 23, 2008 11:36:23 PM

13. Way to break the stereotype, Rep. Kern! Anytime someone talks about gun-toting, bible-thumping midwesterners whose primary concern is preventing you from getting married, they can point to you as a shining example of rational, compassionate conservatism.

Posted by: Cameron | Jul 24, 2008 5:37:01 AM

14. so...the bitch is crazy and armed!! Sweet Jesus!!

Posted by: Paul | Jul 24, 2008 8:38:56 AM

15. she'll need it when civilization crumbles, you know because of the gays. imagine the looting at Neimans.

Posted by: David T | Jul 24, 2008 8:59:08 AM

16. Four words: this b---h is crazy!

Posted by: bboy | Jul 24, 2008 10:26:03 AM

17. Armed and dangerous, ready for anything!

Posted by: anon | Jul 24, 2008 11:34:56 AM

18. This creature has GOT to have some fucked-up skeletons in its underground dwelling. There's no other explanation for its behavior.

Posted by: Chas | Jul 24, 2008 2:35:26 PM

19. why is granny carrying a gun?

Posted by: ryan | Jul 24, 2008 5:01:08 PM

20. why is granny carrying a gun?

Posted by: ryan | Jul 24, 2008 5:02:02 PM

21. why is granny carrying a gun?

Posted by: ryan | Jul 24, 2008 5:02:06 PM

22. I doubt anyone, black male or otherwise, would have gotten the same treatment. Above the law anyone?

Posted by: Markankhamen | Jul 24, 2008 5:03:02 PM

23. Oh David T., honey, there is no Neiman's in OK...why do you think I left? (besides the rampant homophobia, of course. and the gun-toting. and the bible-thumping.)

Posted by: ZnSD | Jul 24, 2008 7:09:05 PM

24. Just like Commissioner Rinehart before her, Rep. Kern got a nice long phone message from me, expressing my concern for her fast-diminishing mental health and its toxic effects on Oklahoma's reputation the world over. I invite all of y'all to share with her your thoughts on her latest bit of idiocy! 405-557-7348

Posted by: shamed okie | Jul 25, 2008 3:37:44 PM