Comments

1. says

I actually wish it were lip-synced. Ugh. It does sound terrible live. YouTube’s crappy new audio compression makes it worse. If you don’t like it, please at least make sure you’ve heard the studio-resorded version before judging.

I love this song! :-)

2. another matt says

Lady Gaga is interesting. She’s so strange, her two backup dancers are frightening and her music is atrocious…yet I can’t stop watching her.

3. evan says

I wish Britney had recorded this one, also.

It would have been funny to watch her try to dance drunk on pills again live to this!

The blindfold would be the ultimate sobriety test for her on stage!

4. jason says

Lady Ga Ga comes across as one of these women who uses her so-called bisexuality as a marketing ploy. Her association with Britney Spears and Pussycat Dolls cements my view. Both Britney and the Dolls are also using female bisexuality as a marketing ploy. It’s insulting to our community because it’s being done to prop up the sleazy straight guy fetish for “girl-girl action”.

The contrast with males is startling. Where are the male singers claiming to be bisexual? I can’t even think of one. Face it – this so-called female bisexuality is a form of male heterosexual wish fulfilment.

Fuck off, Lady Ga Ga.

5. Drew says

She is CRAZY amazing. Major props for bringing new fashion and WICKED amazing beats and lyrics back onto stage. She’s like a more amazing Gwen. I can’t wait to see what she brings in the future.

Lady Gaga, I adore you.

6. jason says

If a woman says she’s an active bisexual, liberals call her “sexy” and “desirable”. Yet if a man claims to be an active bisexual, liberals accuse him of spreading venereal diseases to the mainstream. Need more proof of liberal hypocrisy?? I consider Lady Ga Ga to be a part of this hypocritical set-up.

7. gay as life says

Lady Ga Ga is outrageous, artistic, interesting, and -damn- she got some pipes! Anyone knocking her voice is entitled to their opinion, but they have no idea what they’re talking about.

8. Shane says

Sounds like some jealous bitches on here. Have any of you tools even listened to her album?

She’s pretty flawless – certainly more talented than Britney Spears. Like a combo between Christina A, Madonna, and maybe a little Debbie Harry, Britney and Amy winehouse thrown in for good measure.

9. says

i agree with shane ur sooo ryt shes amazin shes a defo mix of xtina n n sum1 else mayb a lil bit of katy perry sooo amazin shes pukka i luv xtina n now thts shes dissapeared glad gaga is around woop
    xx