Cindy McCain | Elizabeth Hasselbeck | John McCain | Michelle Obama | News | Republican Party

BigGayDeal.com

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Suggests Michelle Obama Has Something to Hide

HasselbeckView host Elisabeth Hasselbeck showed her support for Cindy McCain at the RNC by taking a swipe at Michelle Obama, suggesting that Obama is keeping some sort of devious secret.

"Cindy came into our hair and make-up room fresh as can be. And unlike another wife of a political candidate who shall remain nameless, she didn't come with a list of topics that we weren't allowed to touch. Nope. That's because she has nothing to hide."

Except, of course, most of her tax returns.

Watch the clip, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Cee U Next Tuesday!!

Posted by: todd | Sep 9, 2008 9:46:34 AM

2. And this is why the other ladies on The View, find ways to make this bitch cry.

Seriously, she thinks she's witty. But really she's crass. And they cll her out on it.

Posted by: Nick | Sep 9, 2008 9:48:20 AM

3. So, what did Cindy talk about? Is having Central American servants better than the old days when she had Mexican or Black ones?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Sep 9, 2008 9:51:25 AM

4. She's a spokesperson for the American Christian Taliban, just like her co-host Sherri Shepphard.

These people are evil. 'Nuff said.

Posted by: lou | Sep 9, 2008 10:00:08 AM

5. Derrick, I'm sure she spent most of her time talking about her time in the Peace Corps, where she taught beauty makeovers and how to set up a microbrewery at home.

And Elizabeth honey... bitch please. I don't believe for a moment that Mrs. McCain showed up saying "Oh, just ask me about anything y'all want to... " McCain might be a doddering old fart, but his handlers most certainly are more organized than that.

Posted by: The Milkman | Sep 9, 2008 10:01:32 AM

6. "'...That's because she has nothing to hide.'

Except, of course, most of her tax returns."

And all of her prescriptions.

Posted by: David D. | Sep 9, 2008 10:26:29 AM

7. Monica Crowley, Anne Coulter, Elisabeth Hasslebitch, they're all the same toy, just come in various sizes and with various recordings stuffed up their asses.

Just pull the string! She talks!

Posted by: johnny | Sep 9, 2008 10:28:04 AM

8. This is the girl from Survivor, right? And then she got this gig?

Who gives a rat's ass what she thinks or says ... seriously, why was she hired by the View?

This country is full of idiots.

Posted by: ATLsteve | Sep 9, 2008 10:30:27 AM

9. I can not stand this Hasselbeck bitch..never could...Michele Obama obviously knows where this little snake lies...and wouldn't want to give her the time of day - why would she? I wouldn't. Shame I don't meet her on the street so I could tell her to go Eff herself with her Buy-Bull! Her and Sherry Shepard.

Posted by: Disgusted American | Sep 9, 2008 10:30:49 AM

10. No doubt Hasselbeck's labias were flapping with excitement during her Palin impersonation. The Führer would be so proud.

Posted by: John in Manhattan | Sep 9, 2008 10:33:01 AM

11. Those bottled blond right wing sorority sisters stick together!

Posted by: Ernie | Sep 9, 2008 10:35:57 AM

12. Wait, aren't candidates' families supposed to be off limits? Or is that just the families of republican candidates? I've lost track.

Posted by: darb | Sep 9, 2008 10:38:56 AM

13. This woman is such a puppet. I have no doubt her vagina is stretched completely out of shape from all the arms thrust up there to work her mouth.

Wait, why are we even talking about this D-lister?

Posted by: ichabod | Sep 9, 2008 10:46:42 AM

14. in a country where a reality show contestant can become a panel host on The View, then certainly a small-town gun-toting evangelical christian can become president.

Posted by: A.J. | Sep 9, 2008 10:49:33 AM

15. Isn't this backstage chatter crap kinda like stepping on somebody's privacy?...Bad business, too. If folks are gonna have their personal BI splattered all over the place, maybe they'll just quit going on The View entirely. Think before you yammer, Liz.

Posted by: Robert | Sep 9, 2008 10:49:46 AM

16. I wonder what what the other ladies would say.

I bet they would divulge that Cindy in fact did bring a list of things to not talk about.

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Sep 9, 2008 11:21:14 AM

17. Elizabeth Hasselbeck is a bottled blond right wing spawn of the DEVIL...

she really can't talk about michelle obama since she SPENT most of the time obama was on the view, fighting with sherri shephard over who would suck him off first...

she's pointless, irrelevant, and doesnt have her facts straight most of the time.

I love it when Whoopi and Joy take turns attacking her AND Sherri for being morons..

and, is there ENOUGH SPACE to talk about Sherri "Chile, I Needs A Man To Love My neck snappin, finger wagging, too many sizes too big to be wearing little girl clothes, devoted to God and Obama when he talks about Christianity only" Shephard? I mean really, The View would be FINE with whoopi, joy, barbara and another woman who fit the view audience--MATURE WOMEN.

Something Elizbeth Hasselbitch and Sherri Shephahooch are NOT.

Posted by: Ryan | Sep 9, 2008 11:38:29 AM

18. I'm still not sure why this woman from Survivor has a platform. She's an asshole.

Posted by: Bryce | Sep 9, 2008 12:40:18 PM

19. I believe that the ONLY reason why the The View has kept this talentless beyotch is because of ratings. It makes for good TV (if you don't have a day job). I refuse to listen to this blond ditz and what she has to say about pill-poppin' Cindy McCain. HasselCRACK, McVain, and Moose-skinnin' Palin = EVIL!

Posted by: Chad | Sep 9, 2008 12:47:28 PM

20. They reason they keep Elizabitch Hasslecunt is because the man in charge of the The View, that's right ladies and germs, the person who runs the show is not Barbra Walters but Bill Geddes, who is a fucked up fuckin' republican.

I watched that show when Rosie was on and catch it occasionally because I love Whoopi, but the more they allow her to put her christian/republican talking points on, the more I hope the show tanks.

Posted by: Bobby | Sep 9, 2008 1:12:33 PM

21. Are all Republicans lying demagogues who traffic in rumor and innuendo, and who never, ever talk about serious issues in a serious way? An honest question.

...

Re: Cindy and Michelle

When your big accomplishment in life is inheriting money, why should anyone be impressed? Rising from the working class by being smart and working hard--that's what America is supposed to be about.

Posted by: Sportin' Life | Sep 9, 2008 1:23:11 PM

22. I like everyone on the show, and I liked all the old hosts too. Oh yeah, except for Star.

People can say what they want about Elizabeth, but she's the youngest one on the show and completely outnumbered 99% of the time...but she stands up for herself. She's brave.

I don't agree with her and all the disgusting Bush support, but I do respect her for staying true to what she believes.

But as Robert said, it was unprofessional for her to talk about what guests request backstage. That's one thing Barbara would never do.

Posted by: paul | Sep 9, 2008 1:24:12 PM

23. PETTY NASTY QUEENS!!!! i am at a loss by all the hatefulness from you people. you are just as bad as the the people you complain about. your like a bunch of cattle and the democrats are the herder. elizabeth did nothing wrong when she made the statement. god forbid anyone say anything negative obama and his wife. BTW todd if anyone on that show is a C**T, it is joy and her feminazi attitude toward men and the right.

Posted by: jby | Sep 9, 2008 1:46:09 PM

24. Who can stand to listen to any of those women? ugh! As an aside does Cindy McCain remind anyone of a grown up Jon Benet Ramsey?

Posted by: Jonny | Sep 9, 2008 1:56:18 PM

25. She's like a kid with a blowtorch with that hateful mouth of hers. I could go on, but I think I'll just end with "bitch!"

Posted by: David | Sep 9, 2008 2:53:26 PM