Fashion Men | Film | Milan | News | Sacha Baron-Cohen

BigGayDeal.com

Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Bruno' Invades Stella McCartney's Paris Show

Just days after ambushing the catwalk at designer Agatha Ruiz de la Prada's show in Milan (below), Sacha Baron Cohen has infiltrated another show, sitting in the second row of Stella McCartney's show this morning in Paris, Vogue reports:

Bruno"With his red thong clearly visible above his jeans, the comedian - who was virtually unrecognisable in a flamboyant leather gilet, with his slicked-down hair dyed blonde and brown - sucked Tampax, clapped along to the music and generally disgruntled the front row by continually pushing aside those sitting in front of him for a better look at the models. While Baron Cohen did his best to steal the limelight, however, McCartney's girls (in delicious roomy knits with a touch of the Eighties about them) held their own - and won a lone standing ovation from their most eccentric, and possibly biggest, new fan."

Cohen's fake Austrian news reporter Bruno has already made news this year at a cage fighting event in Arkansas, in an interview with a former Israeli spy, in an attempt to talk to Arnold Schwarzenegger, go-go dancing at the Wichita airport, and duping Ben Affleck.

Watch cohen's arrest after the Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, AFTER THE JUMP...

Just recently
Sacha Baron Cohen's Gay Bruno Strikes Again, on the Milan Catwalk! [tr]

Comments

1. ok,.... I don't get it.

Posted by: Zo | Oct 2, 2008 10:49:30 AM

2. Is anyone else as tired of Sacha Baron Cohen as I am? Shameless self promotion at the expense of others is just rude.

I am sure that the Designers that he is crashing have worked long and hard to try and succeed in their industry and Cohen keeps showing up and being disrespectful.

Every wannabe comedian knows that you can get laughs by humiliating people in the audience, but it takes a smart and clever person to be entertaining and still respectful. Humor at the expense of others just isn't that funny.

I hope Cohens 15 minutes of fame run out soon.

Posted by: Chad | Oct 2, 2008 12:49:53 PM

3. I'm so confused by these stories about this person?

I must be totally out of the loop.

Posted by: Derek @ Madtown | Oct 2, 2008 1:45:33 PM

4. I'm sure I'll get flamed again, but I still don't believe Cohen is doing any good by playing up a gay stereotype. Dumb.

Posted by: CJ | Oct 2, 2008 2:42:15 PM

5. He's shooting for his third movie, Bruno. It's his third (and final) character. He's already made an Ali G and, obviously, a Borat movie. Stella McCartney actually invited him, so that's not disrespectful. Even though fashion is pretty much my life, I do think it's taken way more seriously than it needs to. Especially around fashion week.

Posted by: Danny | Oct 2, 2008 3:39:15 PM

6. Why take yourself so seriously and get offended? People will joke about absolutely everything. It's not like it's the first stereotype ever made. People will always joke around about stereotypes because they're usually too exagerated to be a reality. If it's not your thing, why even bother commenting on it?

Posted by: Greg | Oct 2, 2008 3:45:51 PM

7. Really it's only Stella McCartney…
    Once again, he has well chosen his victim – she needs his publicity more than he does.
    I'm just surprised that he's not getting into better shows.

Come on, Sacha, get the big tickets (I'm sure that Alexander McQueen would be THRILLED to have you, as he could probably base a whole collection around you).

Posted by: me | Oct 2, 2008 4:55:56 PM

8. oh jeez if you didn't get Borat, chances are you won't get Bruno. I still think Cohen's a genius. And yes, I am gay. And I get him. Period.

Posted by: ricky | Oct 5, 2008 1:40:06 AM