Neil Patrick Harris | News | Television

Neil Patrick Harris Lets it All Hang Out

Nph1_2

Last night on How I Met Your Mother, Neil Patrick Harris attempted to test the theory: "If a date is going bad, you strip naked and this will help you get the girl into bed. It’s guaranteed to work 2/3 of the time."

More shots AFTER THE JUMP...

Nph2 Nph3 Nph4

Even Josh Radnor got into the act:

Radnor
(Radnor image via afterelton)

Comments

1. why, hello there.

Posted by: Ben | Nov 25, 2008 9:55:18 AM

2. Yummy! NPH is one tasty looking homosexual!

Posted by: WildGift | Nov 25, 2008 9:55:35 AM

3. Mmmmm, Doogie looks good.

Posted by: Bigg | Nov 25, 2008 10:18:19 AM

4. That was a hilarious episode. But the best part was Lily's 50 reasons to have sex, carefully listed on a MacLaren's Pub cocktail napkin...

Posted by: crispy | Nov 25, 2008 10:22:21 AM

5. Hard to believe that geeky kid all grown up is so dirty hot. He's so long and lean and the hottest thing is he is so smart. Smart and clever is a turn on. Barney the whore is delicious. NPH is a great rep for the whole gay thing. He cancels out at least 5 Perez Hilton's if you ask moi.

Posted by: clinton | Nov 25, 2008 10:25:45 AM

6. I don't know if it will get the girls in bed, but it certainly would work on the boys. Count me in.

Posted by: BusyTimmy | Nov 25, 2008 10:26:31 AM

7. NPH - officially hottest homo in America.

Sorry Cheyenne Jackson and John Barrowman, you're down to 2 and 3.

And don't get me started on the dirty blonde treasure trail....

Posted by: Strepsi | Nov 25, 2008 10:37:14 AM

8. I keep trying to click and mouse drag those pesky health & beauty aids out of the frame, but it doesn't work, damn. And NPH's theory would work 100% of the time with me.

Posted by: Ernie | Nov 25, 2008 10:37:33 AM

9. I thought that was Neil in the locker room...

Posted by: ask ena | Nov 25, 2008 10:39:36 AM

10. More shots of Josh Radnor, please! Yep, NPH is a hottie, but the darker, more brooding, more meaty Josh is a bigger treat for these eyes. Not that a red-hot love sandwich with the two of them would be eschewed...
    (Stop, Jeffrey...you're at work...)

Posted by: jeffreychrist | Nov 25, 2008 10:57:05 AM

11. I guess I better start watching this show.

Posted by: David D. | Nov 25, 2008 11:12:07 AM

12. Doogilicious. Happy (dirty blonde) trails to you.

Posted by: michael | Nov 25, 2008 11:37:01 AM

13. Strepsi - oh, I'll get started on that dirty blond treasure trail. and I'll finish as well.

so...where are the on set shots without the obscuring elements?

Posted by: bostonbear | Nov 25, 2008 11:41:57 AM

14. Both NPH and JR were nude onstage in The Paris Letter. They did full frontals and full backals. NPH is a natural blond and JR is a furry dark little beast - yum.

Posted by: mark | Nov 25, 2008 12:56:54 PM

15. Mark, if you don't have jpegs available stop teasing.....

Posted by: John Bisceglia | Nov 25, 2008 1:35:46 PM

16. Offer accepted.

Posted by: Rodney | Nov 25, 2008 2:19:07 PM

17. Does that theory really work? I've heard of it but never knew anyone who was bold enough to try it.

Posted by: Anthony in Nashville | Nov 25, 2008 5:47:23 PM

18. NPH, I WONDER HOW PROMINENT IS YOUR VPH (VISIBLE P-NIS HEAD). MM...

DOOGIE, DO YOU LIKE IT DOGGIE?

AHHHH...GAY GUYS ARE SO HOT. (I'M STRAIGHT, BY THE WAY. SERIOUSLY. BUT I LIKE MESSING AROUND WITH THE HOTTT GAY GUYS ONCE IN A WHILE...YES I DO...)

Posted by: Jenson | Nov 25, 2008 7:46:21 PM

19. I'd let him Doogie my Howser anytime. And this show is pretty funny, and consistently so. Neil is a class act. I hope he keeps it up. I really, really, really hope he keeps it up.

Posted by: JMS | Nov 25, 2008 10:07:48 PM

20. @ Jenson, good for you! While I'm gay myself, I hope our society eventually gets over its anxiety about sex and who likes to do whom or what. It's just one more area where we should allow ourselves the joy of a surprise.

Posted by: Chuck Mielke | Mar 24, 2014 4:23:22 PM