Ellen DeGeneres | Fitness | Missouri | News | Rachel Maddow | Sarah Palin | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #385

SARAH PALIN: Already at war with Iran.

THE GAY: Rachel Maddow has a few words for Missouri Senator Kit Bond: "The gay" is not catching.

ADAM CHARLTON: The Brit flexer we featured a while back...is back.

BFFS: Ellen DeGeneres goes clubbing with Paris Hilton.

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here.

Comments

1. Hiya Adam-

A nice rack is lovely, but I have to ask: what else can you do aside from staring at yourself in a computer? You lost my attention at 1:20.

Posted by: Gary | Nov 3, 2008 9:32:16 AM

2. Don't listen to him, Adam - you had me all the way through the end of the video! grrr!!

Posted by: Dan B | Nov 3, 2008 10:02:12 AM

3. Amazing, you can see every muscle in that man's body. Well, except for one. Sigh, oh well, back to my leftover Holloween candy. I hope he catches The Gay.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Nov 3, 2008 10:05:42 AM

4. Right on, Gary! After one minute, he started looking like a cadaver. And a conceited one at that.

Posted by: soulbrotha | Nov 3, 2008 10:15:22 AM

5. I totally agree, these guys who are totally self-obsessed and in love with themselves actively turn me off. And seriously, how much time per day do you have to spend to look like that?

Pass.

Posted by: Dan | Nov 3, 2008 10:43:21 AM

6. Yeah, that's REALLY what we need Ellen to be doing in the last days before Prop H8TE is voted on.

After she threw a few words and pocket change [for someone with $70 million] at fighting it, and her PSA was shown on TV apparently ONCE between the dozens of daily showings of the YES on H8TE ads why shouldn't she go back to what she does best: confusing sophomoric sight gags with actual humor and relevance. Look! There's Ellen with racoon eyes and a real racoon! My sides are still hurting from laughing. How much did AMEX pay her for that? Look! There's Ellen interviewing the wife and daughter of the worst, war mongering, antigay President we've ever had with the same attitude she would Judy Shepard. How sweet! My eyes are still not dry.
    Look! There's bullish dyke Ellen in an expensive man's suit and white tennis shoes [BRILLIANT. How'd she think of that?] clubbing with the most famous, the most shallow, bleached blonde bimbo symbol of heterosexual charades in the world.
    HYSTERICAL!

Well, FUCK GAY EQUALITY! The Ellen SHOW must go on!

Posted by: Leland Frances | Nov 3, 2008 10:48:52 AM

7. Don't hate just because his priorities are different than yours. I admit that I would feel empty if I spent that much time focused on my workouts and nutrition, but that doesn't mean that I can project my values and priorities on him - and neither should you. I also would not care to have a partner who would spend that much time working on his body. But I appreciate looking at the fruits of his labor, and if that is what makes him happy, so be it.

Posted by: Dan B | Nov 3, 2008 10:51:36 AM

8. LELAND, have you quit your fucking job to go fight for equality?

no? then shut up already.

Posted by: Dan B | Nov 3, 2008 10:53:21 AM

9. LELAND,

as much as i like your commentary, sometimes you go overboard. i doubt that anyone could live up to your expectations. why don't you take a clue from another old gay fart like me and relax for the next 36 hours. i did what i could to back "no on prop-h8" and dems across the board. therefore, i have no regrets, no recriminations and no anger.

Posted by: nic | Nov 3, 2008 11:09:31 AM

10. Gheezuz Adam sure has a nice build, can we revisit him in about 30 years and take another look? Of course he's attractive, HE'S YOUNG!

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Nov 3, 2008 12:05:38 PM

11. Maybe fellas he is simply admiring the rewards from the amazingly hard work, dedication and focus it takes to get into that kind of physical shape. Maybe he used to be overweight or severely depressed or a million other reasons for his liking what he sees.

Why be so bitter and nasty?

Posted by: Derek | Nov 3, 2008 12:39:13 PM

12. used = use

Posted by: Derek | Nov 3, 2008 12:40:06 PM

13. And for fuck's sack Leland please get off the cross, someone needs the wood.

Posted by: Derek | Nov 3, 2008 12:42:19 PM

14. That flexing video...I only last 30 seconds. It's too creepy to be sexy.

Posted by: Ben | Nov 3, 2008 9:16:55 PM