Andy Cohen | Caribbean | Daniel Craig | News

Daniel Craig and Andy Cohen Soak Up the Sun in St. Barts

Cohen

Bravo's gay Senior Vice President of Production and Programming Andy Cohen was spotted by INF hobnobbing with 007 Daniel Craig on the beach at St. Barts over the holiday.

Craig later reprised his famous dripping-wet emergence from tropical waters, to Cohen's and fellow beachgoers' delight, no doubt, AFTER THE JUMP...

Cohen2

Craigwater

Comments

1. Not the most flattering pose for Andy Cohen. Otherwise, I *so* wish I'd been there!

Posted by: David D. | Dec 29, 2008 9:13:49 AM

2. Yeah Andy's way cuter than he appears here. YUM. With a bunch of movie stars crossing over to TV here and there (Glenn Close being one of the biggies), I wonder what they discussed?

Posted by: joe c | Dec 29, 2008 9:21:49 AM

3. That got me going this morning. Ooh that Andy is such a hottie.Grr

Posted by: dairyqueen | Dec 29, 2008 9:36:50 AM

4. I see nothing unflattering about Andy's pose. What a hot man.

Posted by: Jason C. | Dec 29, 2008 10:26:17 AM

5. Andy Cohen is such a boor. Cute or not.

Posted by: Mike | Dec 29, 2008 10:43:47 AM

6. daniel craig has zombie eyes.

Posted by: josh | Dec 29, 2008 10:59:10 AM

7. what a bod on craig, but man his face is beat

Posted by: Ian | Dec 29, 2008 11:27:52 AM

8. I'm saving myself for Andy Cohen.

Posted by: Bastian | Dec 29, 2008 12:15:43 PM

9. We need more Andy Cohen. Anyone got more revealing pics? Damn he's hot!!!!

Craig ain't too bad either.

Posted by: Strathos | Dec 29, 2008 12:24:31 PM

10. I love Andy C, he's such smart guy and real sweet too.

Posted by: Jocko | Dec 29, 2008 1:00:20 PM

11. Andy is hot to me because he looks nothing like the gay norm. He doesn't look like he's starving himself to be some twink, nor does he look like he's obsessed with the gym. He looks manly and natural which is so incredibly attractive.

Posted by: Lance | Dec 29, 2008 1:03:40 PM

12. Ugh. You guys must not have never seen Andy Cohen on a Bravo reunion special. Absolutely awful. He's not bad to look at, but...no.

Posted by: Frank | Dec 29, 2008 1:40:57 PM

13. Daniel Craig definitely has lost a lot of muscle. He looks half his previous muscular size. His abs even appear to be no longer ultraripped.

Posted by: Javier | Dec 29, 2008 2:31:24 PM

14. Maybe it is my like of bearish guys, but I think Andy is the cuter of the two in this picture. My first thought was "Who is that hot guy with Daniel Craig?".

Posted by: obmitar | Dec 29, 2008 3:36:00 PM

15. I know people tend to overindulge during the holidays, but Andy here just seems to be downright mean with such degree of overindulgence... in these economic times and all (it's a new game--please end your sentences with "in these economic times" or variations thereof, especially great with fortune cookies.)

Posted by: Lakas | Dec 29, 2008 5:01:06 PM

16. Uh, does no one else wonder if there's a time lapse between the first and last photo, or whether or not there was a little trunk swapping going on? How else can you explain Daniel Craig in camo board shorts one moment and in a suit strangely similar to Andy Cohen's the next?

While the bottom picture does him no favors, I'd definitely take 007 over the Bravo offering any day...

Posted by: A | Dec 29, 2008 5:01:54 PM

17. Uh, Andy Cohen just looks fat. And not in the good way. Push back from the table, Andy

Posted by: Not Phat | Dec 29, 2008 7:05:21 PM

18. I love Andy! What a smart, and cute guy!

Posted by: Travis | Dec 29, 2008 8:36:01 PM

19. Daniel probably had trunks under his shorts, Andy is hardly 'fat' and is fucking hot! Look at that cute babyface, plus you know he has a big jew cock...

Posted by: A. S. | Dec 30, 2008 9:51:56 AM

20. Andy Cohen is hot hot hot!!

Anyone who thinks he looks "fat" must think Audrey Hepburn is a "whale," too.

Posted by: Hephaestion | Jan 4, 2009 10:30:18 AM

21. I went to St Barth back in the day for the New Years through out the 80'z and 90'z I know first hand how hard core that island is...The best cocaine and drugs from around the world are in for the holiday, just ask David Copperfield and Claudia , disco and clubs just get going at 3:00a.m. Danny go home and rest, befor yoou need a holiday from the HOLIDAZE

Posted by: Paublo | Jan 5, 2009 8:52:53 AM

22. I went to St Barth back in the day for the New Years through out the 80'z and 90'z I know first hand how hard core that island is...The best cocaine and drugs from around the world are in for the holiday, just ask David Copperfield and Claudia , disco and clubs just get going at 3:00a.m. Danny go home and rest, befor yoou need a holiday from the HOLIDAZE

Posted by: Paublo | Jan 5, 2009 8:54:27 AM

23. ew...that guy is so disgustingly annoying...love daniel craig though!

Posted by: lisa | May 20, 2010 11:26:00 PM

24. Andy Cohen's a lucky guy! It sure ain't talent...everything I can't stand about gay men comes to pass in andy cohen...and if you see on bravo late at night...it's like suicide call. I can't think of bond men as sex symbols, though. I know it's counterintuitive...but it's Bond! It's such a prominent role in my childhood, that I just can't bring myself to that point...as hot as daniel craigs is...and he's the second hottest bond ever....if not the hottest.

Posted by: TANK | May 21, 2010 12:09:34 AM

25. IAN: "His face is beat."

LOL Middle age is like that, particularly first thing in the morning, when your eyes are full of salt water, or when the relentless cruelty of younger guys makes you feel like you fought off those assholes on the playground only so that your own kind could sentence you to Ugly for the crime of surviving.

But tell me, would you like him better if he had a surgeon turn him into Joan Rivers? And what are you going to do on the day you notice you've started to resemble a basset hound with allergies? Hide under the bed? Never go to the beach again? Wear a burqa? How would you come across this month if we sicced the paparazzi on you 24/7 and published the results?

Suit yourself, but finding something good about someone who's already living your inevitable future is good insurance.

Posted by: Bryan Harrison | May 24, 2010 3:48:35 AM