Brazil | Madonna | Models | News

Madonna Makes Love to Jesus Over the Holidays

Jesusluz

Jesus Luz, 21-year-old Brazilian model she met at her W magazine shoot, that is:

MadonnaA source told Brit tabloid The Sun: "'She was very interested in him. He's there with her now and photographer Steven Klein is helping him get along with everyone.' Madonna and Jesus reportedly struggled to keep their hands off each other when they met, and did little to hide their fledgling relationship from onlookers. Another source added: 'Everyone knows they are ficando - which is a Portuguese expression that means they are kissing and doing other things but without any obligation of being faithful or getting into a relationship afterwards.'"

Made in Brazil reports: "According to national tabloids, Madonna made out and danced with Jesus during the three hours she spent at the party. She left the club at 5:30 am, and he left in the car right behind her. Both cars pulled over at the Hyatt where she is staying."

Luz

Comments

1. ...and then the Vampire sucked the youth right out of him.

Posted by: nosferatu | Dec 22, 2008 12:56:46 PM

2. Good god Vadge!! Chicken hawk!

Posted by: Tralfaz | Dec 22, 2008 1:00:49 PM

3. get it get it girrl...

Posted by: ian | Dec 22, 2008 1:02:21 PM

4. I hate to think I'm some kind of ageist but- this is a little gross.

Posted by: BusyTimmy | Dec 22, 2008 1:06:43 PM

5. Sometimes I just wish everyone would mind their own business and leave these people alone. We have far more important things on which to focus at this moment in history.

Posted by: Christopher | Dec 22, 2008 1:07:43 PM

6. Just don't fall asleep with her, Jesus! Stay awake!

Posted by: Dan | Dec 22, 2008 1:11:51 PM

7. Praise Jesus!

Posted by: Rick | Dec 22, 2008 1:13:33 PM

8. This is the Madonna I know and love - blond and fucking hot Latin models and ball players. Long live the Queen!

Posted by: JT | Dec 22, 2008 1:17:43 PM

9. This is just gross. And yes, it would be equally gross if it were a 50 year old man with a 21 year old woman or two men.

Madonna has 3 kids and two failed marriages. At 50, you would hope the person has made peace with the fact that they aren't young anymore. Sleeping with a 21 year has a "molestation" quality to it. She's to far along in life to do this.

Posted by: Marty | Dec 22, 2008 1:23:47 PM

10. Dirty Old Lady

(= next album title)

Posted by: Tim | Dec 22, 2008 1:27:05 PM

11. I can't think of a better way to rebound from a cold Brittish lad than to hop in bed with a spicy Brazilian boy. Fuck him cross eyed, girl!

Posted by: Josh | Dec 22, 2008 1:38:51 PM

12. Get off your high horse people! She just got a divorce & she's having fun. He's hot!

Posted by: scar2 | Dec 22, 2008 1:48:10 PM

13. There is nothing wrong with Madonna dating a 21 year old. I am QUITE sure there is not one 50 year old queen who would turn down a 21 year old guy. Get Real.

Posted by: SONNIE | Dec 22, 2008 1:49:45 PM

14. It's probably just me, the boy is cute and all. He obviously has a great set of abs and a very nice smile..

But I'd still trade him in for the very British-brute looking thug driving his "get-away-car" or the one in the back seat with him making sure that Vadge's midnight snack didn't escape before her pre-dawn feeding.

Posted by: dego | Dec 22, 2008 1:52:33 PM

15. Oh.. and my previous comment not-withstanding.. I'd pay cash to see the hotttttness that would be evident in a Jesus, Madonna and A-Rod sandwich.

I figure Vadge is bony enough, those two boys couldn't help but end up getting a skin-to-skin contact going on, even WITH her in the middle.

Yummmm

Posted by: dego | Dec 22, 2008 1:55:06 PM

16. The most shocking thing is that she is staying at the Hyatt!

If I was rich and famous Madonna, I'd fuck him too.

Posted by: Ken | Dec 22, 2008 2:01:08 PM

17. There is nothing wrong with Madonna dating a 21 year old. I am QUITE sure there is not one 50 year old queen who would turn down a 21 year old guy. Get real.

Posted by: SONNIE | Dec 22, 2008 2:01:23 PM

18. Agree with the comments.

Sick.

He's a fame whore (that face she has contructed!)

She's a whore.

A match made in heaven!

Posted by: Rowan | Dec 22, 2008 2:15:20 PM

19. Danced three hours then went back to the hotel? Well, if they did "the nasty" then Madonna has more energy than I could....but they say that a woman past 40 is a perfect sexual match for a 21year old man. What about queens? No, I'm not putting out any money...NO, absolutely not! The economy is too horrific to be paying for any dingding... of course, Madonna can afford it.

The boy's waistline is magnificent!

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 22, 2008 2:22:42 PM

20. i finally believe in jesus.

Posted by: Eric | Dec 22, 2008 2:29:38 PM

21. "I hate to think I'm some kind of ageist but- this is a little gross."

Weird judgment coming from a community in which Sugar Daddy - Boy Toy hook-ups are ubiquitous.

Posted by: Rick | Dec 22, 2008 2:49:43 PM

22. Thanks Andy - the headline of the year!!!

Posted by: Mike | Dec 22, 2008 3:07:35 PM

23. As they say, 20 goes into 50 alot more often than... you know the rest.

Posted by: kanasastock | Dec 22, 2008 3:15:48 PM

24. Ay, papi. Carlos Leon is feeling muy viejo right about now.

Posted by: Don | Dec 22, 2008 3:21:33 PM

25. Madonna and Jesus, must be Christmas time.

Posted by: Voet | Dec 22, 2008 4:03:01 PM