Comments

1. bobbo says

So are they telling us there is going to be some hot man-on-man action in Season 3, or is this just bullshit to get horny losers like me to watch?

2. DJ says

LWOOLF-I see by your poor grammar you don’t have the intellect to appreciate this historic series. (Even if the history is slightly skewed)

3. Wheezy says

I thought Henry VIII sat on a thrown of naked women? Also, he had to weigh at least 500 pounds, so I imagine they were pretty flat before too long.

4. glenn says

This show is and continues to be appalling for its lack of historical accuracy. So what is this misleading poster trying to say? Now that he’s beheaded Anne Boleyn at the end of the last season, he goes gay? He did marry four more WOmen before he finally kicked the bucket, ya know? This is a seriously stupid poster that’s clearly trying to pander to our community. Don’t bother.. the show is rubbish, esp. with Anne Boleyn out of the picture.

As for Wheezy’s comments, H8 was actually hot when he was young, but after the death of his third wife, Jane Seymour, he became depressed and was unmarried for a few years, plus he had a serious riding accident in which his leg never healed properly, making it hard for him to walk or exercise, so as a result, he gained a lot of weight.

5. Mark says

I feel compelled to blast Gabe R, who doesn’t understand that Bobbo opining “if only Jonathan were out,” was using the subjunctive. If only Gabe R were more educated…

6. TANK says

Historic series? LOL@teevee historians. Histrionic series more like it.

Yes, he gained a lot of weight and then had a fornication table crafted for him so that he could improve his enjoyment despite his tremendous fatness. He was a real pig, and ya know what? I’m glad he’s DEAD!

7. says

Embarassingly inaccurate.

Henry VIII was one serious fatty, sans any of this fairytale smoldering bedroom-eyes crap. Christ, look at his portraits.

yet another reason to turn off the TV.

8. JeffRob says

I feel compelled to yell at all of you bitches, just because I’m bored and I really like both grammar and Towleroad:

DJ, LWOOLF’s grammar was just fine.

Mark, it was DJ calling out LWoolf for his grammar, not Gabe R calling out Bobbo. The commenting party’s name is under the comment, not over it.

Either way, both “The stupidest show on television” and “If only Jonathan were out” are both grammatically correct.

You’re welcome.

9. rjnick says

Can someone remove the hpyhen from his name in the headline? He spells it without — as it is on the ad in the picture.