Comments

1. titus says

an article on him ran in the my (his) local paper, the lakeland ledger. and in the next to last paragraph; “…looks like a potential heartthrob in his official “survivor” portrait with his blue eyes, wavy brown hair and buff physique. female viewers might be disappointed to learn that he is gay.”

2. sparks says

QUEERUNITY,

Pseudo straight? Is that some new politically correct expression for “straight acting”?

You seem to have missed the fact that gays come in the same varieties as straights. Yes, jocks too!

3. Meanwhile says

It is so disappointing when a (supposedly) gay person like queerunity says things like “he seems straight.”

Will we ever move past the idea that gay = effeminate?

4. tristan says

He will never win against the girl models. They go a long way with their flirting and undressing. It will be a girl winner and it will be one of the younger model types.

5. R. Thornbrash says

As someone who knows Spencer and went to high school and college with Spencer I can confirm he is gay. The weird thing is how he tried to hide his sexuality by constantly flirting with every single damn woman he ever meets.

Also, that line about rooting for the Gators is ambiguous. He grew up a Nole fan and wasn’t off the habit last time I was watching football with him.

6. rf7777 says

What an ass. He really really really does not want to appear gay. And his homophobic mother. Just precious.

His quote:

“But I won’t be Todd, I surely won’t be Coby. I won’t be Charlie. Holy shit. I talked to my parents and I was like, ‘Mom, do I sound like that?’ she was like, ‘Sweetheart, no, I would never let you go out in public if you sounded like that.’ Thank God.”

7. Mark says

I think he came off as incredibly Gay:
    self-conscious, affected, talks way too much, over enunciates, faggy gestures.

Do you guys need someone to hit you over the head before you see the Faggotry? Get a grip.

8. nutcracker says

that’s what i have liked about him right away. at least he’s pseudo-straight / straigh-acting rather than be the typical flamboyant sissy-type gay guys out there! no offense to anyone if you are one! LoL.

i got disappointed that he was dating todd of survivor china. why that twink???

all i can ever say is SPENCER IS HOT!

i am sure spencer will get tons of horny young men out there wanting to date him, i know i would!