50 Cent | Grooming | Music | News

50 Cent to Offer Butch Line of Cosmetics for Men

50centRapper 50 Cent "is putting the finishing touches to a male cosmetics line, including moisturisers, night creams, and health supplements" according to the UK's Daily Mirror: "50 prides himself on having a ripped body... he's on a health kick and barely touches alcohol. So his range will be for the guy who likes to be pampered - but the supplements will make it more butch."

Said 50 Cent (in 2004) "I ain't into faggots. I don't like gay people around me, because I'm not comfortable with what their thoughts are. I'm not prejudiced. I just don't go with gay people and kick it - we don't have that much in common. I'd rather hang out with a straight dude. But women who like women, that's cool."

50 Cent softens up with beauty range [yahoo]

Comments

1. Physician heal thyself.

Ugly ass.

Posted by: paul c | Feb 5, 2009 1:42:08 PM

2. LOL

I'm sure it won't be the first 'night cream' he's had on his face.

Posted by: Wes | Feb 5, 2009 1:47:11 PM

3. Is Sally Kern butch enough to be 50's spokesmodel?

Posted by: JohnInManhattan | Feb 5, 2009 1:49:57 PM

4. As ugly as he is, who would want to buy anything with his name on it that supposed to help with one's appearance?

He outta going to some kind of dental supplies so he can get those big ass Bugs Bunny front teeth filed down an inch or two.

Posted by: B-rod | Feb 5, 2009 1:52:19 PM

5. As ugly as he is, who would want to buy anything with his name on it that supposed to help with one's appearance?

Posted by: B-rod | Feb 5, 2009 1:53:10 PM

6. Ugly, homophobic and stupid is no way to go through life kid and really there's only two things here you can change here so I suggest you get at it.

Posted by: christopher | Feb 5, 2009 2:05:44 PM

7. Someone needs to teach this man the definition of "irony". And then, teach him how to read.

Posted by: Xian | Feb 5, 2009 2:08:54 PM

8. He said that he'd rather "hang out with a straight dude." Well, that's the typical answer for a "bottom". We "bottoms" think that straight dudes are always "tops". Not so, dearie.
    I guess you'll have to find out the hard way, Half a Dollar. If you want that thick booty of yours banged properly--you'd better hang out with a gay guy...a versatile gay guy. Maybe Tiger Tyson will help you out (probably already has)

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Feb 5, 2009 2:09:47 PM

9. So, tell me, 50, what my thoughts are. If they about you, it's that you ugly, ugly, ugly. Don't worry, 50 baby, I wouldn't touch your ugly ass with a ten-foot bilge pole.

Posted by: mike | Feb 5, 2009 2:18:26 PM

10. If he's into self-improvement, he might want to start with a paper bag to put over his head -- and a ballgag.

Posted by: Jeffrey | Feb 5, 2009 2:19:50 PM

11. He is a beast. Someone with bad skin is last person I would take beauty advice from. Whatever he is using evidently doesn't work. I agree, he needs to get those big white chiclets filed down.

Posted by: Carl in SD | Feb 5, 2009 2:27:07 PM

12. What a fag.

Posted by: Scott | Feb 5, 2009 2:28:42 PM

13. nothing in common? hell, faggots can smell their own kind, faggot, and "in da club" did not help your heterosexuality one bit.

Posted by: ian | Feb 5, 2009 2:31:17 PM

14. Just another illiterate thug who fell ass backwards into fame and success.

Posted by: TANK | Feb 5, 2009 2:47:59 PM

15. I'M NOT CONFORTABLE READING ABOUT THIS NIGGER!!

Posted by: Jack | Feb 5, 2009 3:13:48 PM

16. And obviously, JACK, you're not comfortable with NIGGER FAGGOTS either...so fuck you, filty cracka' trash.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Feb 5, 2009 3:18:18 PM

17. he can kiss my black ass...

Posted by: shan | Feb 5, 2009 3:21:10 PM

18. Will the creams have lables with English lessons on them? or possibly tips on how to extract bullets from your biceps?

Posted by: James | Feb 5, 2009 3:39:07 PM

19. i don't care too much for "fity cent", but JACK, unless you're black, "nigger" is verbotten. chris rock can make the distiction between blacks and niggers just as well as i can make a distinction between mexicans and mezcins. pop white culture has dictated those terms. it is uo to us to change that paradigm.

Posted by: nic | Feb 5, 2009 3:44:03 PM

20. What we all fail to realize with these rappers is that 99% of them are uneducated, taken from the ghetto's and projects and shoved a contract under their noses and said sign and the checks come rolling in. They hold no control and are simply told what to do and how to do it. So his sales are good we market him another way. No matter what, they are ignorant, plain and simple. So if you went into these ghetto neighborhoods they would all say the same except they are not rolling in the dough that this thug is.

Posted by: Joe | Feb 5, 2009 3:44:56 PM

21. What we all fail to realize with these rappers is that 99% of them are uneducated, taken from the ghetto's and projects and shoved a contract under their noses and said sign and the checks come rolling in. They hold no control and are simply told what to do and how to do it. So his sales are good we market him another way. No matter what, they are ignorant, plain and simple. So if you went into these ghetto neighborhoods they would all say the same except they are not rolling in the dough that this thug is.

Posted by: Joe | Feb 5, 2009 3:45:47 PM

22. And I can make the distinction between gays and faggots, FAGGOTS!

Posted by: TANK | Feb 5, 2009 3:57:54 PM

23. And the purpose of this post is? Oh yeah, to read on how ignorant folks feel about me, great, now I know!

Posted by: Rafael | Feb 5, 2009 4:06:05 PM

24. After 5+ years in an industry full of gays, I wonder if his views have changed...

Posted by: Nick | Feb 5, 2009 4:21:23 PM

25. Hey there, Fitty you dumb piece o shit. Who gonna be buyin' yo lotions and potions man? Brothas on the DL? Sho won't be no cracka faggot shuckin' out duckets fo' yo' shit.

He's not only ugly, he's stupid. His "men's" cosmetic line is doomed to failure because his main market won't knowingly spend money on a homophobe's product. At Fifty Cents I think he's wayyyy overpriced.

Posted by: Bob R | Feb 5, 2009 4:43:08 PM