David Beckham | Giorgio Armani | News | Underwear | Victoria Beckham

Is This David and Victoria Beckham in 35 Years?

Becks1

70-year-old British magician Paul Daniels has fought back with humor at tabloids who attempted to embarrass his wife Debbie by publishing unflattering photos of them on a beach vacation. He and his wife have posed in Closer magazine in a mock parody of a recent Emporio Armani underwear ad by Britain's most famous tabloid target, Victoria and David Beckham.

That ad, AFTER THE JUMP...

The Telegraph reports:

"In the accompanying interview, Daniels declares that the couple's private life is every bit as steamy as this picture suggests. 'You don't expect the lustful passion of the early days, but we haven't let it die. We're still passionate. What can I say? We like sex,' he said. McGee confided that 'one of the secrets to our marriage is that we make each other laugh every day.' Daniels added: 'That and my sexual ability. Debbie says we'll stay married until I get it right.'"

The Beckham ads have also been imitated by British Olympic swimmer Mark Foster and parodied by British comic James Corden.

Becks2

Comments

1. Why are the Europeans so obsessed the vacuous Beckhams? Who cares?!?

At least behind all the endlessly boring Brangelina crap there's eco-friendly housing developments and the world-wide plight of children...

Posted by: David B. | Feb 17, 2009 10:24:34 AM

2. Good for Daniels!

Posted by: taodon | Feb 17, 2009 10:53:13 AM

3. Good for Daniels and they seem far more interesting than the hackhams

Posted by: Jimmyboyo | Feb 17, 2009 11:47:03 AM

4. THEY LOOK GREAT. WELL DONE!

POPS has a NICE ass too.

Posted by: PERSPECTIVE | Feb 17, 2009 11:48:23 AM

5. Paul and Debbie are much more attractive and interesting than the Beckhams. Seriously.

If Americans actually feel the need to obsess about an over-rated football player and a washed up pop star with weight issues, why not focus on Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson? They're gross, but not quite on the level of the Beckhams.

Posted by: paul c | Feb 17, 2009 1:12:06 PM

6. I'd still do David, no matter how old he is.

Posted by: John in PA | Feb 17, 2009 3:45:26 PM

7. I agree with David B, I don't understand the fascination the media and people in the U.K. have with the Beckhams. They're overrated, dull, serve no real purpose and as far as David's looks go, there are far more attractive guys out there. Don't even get me started on Victoria, she's just a mess. the couple above mocking them are far more appealing just by nature of their wit and originality.

Posted by: Matty | Feb 17, 2009 3:52:41 PM

8. Now that's HOT! *clap clap clap*

Posted by: Green Is Good | Feb 17, 2009 3:58:21 PM

9. Memaw Posh has WAY nicer boobies than plastic Posh Spice.

Posted by: Jbo | Feb 17, 2009 4:12:01 PM

10. oh snap, I thought that was a Liz Taylor photoshopped on there.

Posted by: mb00 | Feb 17, 2009 5:52:04 PM

11. Boffo! *applauds* Far better looking than the original ad campaign. Posh looks like a petulant goblin doll. I have never gotten the tabloid obsession with the two of them.

Posted by: Marcy | Feb 17, 2009 6:59:29 PM

12. Adult diapers have sure come a long way.

Posted by: TANK | Feb 17, 2009 7:11:06 PM

13. I think this is an accurate portrayal of how those twats will look in 25 years. David Beckham is not aging well. He looks like your typical Englishman who peaked early.

Posted by: sushi | Feb 17, 2009 7:19:06 PM

14. I don't know what the big deal about Victoria is but c'mon, David Beckham was at the top of his game for many years. Football (soccer) is the biggest sport in the world. If you need an American to compare him to, Michael Jordan? Except more well known (worldwide), and pretty easy on the eyes. Not exactly a nobody.

Posted by: tizzle | Feb 18, 2009 5:44:48 PM

15. care? Why DO you care? And why do you think that separate-but-equal is just plain good enough for us, but only you are good enough for marriage? If I were married and hetero, and killed my wife and children today, I could legally marry any consenting woman tomorrow. There might be some outcry, but no one could legally prevent it.

Yet my friends Dan and Kevin, together for twenty years and who just saw each other through a heart attack and cancer,-- well, civil unions are good enough.

and second-- and very related to #1-- I notice you did not comment on the obvious: this video really has nothing at all to do, except peripherally with marriage, family, children, civil unions or religion. It is about one thing, and one thing only: HATE. Gay people are going to get you and your family

Posted by: penis büyütücü | Jan 2, 2011 6:05:13 PM