Comments

1. says

Why are the Europeans so obsessed the vacuous Beckhams? Who cares?!?

At least behind all the endlessly boring Brangelina crap there’s eco-friendly housing developments and the world-wide plight of children…

2. paul c says

Paul and Debbie are much more attractive and interesting than the Beckhams. Seriously.

If Americans actually feel the need to obsess about an over-rated football player and a washed up pop star with weight issues, why not focus on Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson? They’re gross, but not quite on the level of the Beckhams.

3. Matty says

I agree with David B, I don’t understand the fascination the media and people in the U.K. have with the Beckhams. They’re overrated, dull, serve no real purpose and as far as David’s looks go, there are far more attractive guys out there. Don’t even get me started on Victoria, she’s just a mess. the couple above mocking them are far more appealing just by nature of their wit and originality.

4. Marcy says

Boffo! *applauds* Far better looking than the original ad campaign. Posh looks like a petulant goblin doll. I have never gotten the tabloid obsession with the two of them.

5. sushi says

I think this is an accurate portrayal of how those twats will look in 25 years. David Beckham is not aging well. He looks like your typical Englishman who peaked early.

6. tizzle says

I don’t know what the big deal about Victoria is but c’mon, David Beckham was at the top of his game for many years. Football (soccer) is the biggest sport in the world. If you need an American to compare him to, Michael Jordan? Except more well known (worldwide), and pretty easy on the eyes. Not exactly a nobody.

7. says

care? Why DO you care? And why do you think that separate-but-equal is just plain good enough for us, but only you are good enough for marriage? If I were married and hetero, and killed my wife and children today, I could legally marry any consenting woman tomorrow. There might be some outcry, but no one could legally prevent it.

Yet my friends Dan and Kevin, together for twenty years and who just saw each other through a heart attack and cancer,– well, civil unions are good enough.

and second– and very related to #1– I notice you did not comment on the obvious: this video really has nothing at all to do, except peripherally with marriage, family, children, civil unions or religion. It is about one thing, and one thing only: HATE. Gay people are going to get you and your family