Comments

1. Josh says

I just wrote my local representative and really hope that all your readers will do the same. Please ask your representative co-sponsor this bill…it only takes few minutes to make a huge difference in our community!!! Thanks!

2. Ryan says

This piece of legislation is LONG overdue. It is the height of injustice to force committed same-sex couples to have to choose between the person they love and the country they love.

We just don’t have priorities straight as a country when grant random mail-order brides immigration rights, yet jail same-sex couples for exercising their rights be together and just left alone.

3. gayalltheway says

I have written to a few Reps. and Senators about this bill. Please..please.. do your part and call your local representative to co-sponsor this bill. IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE!This bill is about equality and fundamental citizen rights. There’s a template on Immigration Equality website on what you can say when you call your local reps. And I echo my fellows Towleroadians, THIS BILL IS LONG OVERDUE!

4. says

It’s disgraceful that isn’t mandated in international law already. There are literally thousands of GLTB families who have to either move abroad or live in fear because of this immigration law injustice.

It’s past time this was resolved. I’ll call my representative today.

5. michael says

I really hope everyone will support this bill. I am moving to Canada in the fall so I can be with my spouse who is from China. There was no way I could sponsor him into this country. So in the middle of this economic depression I am giving up my job and most likely foreclosing on my home to start a life with him.

6. Antonio says

Please do your part and write to your local representative! My partner is from Italy and is not able to live in the USA due to this horrible injustice. Please help us stay together!!!

7. cozie way says

For those of us who cry every night because we can not be with the one we love I hope that the act passes so people like me can be reunited with the love of their life.

8. says

Bra information. Jag hade tur och hittade din webbplats från en slumpmässig Google-sökning. Lyckligtvis för mig, det händer detta ämne bara för att vara något som jag har försökt att hitta mer info om till forskning syfte. Håll oss den stora och tack så mycket.

9. says

Gracias por compartir este artículo knowledge.Excellently por escrito, si tan sólo todos los bloggers que ofrece el mismo nivel de contenido como, el Internet sería un lugar mucho mejor. Por favor, sigue así!!..

10. says

Mauris ut dui vel plures us.there questio de viribus tuis, iam satis invenient post.I ut una nobiscum socius persevero vestri blog usquam ut placeas Skönt att vara besöka din blogg igen, har det varit månader för mig. Väl här artikeln som jag har väntat så länge. Jag behöver den här artikeln för att slutföra mitt uppdrag i kollegiet, och den har samma tema med din artikel. Tack, bra aktie.

11. says

Örülök, hogy a látogató a blog megint, azt már hónap számomra. Hát ez a cikk, hogy én már vártam ilyen sokáig. Kell ezt a cikket teljes a feladatot a főiskolán, és ez ugyanaz a témát a cikk. Köszönöm, nagy részét.