Julian McMahon | News | Television

Nip/Tuck Doctors Handle Monster: 'Tyrannosaurus Prick'

Tyrannosaurusprick

Nip/Tuck is beloved for its ridiculousness, and this storyline does not fail to disappoint. I posted a preview of this episode early in January, but here's a longer clip.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via popnography)

Comments

1. This was hysterical! First, Bradly Cooper was a co-star (Woof!) and then they all gathered around said Prick to take phone pictures to show their friends... of course the patient was knocked out when they did this. And of course Cristian couldn't help but proclaim that he wished he had this same problem.

Posted by: Wayne | Feb 12, 2009 4:04:56 PM

2. If you thought this was good, you must see the movie, SHORTBUS... or at least the opening scene.

Posted by: kansastock | Feb 12, 2009 4:32:28 PM

3. You know we have all tried to do that, some of us could do it in our younger years. I am glad I lost my gag reflex but not my flexibility.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Feb 12, 2009 5:11:14 PM

4. Impossible?? It's obvious these guys have never been online.

Posted by: anon | Feb 12, 2009 7:57:11 PM

5. This show is very grody. My boyfriend watches it, and I unfortunately and accidentally caught a glimpse of one of the characters going Amazonian on her tit with what looked like an electric turkey carver. I nearly vomited. Remember when people thought CSI was shockingly graphic?

Posted by: Eric | Feb 12, 2009 10:48:11 PM

6. What makes this even more delicious is Misha Collins plays the angel Castiel in Supernatural.

Posted by: Glenn | Feb 12, 2009 11:53:51 PM

7. This almost looks a copy cat of "Short Bus", except that you get to see the whole thing from start to finish in "Short Bus"

Posted by: Australiasian | Feb 13, 2009 12:40:58 AM

8. The only similarity to Shortbus is the self-felatio. This guy seems more flexible. Plus, the story is completely different.

Posted by: james | Feb 13, 2009 1:19:18 AM

9. I once knew a man from Nantucket...

Posted by: johnny | Feb 13, 2009 8:41:51 AM

10. Not that I've ever had any interest in that subject (ahem), but Google 'Al Eingang.'

Posted by: TikiHead | Feb 13, 2009 2:40:09 PM

11. The summer I was 15 I discovered I could get a nice 3 inches or so of my cock in my mouth and I soon found myself in a similar situation...sucking it just way too much. What was a young horny guy to do?

Well a nasty spill waterskiing later that summer thankfully put an end to my autofellatiop phase...

Just thought I would share ;)

Posted by: Derek | Feb 13, 2009 3:57:42 PM

12. Thanks for the comment Glenn... I kept wondering where I had seen the guy in the clip. Can't believe I didn't figure out he was Castiel from Supernatural.

At any rate.... I hate to admit if I could do that I would be in trouble. :)

Posted by: Kristoffer | Feb 13, 2009 6:42:53 PM

13. Over the hill lies Pisspot Pete...

Posted by: mcQLA | Feb 13, 2009 8:57:07 PM