Britney Spears | Music | Music Video | News

All the Boys and All the Girls Are Begging to If U Seek Amy

Fck

Britney Spears serves up pie to the paparazzi in her new video for "If U Seek Amy".

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Good song. The ending is sublime. Kudos to Ms. Spears.

Posted by: len | Mar 12, 2009 4:24:14 PM

2. I think I'd like it more if the "cleverness" of the phrase "if you seek Amy" made sense in the context of the song. As it stands, it's more of a single entendre and all wit and pun-ness of it is lost. I would probably respect it more if she just said F-U-C-K. Or the word itself. My thoughts have always been, "If you can do it, then you should probably be able to say it. . ." Especially while doing it. =)

Posted by: Austin | Mar 12, 2009 4:41:58 PM

3. Oh Britney, you are so wild!!! Ugh...

Posted by: Marco | Mar 12, 2009 4:46:06 PM

4. Does she ever record a song without putting her vocals through a thousand processors/filters?

She is talentless.

Posted by: peterparker | Mar 12, 2009 5:13:49 PM

5. Rediculous song. I actually liked Blackout a lot, and about half of Circus. This wasn't one of the ones I liked. Unusual You needs to be a damn single.

Posted by: Wes | Mar 12, 2009 5:27:11 PM

6. "Want to be provocative? Release a song anyone remembers 5 minutes after it ends."

lol, seriously? I'm pretty sure most people remember the majority of Britney's hits. Her music is part of American culture at this point.

Posted by: Hunter | Mar 12, 2009 6:00:41 PM

7. Loves it!

"F-U-C-K ME"

Posted by: Dakota | Mar 12, 2009 6:01:55 PM

8. Was the clip from a real news segment?

Posted by: KFLO | Mar 12, 2009 6:19:56 PM

9. Hahah I LOVE the video...."IF U SEEK AMY" GOOD JOB BRITNEY!

Miss Spears is in a new era of pop&entertainment goodness...I'm enjoy her 2 newest albums.

Posted by: Bosie | Mar 12, 2009 6:32:08 PM

10. she still delivers product

All the boys and girls are
    begging to F U C K me .... shout out to her inclusion of lesbian desire

Posted by: RJP3 | Mar 12, 2009 7:13:39 PM

11. tired old hag
    hang it up Brit

Posted by: Marc | Mar 12, 2009 7:59:55 PM

12. bitter nasty queen
    hang it up Marc

Posted by: Derek | Mar 12, 2009 8:16:08 PM

13. needless to say... i love it.

if you seek amy...

i'm right here. ;-)

Posted by: amy | Mar 12, 2009 8:16:21 PM

14. Whaoh, right on, Britney.
    I'm not a big fan at all, but this was brilliant.
    I never understood the song until just now.
    What a slap in the face to the public, lol, I love it.

Posted by: Jesse | Mar 12, 2009 8:25:09 PM

15. Britbrit... *sigh*
    I'm glad she's back. And with a vengeance! Hilarious video! And part of me wants that weird x-vest outfit that guy had on...

Posted by: Ash | Mar 12, 2009 8:45:19 PM

16. Have to give it to her...she sure knows how to wink!
    other cool vids/music dancinwithyourmouthopen.blogspot.com

Posted by: dan | Mar 12, 2009 10:05:03 PM

17. More processed cheese. Honestly, it eludes me how she has managed to fool so many people for so long.

Posted by: Mike | Mar 12, 2009 11:00:39 PM

18. Not only is she untalented, she also has awfully stereotypical production values in her songs. It's that mindless generic mush that has come to define dance-type music for the last 15 years or so. I'm truly ashamed of this music industry that once gave us so much originality, only to fall into the abyss of mediocrity.

Sadly, there are gay men out there who are supporting her. These are usually the men who will dance to anything, including the sounds of crickets chirping, so long as there is a dance beat to it. If a record producer put a dance beat to an Anita Bryant song, the current generation of gay men would still dance to it.

Posted by: jason | Mar 13, 2009 2:14:28 AM

19. >>Not only is she untalented, she also has awfully stereotypical production values in her songs. It's that mindless generic mush that has come to define dance-type music for the last 15 years or so.<<

Hmmm, the same thing has been said about Madonna. Yet, she continues to sell out venues across the globe year after year. God bless capitalism. Gimme More!

Posted by: Keith | Mar 13, 2009 4:38:57 AM

20. Oh please Britney Spears has made her BEST material with her last two albums, perhaps with the exception of the song Toxic (still one of her best). But compare anything on Blackout or Kill The Lights, Unusual You, Circus, etc. to anything from her first few albums and its no contest. Britney Spears makes better music nowadays than ever before, albeit with massive help from talented producers, but she does all the same.

I don't like the new song and I didn't really like Womanizer but seriously, listen to her debut album, Oops I Did It Again, Britney, or In The Zone (with the exception of Toxic and maybe the Madonna duet) and be glad she's not making THAT crap anymore.

Posted by: Wes | Mar 13, 2009 9:46:14 AM

21. I agree Wes..I was never even a fan until Blackout. Circus pales in comparison but its still pretty damn good.

Posted by: Daveynyc | Mar 13, 2009 11:42:02 AM

22. To hell with BritBrit who is the hot guy at the begining of the video, looks like he`s in a suit and white underwear? WOOF

Posted by: Paul | Mar 13, 2009 3:09:57 PM

23. I love it!! stop being so jealous!!! britney rules!! Alan brickman say so!!

Posted by: alan brickman | Mar 13, 2009 8:53:04 PM

24. Are they playing Duck Duck Grey Duck in the middle? Or musical chairs?

Posted by: Br!on | Mar 13, 2009 10:36:35 PM