Hugh Jackman | Japan | News

Hugh Jackman Testicular TV Examination Confirms: 'Two Balls'

Jackman

Hugh Jackman appeared on a Japanese game show, and after a typically insane entrance began to greet the show's players. He appeared shocked at first when one of the men reached out and grabbed his testicles. Granted, Jackman did tweak the guy's nipples first.

Shortly thereafter, Jackman confirmed with the ball-grabber that he did indeed find two down there. Sure looks like a lot more fun than The Price is Right.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Jackman2

Comments

1. wow, go for the gold - his expression is priceless

Posted by: Ron | Mar 13, 2009 9:39:15 AM

2. I'm having trouble breathing right now, and I'm terribly, terribly jealous of that guy.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Mar 13, 2009 9:53:41 AM

3. Wow... that was bizarre and incredibly funny! What was that entrance all about!?

Posted by: David in Houston | Mar 13, 2009 10:06:28 AM

4. This an ancient custom of Japan's Edo-era samurai class that's equivalent to the current locution..."how's it hanging?"

Posted by: bading | Mar 13, 2009 10:13:32 AM

5. Some queens (like me) are more jealous of Hugh Jackman.

Posted by: Marc | Mar 13, 2009 10:34:00 AM

6. I really like the way Jackman handled himself afterwards -- smiling, laughing, and joking.

Also Andy, why no screen cap of the shot at 0:43? :-)

Posted by: tjc | Mar 13, 2009 11:27:18 AM

7. this is where I express my extreme sadness that Hugh Jackman did not pinch MY nipple and let me grab his balls.

*shakes fists to the heavens and wails at the cosmic insjustice I muse deal with*

Posted by: Alex | Mar 13, 2009 11:34:49 AM

8. I don't know if I believe it... I think I need to check out you myself!

Posted by: Stephen | Mar 13, 2009 12:16:49 PM

9. Hmmm... when I was in grade school (a long, long time ago) we called that a Pearl Harbor Sneak Attack. I wonder how that would have gone over on Japanese TV?

Posted by: Jim | Mar 13, 2009 12:52:13 PM

10. It would be impossible for me to love Huge Jack Man any more than I already do. Talented, unbelievably handsome, and completely at ease with who he is and who others are. I watch his Tony Awards hosting vid clips periodically and remain in awe of his talent and grace.

Posted by: rudy | Mar 13, 2009 2:16:08 PM

11. That's just.. odd... lol I suppose when tv pranks such as raising port-a-potty toilets 10 feet into the air while people are taking dumps are normal this is just par for the course...

On a somewhat similar note, did anyone see Leno last night? There was a segment of police mishaps on audio and video. One clip (that is on youtube) shows a cop frisking a guy. The cop is behind him, and the guy is wearing an oversized white tank and jeans. The cop gets to his belly button, feels something and asks what he's feeling. The guy, very casually without missing a beat, replies "That's my penis". The cop very calmly apologizes, continues the frisking, and after apologizes again. TOO FUNNY.

Posted by: cj | Mar 13, 2009 2:39:59 PM

12. I lived in Japan for a while and every time I tried to understand Japanese tv I just got further and further away...

Posted by: Andrew | Mar 14, 2009 9:26:52 PM