Gay Bar | Guy Ritchie | Madonna | New York | News

BigGayDeal.com

Madonna Swings by NYC Gay Bar with Brazilian Model Jesus Luz

Madonna_jesus

HX reports that Madonna swung by Hell's Kitchen gay bar The Ritz for a birthday party for her trainer Tracy Anderson:

"The Big M kept it quiet and cute, sipping cosmos upstairs at the private party with her new Brazilian boy toy from that W Magazine spread in tow. The hottie apparently brought along a mix CD for the occasion and insisted that DJ Xavier play the whole thing. During Bianca Del Rio’s show, a random contestant in the 'Name That Artist' contest mistakenly identified Britney’s 'Gimme More' as a Madonna track. The crowd was aghast, but Bianca saved the day giving Madge her blessing to come get all Chris Brown on the ditzy chick. Just another Monday night in gay NYC!"

In related news, Madonna has reportedly received hundreds of copies of the Stephen King book and film It after it was revealed that Guy Ritchie refers to her as "It" to friends. "It" is not pleased.

Perhaps she should claim ownership and make "It" the name of her next album.

(image: Steven Klein W magazine)

Comments

1. "It" will apply the lotion or "It" gets the hose.

Posted by: JJ | Mar 4, 2009 9:55:02 AM

2. I get the impression Madonna doesn't like people around her who disagree or who challenge her total control of her life.

Posted by: Freddy | Mar 4, 2009 9:56:43 AM

3. Wow. He's Madge's -- rather "Its" little fuckstick (presumably), and he thinks he can insist on dictating what the DJ plays? Enjoy it while it lasts, dumbbell. Gonna be a cold morning once you're on your own.

Posted by: GM | Mar 4, 2009 10:12:26 AM

4. I have seen other pictures of him and I would like nothing more that to slowly and gently caress my hands all over his naked body. I would like for him to be my little fuckstick for just one day. Madonna, I will reurn him unmarked (mostly). Sorry if I seem like a cock-hungry drama queen but he is hot (at least to me) :)

Matthew

Posted by: matthew | Mar 4, 2009 10:30:51 AM

5. Love it!

Posted by: Marc | Mar 4, 2009 10:36:41 AM

6. I feel sorry for that kid that Madonna adopted from Malawi: when Madonna was married to Guy Ritchie the kid was so happy and high energy. But in the more recent pictures he looks miserable (especially the ones where he is with both Madonna and her boy toy).

While most of us grew up in a stable home environment with childhood friendships with other kids that endured for years this poor boy will get shuttled around the globe nonstop. I bet he misses Guy.

Posted by: tony the tiger | Mar 4, 2009 10:41:47 AM

7. Who does he think he is?! Jesus?!

Posted by: Scott B. | Mar 4, 2009 10:43:40 AM

8. Is she smoking??

Posted by: Cameron | Mar 4, 2009 11:12:06 AM

9. I just noticed in that Klein photo from W how they've so photoshopped her face and hands...yet left the nicks and bruises on her legs that she clearly gets from the touring work...ha!

Posted by: Ben | Mar 4, 2009 11:23:08 AM

10. "It" kinda gets what "it" deserves these days.

Posted by: shane | Mar 4, 2009 11:32:33 AM

11. They're so hot

Posted by: A.S. | Mar 4, 2009 11:42:57 AM

12. Madge is playing a dangerous game, taking that effing hot little morsal to a gay bar. I don't care who she is, I would be on that like a cheap suit!

Posted by: troschne | Mar 4, 2009 11:49:49 AM

13. Not that I imagine Madge is totally without fault in that relationship, but someone who keeps making the same movie over and over, only more boring each time, has some nerve doling out the mean nicknames. I'm just saying.

Posted by: ChristopherM | Mar 4, 2009 12:16:57 PM

14. TONY THE TIGER: I thought the same thing recently. That is going to be one fucked up kid.

Posted by: Derek Washington | Mar 4, 2009 2:16:49 PM

15. ... And Madonna keeps making the same record over and over, only more boring each time. You would think they would be a match made in heaven, no?

Posted by: AM | Mar 4, 2009 4:35:00 PM

16. Thanks for backing me up on that Derek.

You don't need a degree in psychology to realize that all of these celebrity kids (Brangelina's and Tomkat's are the worst examples) who get dragged around the world like toys will not develop normally like the rest of us because they don't have an opportunity to develop childhood friendships and a long term stable home environment.

Just take a moment back to think about how closely your life experience was shaped (and how you were socially developed) by all your childhood experiences with your friends. Its kind of like you learn right from wrong from all of that. They are not going to have that. They are all going to be little monsters or horribly screwed. There are plenty of celebrity kids who are now adults that are examples of that.

Posted by: tony the tiger | Mar 4, 2009 6:36:06 PM

17. Okay, I don't mean to be bitchy...really I don't but .... she kinda looks like a long haired version of Andy Warhol...with a nice pair of gams.

Posted by: Dave | Mar 4, 2009 8:12:37 PM

18. Mother of the Year!

Posted by: DJ Tenn | Mar 5, 2009 9:03:37 AM

19. Buttboys giving advices on parenthood....Now i've seen it all.

Posted by: ml | Mar 5, 2009 9:32:04 AM

20. Are her 15 minutes up YET????

Posted by: Chris | Mar 5, 2009 10:07:43 AM

21. Sadly I knew once she lost hubby#2 it would get all Judy,Liza, Liz and Cher-like. She needs that older European Gazillionaire like yesterday, good luck Ma.

Posted by: JoeyOh | May 10, 2009 3:18:58 AM