Crime | Food & Drink | News

BigGayDeal.com

Domino's to Arrest Former Employees for YouTube Food Sabotage

Dominos

Two Conover, North Carolina Domino's Pizza employees who videotaped themselves sabotaging food with their own bodily excretions and put the footage (which also happens to mention that they're gay) on YouTube have warrants out for their arrest.

Conover Domino's writes:

"In the last 24 hours, videos of two of Domino’s Pizza employees appearing inappropriately within one of our franchise restaurants have been circulating online. Since the videos first surfaced yesterday, the two workers have been identified, fired and the affected franchisee has filed a criminal complaint against them, and there are warrants for their arrest. The opportunities and freedom of the internet is wonderful. But it also comes with the risk of anyone with a camera and an internet link to cause a lot of damage, as in this case, where a couple of individuals suddenly overshadow the hard work performed by the 125,000 men and women working for Domino’s across the nation and in 60 countries around the world. We apologize for the actions of these individuals, and thank you for your continued support of Domino's Pizza."

What a couple of idiots. Didn't Timothy Tackett teach them anything?

Watch the videos, if you haven't already, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Domino's Pizza was founded by Thomas Monaghan, an extreme right wing Catholic. He helped establish the Ave Maria Mutual Funds (no, I'm not joking about that name) and serves on the Catholic Advisory Board which guides the Ave Maria Mutual Funds' investments. The Catholic Advisory Board disqualifies for potential investment any corporation that provides non-marital partner employee benefits, promotes contraception or espouses a pro-choice position. There is absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER to eat Domino's pizza. Not even if the employees at your location are NOT putting bodily excretions on your food.

Posted by: peterparker | Apr 15, 2009 1:48:04 PM

2. I stopped ordering pizzas from Domino's years ago for the reasons cited by peterparker. I believe Mr. Monaghan also tried to create a Catholic planned community in Florida.

Posted by: Tintin Malfoy | Apr 15, 2009 2:09:00 PM

3. There's another clip of him dredging a sponge in his ass crack, and then using the sponge to wash dishes. Sick.

Posted by: Nick | Apr 15, 2009 2:09:59 PM

4. Thanks for the info on the facist founder of Dominoes, PeterParker. These two Dominoes Dirtbags should be castrated and burned alive...the broad too.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Apr 15, 2009 2:11:47 PM

5. Hmmmm I can think of a pretty good reason to eat it. It's late, you're in the mood for pizza, you don't feel like going out and they are the only place that DELIVERS. So put that in your oven (mouth) and bake it (STFU).

Posted by: Derek | Apr 15, 2009 2:14:29 PM

6. It took all of two minutes to look up "Ave Maria Mutual Funds" Nice work peterparker you, not bodily fluids, just cost Domino's a regular customer. This is the info i come to this site to get. Thanks

Posted by: marty | Apr 15, 2009 2:22:03 PM

7. If you're going to eat at a big chain Papa John's owns Pizza Hut and especially Domino's, which is actually quite nasty and cannot be eaten more than a few hours after purchase.

Posted by: Nick | Apr 15, 2009 2:22:10 PM

8. I also boycotted Domino's years ago because of the founder's funding of anti-abortion groups.

If I had ever eaten at the rathole where these two jerks work, they'd be scraping their teeth off the floor right now.

I didn't see anything that said they were gay, but if they are that's just great. It feeds right into the bullshit of the anti-gay Cracker Barrel chain (yeah, I boycotted that shithole too) who said that gays would contaminate food with diseases.

Posted by: paul c | Apr 15, 2009 2:30:56 PM

9. Although Domino's was founded by Thomas Monaghan, isn't it under different ownership today?

Posted by: Matt | Apr 15, 2009 2:52:24 PM

10. Paul, they said they were gay in one of the clips.

Posted by: N | Apr 15, 2009 3:09:13 PM

11. It doesn't matter what restaurant you eat at, there is little regard for the customers.

Posted by: anon | Apr 15, 2009 3:18:07 PM

12. The food is SO NASTY to begin with. . . I don't know why anyone would bother even wasting their $$ on this trash. AND the owner is a member of a Catholic 'hate group'!

Posted by: Kevin | Apr 15, 2009 3:20:02 PM

13. I never eat Domino's because I live in NYC. If you eat Domino's pizza with all the other options in this city, you are truly fucked up. It's like going to Olive Garden.

Posted by: Glenn | Apr 15, 2009 3:21:56 PM

14. This is really the risk you run with letting anyone prepare your food, especially people in low-paying-dead-end jobs who are routinely harassed by trashy customers.

Posted by: sam | Apr 15, 2009 3:52:32 PM

15. Your headline is a little misleading, as only the police can arrest a criminal. Filing a criminal complaint just means you are letting the police and DA know what happened and want them to investigate or bring charges.

What a scary world it would be if Dominos could arrest people!

Posted by: brent | Apr 15, 2009 4:02:44 PM

16. @MATT: Domino's is now a publicly traded company and Monaghan is no longer involved in the day to day running of the business, but you can be sure he is still a major shareholder and therefore not only influences the corporate culture but also profits handsomely from Domino's sales. A portion of every dollar you spend with them finds its way into Monaghan's pockets and, eventually, into organizations that oppress the GLBT community.

@DEREK: See my response above to MATT. If that doesn't move you to boycott Domino's then I suggest that *you* STFU!

@MARTY: Glad to be of service! ;-)

Posted by: peterparker | Apr 15, 2009 4:30:11 PM

17. from what it says on Youtube the girl is a sex offender.

ncfindoffender (DOT) com/details(DOT)aspx?SRN=01645 4S11

Posted by: Kevzin | Apr 15, 2009 4:35:01 PM

18. Tom Monaghan does NOT own Domino's Pizza anymore. He sold it years ago after, as the Ann Arbor legend says, he had a vision of the Virgin Mary who told him to create a law school to train fascist lawyers. Thus he sold Domino's and Ave Maria Law School was born.

Then, after Ann Arbor refused to let him expand, he packed up an moved the law school to Florida.

As for his stake in the company, he has a 27% non-controlling interest.

Posted by: The Angry Fag | Apr 15, 2009 5:16:00 PM

19. Yeah guys, screw that freedom of religion nonsense. What right does the Domino's founder have to practice his own religion? Great idea to boycott. That will show people who want to start their own businesses and then run them as they see fit.

Posted by: LI | Apr 15, 2009 5:58:52 PM

20. Um no Peter it doesn't. I honestly could care less if this douche bag still owns 27% or 72%. But since you seem to care so damn much, why don't you investigate the ownership and stockholder info for EACH and EVERY good, product and service you buy, use and consume. And then get back to me with a detailed report.....

Posted by: Derek | Apr 15, 2009 6:22:55 PM

21. Wow, Derek must eat a lot of crap, it's clogging up his brain.

Posted by: Mary | Apr 15, 2009 6:43:38 PM

22. "I never eat Domino's because I live in NYC. If you eat Domino's pizza with all the other options in this city, you are truly fucked up. It's like going to Olive Garden."

Glenn, your comment made me howl because yesterday I showed my friend this video (we both live in NYC), but first I asked him if he eats Domino's. I kid you not, he said: "Funny you should ask. I just came back from Olive Garden but it didn't fill me up so I ordered a Domino's pizza! I just finished eating it, why?" LMAO!

Posted by: soulbrotha | Apr 15, 2009 7:16:00 PM

23. @mary

I was just thinking that same thing.What an ignorant son of a bitch!Its what I always say

Misery Loves Company!

Posted by: Sean | Apr 15, 2009 7:17:44 PM

24. "The opportunities and freedom of the internet is wonderful."

So is subject-verb agreement.

Posted by: Paul R | Apr 15, 2009 7:40:27 PM

25. I don't care what stake Monaghan still owns -- he still makes money from Domino's and he still uses it for fundie purposes. Even if he weren't profitting, I'd just as soon see the company that he created fold and fade into history. It's the bottom of the barrel anyhow.

@Soulbrotha - LOL...I had a boss like that once. Every city we went to meant a new Olive Garden or Applebees for him to visit.

Posted by: paul c | Apr 15, 2009 8:04:32 PM