David Gandy | Fashion Men | Magazines | Mario Testino | Models | News

David Gandy Gets Mario Testino Wet

Gandy

So that's what they meant when they said muscle was back. Two more of the men from V magazine's new swimsuit issue, which hits newsstands on May 6, AFTER THE JUMP...

Previously
David Gandy for Zirh Ikon [tr]
Gandy Candy [tr]
David Gandy the New Dolce & Gabbana Briefs Dandy [tr]

Noah

Models Noah Mills, above, and Josh Pence, below.

Josh

(images V magazine)

Comments

1. gosh oh golly.

Posted by: rich | Apr 29, 2009 1:44:48 PM

2. The pecs and scarification (on his shoulder) of guy #2 are mildly disturbing.

Posted by: Paul R | Apr 29, 2009 1:51:22 PM

3. Yes, please . . .

Posted by: GM | Apr 29, 2009 1:56:58 PM

4. Ok, call me a perv but I'm kinda liking the pubification in alot of pics these days.

Posted by: kansastock | Apr 29, 2009 2:22:54 PM

5. Very hot! Paul R--that isn't a scar on Noah Mills' arm it is a brand of his high school basketball number, 07. I don't know what your beef about his pecs is, but I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed!

Posted by: troschne | Apr 29, 2009 3:15:40 PM

6. Yes please. Two please...

Posted by: CJ | Apr 29, 2009 3:36:15 PM

7. Love David Gandy! Such a sexy handsome man, rather than a pretty boy.

Posted by: Scotto | Apr 29, 2009 3:40:12 PM

8. Troschne, I wouldn't kick him out of bed either, and I don't have a beef with his pecs. It's just that this angle makes the right one look way out of proportion to the rest of his body.

As for the branding, my mistake. Scarification and branding often end up looking the same. I think branding humans is disgusting, and had no idea that high school athletes did it (I knew about college athletes). And again, at this angle that brand just looks like a square, though I see the 7 now that you point it out. Basketball jerseys are sleeveless, so I'm sure the team's coaches and parents were simply delighted.

Posted by: Paul R | Apr 29, 2009 6:16:49 PM

9. He kind of looks like Ming the Merciless... not that I'd say no.

Posted by: DCN | Apr 29, 2009 7:04:11 PM