News | SNL | Zac Efron

BigGayDeal.com

Zac Efron's Feet Get Pervy Tongue Bath on SNL

Zefron1

Jason Sudeikis played a pervy older brother who decided to nibble on his little bro's feet on this week's SNL.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Zefron2

Comments

1. Is it twisted that I was totally turned on during this sketch? That is until Zac stood up and it became apparent that his low rise jeans were sinking below his ass... what's with that?

Posted by: Wayne | Apr 13, 2009 12:30:52 PM

2. I actually laughed at an SNL skit! Whoddathunkit?

Posted by: soulbrotha | Apr 13, 2009 12:35:27 PM

3. The boy is sex incarnate, but the sketch is painful to watch. I'm not a hater, I love SNL, and I've seen it hilarious. But you can't just throw a situation together and expect it to be really funny without a script, which they do way too much. And when it's a gay situation, it's childish and distasteful. I'm not going to say offensive, because it's comedy, but they should be doing better on all sides.

I think Seth Myers is "head writer". You're no Tina Fey, Seth.

Posted by: JeffRob | Apr 13, 2009 1:11:40 PM

4. btw, the New Jersey gay couple was hilarious. That's what your post should have been about, Andy, imho. But thanks for the pics of Zac..

Posted by: JeffRob | Apr 13, 2009 1:17:07 PM

5. Even for SNL, Saturday's show hit new lows of total unfunny. I barely cracked a smile the whole time. The skit with Kristin Wiig in an Annie wig was dreck -- they pay writers for that? The only one I liked was the running beside the train sketch, and even then it was blah.

Posted by: Freddy | Apr 13, 2009 1:22:51 PM

6. He looked really, really good in those jeans.

SNL is so bad...Efron's jeans were the highlight of the show.

Posted by: paul c | Apr 13, 2009 1:26:23 PM

7. Time for SNL to be cancelled. It's annoying to watch these "actors" read from the cue cards. In fact, it's unprofessional. SNL is a show that is long past its due date. I watched only because of Zach. I barely got through that one sketch. Then it was "click" to ESPN. Yeah, let's retire SNL. It's really beyond bad. It's terrible.

Posted by: mike | Apr 13, 2009 2:20:41 PM

8. I never paid much attention to the kid till a few weeks ago.

He was on Grahm Norton's show, and you know what.....the kid impressed me a bit. He was funny, human, made fun of himself = in other words nothing like anyone from hollywood is on US shows.

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Apr 13, 2009 3:44:01 PM

9. PS

you tube has removed the video due to copyright infringment = NBC schmucks who are still too stupid to realize that allowing you tube vids = free advertisment

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Apr 13, 2009 3:46:02 PM

10. the foot fetish sketch wasn't all that funny, however, it was pretty sexy. i'm actually surprised that Zac E. agreed to it... and the boy has some really sexy feet, imho.

Posted by: jlg | Apr 13, 2009 3:50:23 PM

11. He should leave behind the mediocre Vanessa Hudgens.

Posted by: Gabe R L | Apr 13, 2009 3:52:45 PM

12. I still laugh at SNL -- and no, it is nowhere near the highs (!) of the 70's when it started. But there are moments that are simply worth the other time -- on most shows, that is. (I think the problem is much of the cast is un-funny. Kristin Wiig and Darryl Hammond notwithsanding.)

I enjoyed the "foot" sketch. But, I think Zac's feet are awfully small. That's not to say I wouldn't try to put BOTH in my mouth (I bet I could do it) -- and I would NOT use "foot wash" before doing it.

The sketch was YUMMY.

Posted by: WizardBoy | Apr 13, 2009 4:46:24 PM

13. Since the sketches are always worked out/decided with the star ahead of time, it makes me wonder if Zac may enjoy having his feet worked on...I also noticed that half way through the sketch he nonchalantly rubs the palm of his hand over his crotch.

Posted by: roralot | Apr 13, 2009 5:21:45 PM

14. WizardBoy, I am with you, I would give each sole and each toe on Zac the tongue bath of his life.

And Zac LOVES to wear flip-flops.

Posted by: Chitown Kev | Apr 13, 2009 5:41:57 PM

15. Yeah, i saw he mysteriously ran his hand over his crotch, his hand was there for a while too, and if u look u can kinda c a boner, or its his jeans riding up, still hott. i worship Zac's feet, my youtube account is cougar795. all my vids r about Zac's Feet. :D

Posted by: Anonymous | Apr 26, 2009 6:30:59 PM

16. Zac Efron Feet Clip on YouTube

This one works! LOL Enjoy!

Posted by: Alan | Apr 28, 2009 9:52:31 AM

17. http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=5HoVxvLw0bM&feature=email

Zac Efron Feet Clip on YouTube

This link works! LOL Enjoy!

Posted by: Alan | Apr 28, 2009 10:00:28 AM

18. Ahhh...a working link for the Zac Effron HOT foot rub clip from SNL. http://video.yandex.ru/users/alyesina/view/18/

Posted by: Oval Beach | Feb 8, 2011 4:19:40 PM