Channing Tatum | News

Channing Tatum Loses the Shirt and Hits the Pavement

Channingtatum
The Fighting star gets back in fighting shape over the weekend. More shots at Just Jared...

Comments

1. It's amazing how some guys are naturally hairless.

Posted by: davefromtampa | May 11, 2009 3:15:40 PM

2. I'd like to take a sniff of that when he's done running.

Posted by: Astro Boy | May 11, 2009 3:20:18 PM

3. "It's amazing how some guys are naturally hairless."

Yeah, but, DAVE, I bet he's got a little aschenhaller...unbleached.

I usually like beefy men, but he's got to loose some of that stuff. He looks about 10 years older.

Don't get all upset and call me "shallow", I'm thinking about his career, dammit!

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | May 11, 2009 3:39:45 PM

4. Am I the only one who thinks Channing Tatum looks a little like a pig in the face? I just don't see why everyone goes crazy for him.

Posted by: MT | May 11, 2009 3:41:34 PM

5. He use to be hot, not sure what happened but he looks like he got hit on the head with a shovel.

Posted by: patrick nyc | May 11, 2009 4:03:33 PM

6. i don't get this guy

i mean... he's ok, but everyone on the planet is drooling over him & he just doesn't do anything for me

Posted by: sundog | May 11, 2009 4:11:11 PM

7. Wow, he has a serious case of toddler face. I never noticed that before...

Posted by: Scott | May 11, 2009 4:30:14 PM

8. These comments are nuts. He's still as hot as ever. Actually, the fact that he's not so image- and career-obsessed that he can let himself go just a little bit for while makes me adore him even more.

Posted by: E. | May 11, 2009 4:33:58 PM

9. He would do better if he kept his shirt and lost his fork.

He's looking real chubby.

Maybe he's gaining weight for the a new Frosty the Snowman live-action movie?

Posted by: B-rod | May 11, 2009 4:35:48 PM

10. He's suppose to be a hot sex symbol? Where is his chest or abs? He has no definition at all. He has a cute face. But so does every other soap star. I agree with the above comments. I just don't see the appeal.

Posted by: David in Houston | May 11, 2009 4:49:35 PM

11. he looks like every other carb-faced frat boy hanging around the globo gym. what's the deal here? don't get it.

Posted by: LD | May 11, 2009 5:09:45 PM

12. no lights / no camera / uh, no action.

makeup! back to the mags....

Posted by: brian | May 11, 2009 5:27:23 PM

13. "He's looking real chubby."

Wow. The real world is calling, it misses you. From the neck up, yes, his face has filled out a lot, strangely. From the neck down, though, his stomach is flat. Maybe not defined, but definitely flat.

Posted by: DonnyB | May 11, 2009 5:29:49 PM

14. In the world of gay, this is chubby LOL. I think he's hot no matter what, but it is true, when Channing gets really cut, he becomes a supernatural sex god. Right now, he's a pleasant treat for the eyes, nothing more.

Posted by: Barry | May 11, 2009 5:52:34 PM

15. Attention Channing Tatum!

PUT DOWN THE FORK AND STEP AWAY FROM THE TABLE!

Posted by: In a Nutshell | May 11, 2009 6:43:48 PM

16. I hate fat homo pigs who call guys like this chubby. We all know you're not all sporting six-packs, and yeah, it IS hypocritical to call him fat when you've got beachballl gut unless you're gonna insult your fatass self along with Channing Tatum. Just like the creepy, fat, ugly trolls who remain single because they're still waiting for their rocket scientist stand-up comedian Abercrombie model to come in and sweep them off their feet - completely fucking deluded.

And I don't even personally think Channing is all that when he's in his tip-top model shape, but I'm certainly not about to denigrate his looks. So retarded.

Posted by: Ugh | May 11, 2009 6:52:08 PM

17. He *has* "put down the fork and stepped away from the table"... he's going for a freaking run!

Posted by: Jason C-K | May 11, 2009 7:36:58 PM

18. He just isn't that toned right now. That's the least of his problems, considering the fugness of his face. How did a guy with zero acting talent, no personality that I can detect, ears that stick out and eyes that practically share a socket ever get declared gay hot?

Posted by: Jay | May 11, 2009 11:41:35 PM

19. I'd still hit that!

Posted by: terry | May 12, 2009 3:08:03 AM

20. This is what happens when you stop dieting and working out 24/7 for your film role. Your body goes back to fat storing. Hello sedentary america.

Posted by: J | May 12, 2009 3:12:59 AM

21. a totally hairless torso, even in the pit areas... it looks as if the pillsbury dough boy were to finally take his new year's resolution seriously. and what's up with the porcine face?

@UGH,

i bet dollars to donuts that the large majority of people who comment on this site don't make a living off their bodies and faces. perhaps if channing tatum were not an action 'star' and model, our expectations would be lower.

Posted by: nic | May 12, 2009 6:35:12 AM

22. Don't be jealous queens...he still looks better than you ever will be...

Posted by: alan brickma | May 12, 2009 10:57:15 AM

23. I'm sorry i may sound like i am hating, but this guy was actually a model? Some of them aren't goodlooking but photograph well. But this one guy has neither one it seems, unless a pro photographer is around i guess.
    Sorry just my thoughts, I don't know why he's in movies when there are way more talented actors out there

Posted by: Kryanox | May 12, 2009 11:54:28 AM

24. I'm sorry but he's just average. Nothing special about him. Well maybe if a sex tape gets released and we find out he's 10 and thick... but still nothing special now.

Posted by: Mr. GuyTVBlog | May 12, 2009 4:16:00 PM

25. Why don't you all go jogging (causing your face and body to bounce) without sunglasses (causing you to squint) in the bright sun (showing every possible shortcoming with your body)?

Of course actors and models look better when they've been styled and are under controlled lighting. The only disconcerting things here are the absolute lack of hair below his face and the choice of hair on his face.

Posted by: Paul R | May 12, 2009 5:56:46 PM